Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. JangidYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from throat infection and un easiness . I am suffering from indigestion and cough . So pls suggest what to do.
My ear is paining since two weeks. I think it is because recently I put some pins and sticks to remove dust. What should I do now?
I am having burning sensation in my stomach. Gas. I get a numb kind of feeling on my left leg. Also heaviness at back neck. Also feel dizzy and tired this is happening on and of. Wjom should I consult. I have consulted neurologist they aay vitamin deficiency.
I am suffering from cough and congestion from five months and having tickling irritation in my throat with sputum reflux with breath and left sinus hazy. It feels cough is going back from the throat sometimes. Every test done is normal but left sinus comes hazy. Ige test was 900. Please response me what is it and how is it cured. My ent specialist says it' s allergic. I am diabetic too. But nowadays it' s controlled with fasting 98.
Most of the time I feel very sweet itching in my both ears due to which I have to use earbuds frequently. Kindly advise some medicine to overcome this problem.
I have throat problem from last few months when ever I eat some thing it pain full for me what should I do?
Hello doctor, im 24 yr old man. My nose always remain closed one at a time, whether it is winter or summer. This does not make any problem to my daily routine. But it surely changes my vocal tone. Can please suggest me anything?
What is the problem rub the throat, allergy, it will be a good sneezing in the morning, every day? This is to switch between the drug and what to eat.
Hi I am 27 years from someday I am having itching in my nose and lots of sneezing coming on please suggest the solution for the problem.
I'm feeling sick from last to day Since I sometimes feel headache. I am also having throat pain, tried multiple home remedies but didn't worked, what to do? Please help me!
I am a 30 years old guy and I usually suffer by cold. Dr. said my tonsils are enlarged. Is thr any relation to suffering by cold again nd again due to tonsils nd if so then should I remove that?
I am suffering frm snoring (KHRAATE) Problem for last 4-5 years. Could you tell me please right nd permanent treatment for snoring. My family members r very upset frm my problem. please let me know right treatment.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Drinking alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem.