Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jamshed Jal BunshahYour feedback matters!
I am brushing my teeth daily two times from last one year but still the colour of my teeth is yellow. How to make them white.
My teeth is very yellow 2 times brush karta hun phir bhi mere teeth yellow hain what should I do Dr.
Since last one month the saliva in mouth tastes very sweet. Is it symptom of diabetes or any other problem.
Oral-Systemic health connection:
1.86% of women brush twice daily or more, 66% of men brush daily or more. Does this surprise you?
2. It has been found that brushing for most people removes plaque between 28-52%.
3.12% of people floss daily.
4. It is recommended to brush 2x a day, see a dentist 2x a year, floss 1x a day, & replace your toothbrush 3 to 4x a year.
5. People with dental insurance are more likely to visit the dentist than those without dental insurance.
6. Tongue cleaning with a tongue scraper is proven to help reduce heart attacks, pneumonia, premature births, diabetes, osteoporosis, & infertility in men.
7. Flossing once a day can increase your life expectancy by 6 years.
I want to fill me teeth gap but I do not want to fill it by braces is there another treatment? please help.
I am 65 years old and my teeth have become very very sensitive to hot and cold waters. Very often it starts paining after taking hot.
Near upper right jaw feeling mild pain and numbness. Nerokind tabletes are suggested by dentist when these are used feeling fine but after 8 hours when tab power lasts again repeats numbness at upper right jaw. How long these tabs should be continued.
Hi my age is 25 and I have the problem with my teeth at the end part iam getting a new teeth and it is getting very painful and what I want is can I remove it and it is very small one.
My frnd teeth are going daily yellow colour almost I have tried all the tooth paste can you please help me sir.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Mere bhai ki age 28 he. Iski sab report bi normal he. Koi habbit nai he. Fir bhi uska muh jyada nai khulta vo kam khata he. Uske liye koi medicine ya exercise pls give me advice.
I broke a tooth long back, and had RCT. But I didn't put a cap for it, as the doctor said it is not mandatory to put one. Now my gums have turned black and even tooth (top left second) is black. Also, the gums nearby are turning dark. Also, there is mild sensitivity in that region. I suspect I have infection. What should be done?
Can we go for teeth cleaning sessions many times .i have done it years back now I want to go for cleaning as my teeth has so much tarter please help me.
Meri sister 23 years ki h & uske masure ghish rahe h. Kya problem ho sakti h na remedy. becuase uske teeth weak ho rahe h masure ke galne se? please help me kya kare?
1) Helps diabetics by slowing sugar release into the bloodstream.
2) Boosts metabolism and increases energy because it is more likely to be burned as fuel than stored as body fat.
3) Helps treat malnutrition because it is easy to digest and absorb.
4) Kills disease-causing bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses because of the antimicrobial effects of its fatty acids.
5) Prevents strokes and brain disorders such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
6) Prevent tooth decay - coconut oil fights bacteria responsible for tooth decay and could be a healthy, non-chemical additive in toothpaste and mouthwash.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.