Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. James D'silvaYour feedback matters!
I hv a scratch marks on my back n its black. Even I'm virgin. Plzz advices. After few months I get married.
I have pimples on my face. I use turmeric powder but it not resulting completely good. In fact now I got white spots too. I used ointments but my skin is not responding to those ointments. please help me to get rid of pimples and white spots.
Actually my skin is not fair and I had seen a add of radiance skin whitening complex. My question is the is this product is best for me to apply. For getting fair skin? Please tell can I buy it.
My face skin is dry and I am getting marks and lines on my face how to make it soft and marks free my age is 21.
I have lot of pimples on my face is clindamycin and nicotinamide gel ,acne star gel with mankind company. Does it cures pimples? Does it contains side effects? Is it good to use?
I am 25 Yr old I have acne problem since early 20s. Now I get pimples only on my forehead areas. Black heads on my nose and open pores on my all face. My face skin looks dull. I want my skin clear n toned. What should I do? Any suggestions.
I am having alopecia areata from 5 years. I have consulted many doctors and used many medicines these 5 years but there is no 1% use also. Even it has not stopped spreading also. I am not having round patches I am having straight line patches.
Hello sir, I am a men age 21 years old I am suffering from extreme dandruff but then I started using free and I don't see the dandruff but still my hair fall didn't stop and I feel pain on my scalp. Please provide some medicine and instruction what to do?
Hey , actually I have a hair loss problem. My father is bald and now it seems like my left side of the hair is receding. I have tried onion juice , amla powder with oil , followed a healthy protein diet but it seems my hair is loosing day by day and when I tell my parent about hairloss and treatment, they just don't listen to me. I had a big forehead and receding hairline when I was small but now it seems to grow larger and left side of the head is receding much faster . Please help, I don't want to get bald . Not so early.
I have this skin problems on my foot above 1 year. I consult many skin doctor but its does not cured. What is this? How its came? remedies for this.
Hi, I am following strict schedule include daily Yoga, Exercise, no Junk food ,Good sleep but I don't know why my hair loss is started .It is in starting phase so I am oiling my hair daily as well (As per my mother. I am taking nutrilite vitamin and protein supplement from last 1 year. Please suggest me ,what more should I do .Currently only middle portion is infected.
My frnd rajesh is suffering from hair loss. He has used many products but no results found. Pls help him.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.