Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jamal AnsariYour feedback matters!
We may be lost in progression and may have a lot to achieve in life, there may be things that we just cannot let go off, such as success and in such a rush for advancement and success we may be overlooking health in the bargain. Though we may not realize it, but as age progresses, the health takes a toll and the disease fighting and sustenance abilities of the body also start to decline. One of the most common problems that a lot of people go through is the weakening of the bones.
There may be instances, particularly in women, where they may feel fatigued and tired and this is something that most women may ignore so that they may be able to concentrate on the other aspects of life. However, more than often, the problems that the women face are known to be symptoms of health issues such as Osteopenia. Osteopenia is a problem of the bones where they gradually lose their natural ability to make sufficient amount of calcium necessary for the health and safety of the bone structure and when the problem takes a sever turn it may lead to osteoporosis.
Knowing the symptoms:
The problem of osteopenia may not have obvious symptoms in the beginning but people who suffer from the problem may complain of the following issues:
- A lot of people may experience lower back pain when they are suffering from osteopenia.
- The back pain may also arise from the hunching of the back which is another symptom of the health issue.
- There have been instances of patients suffering from lowering of the height when they are suffering from the bone related issue.
- The fracturing of bones becomes more likely for people who suffer from the problem.
- Lots of people may also end up losing teeth due to the issue.
- One of the biggest symptoms is that the patients of osteopenia usually also develop osteoporosis in the advanced stages of the issue.
Though there is no confirmed cure for the issue, it is possible to be able to control the problem and limit its ill-effects or symptoms. With a revision of dietary habits to include foods that help in the increase of calcium you may be able to control the problem to a great extent. It may also be possible to keep the issue under check by following healthy lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking or following regular exercise routines or taking the right treatment or medications as suggested by a specialist. Sometimes a disease can be a result of an underlying illness that you are unaware of, which is why self-diagnosis or treatment may not be advised and it is always wiser to take help from your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I have osteoarthritis, Dr. prescribed medicine pan 40, Deflo and Etoshine, I think these medicine are a type pain killers, I think this is not the proper diagnose way to curepermanentlyosteoarthritis, hence I requesting you to suggest the proper direction of activity and diet plus exercise for future. Please.
My father is having problem of cervical decompression and having neurogenic bladder and said for operate. But my dad fear from operate a lot. Whole family tried to make him understand from 1 month but all in vain. Doctor said operation is necessary and needed fast as problem is increasing. Dad is in tension. Dad is in pain due to cervical decompression. But still in fear. How to solve this fear problem? Your answer is important for us.
Hi My dad is facing problem in his left leg from a few months and now the problem has become acute and we are still not able to find a good doctor who could determine what the actual problem is! a few days back he had severe swelling in his left lag. We went to the doctor who was specialized in veins[since my dad was saying he is feeling the pain and the stretch in veins]. He did sonography and xray and said everything is perfect this problem just might me due to the obesity[since my dad is a little obes, we thought it might be the reason] but those medicines dint workout and we asked us to visit the heart specialist. We went to the heart specialist and he did ecg and 2d sonography and gave medicines for heart saying that heart is facing pressure on the right side nd it is slightly increasing from that side. This pressure might be due to the pressure on lungs due to the weight issue. Then he referred us to a lung specialist, we went to him and he gave some other medications too. The swelling went down because of all the medications my dad took. But, his left leg is still paining a lot and on various part of his leg we can see the veins are getting infected the clusture can be easily seen with green color. I had somewhere read about varicose veins so I went to the doctor to ask if dad is suffering from it bbut he said no he is not! But, my dad is still facing a lot of problem and he cannot walk properly nor can he sit. Please help me.
Im 22 years old im suffering with my arm pain at the joints of the shoulder what could be the reason for the pain.
Hello, I have back pain since 2 years. I have gone for physiotherapy but it did not work. So any suggestions, where should I go?
My mother having problem of pain and burning sensation in her right hand from shoulder to fingers, sometimes swelling also. Due to that she can not sleep well. We had already took advice from vivekanand hospital lucknow they said it requires operation and they operated it but result is zero problem as it is. What to do Dr. Please help me.
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have heavy shoulder pain problem last five days what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 45 years male and I am receiving back pain and legs pain from the last month. I had also taken capsules but there is no advantage, so please suggest me the best answer?
I am 60 years, diabetic for five years, on Metaforte-500mg, 1-0-1, I do pranayama, sudarshan Kriya yoga, morning my breakfast will be invariably protein shake (herbalife) and my sugar is under control (98 -110) fasting and 140-150 PPBS. HBA1c is 6.5. My problem is foot neuropathy, there is no total numbness, but lot of talking and burning sensation. My doctor says HBA1c should be brought down to 6. My BP will vary from 135/90 to 140/95. Please suggest some remedy for foot neuropathy.
I am 18 years old, and I have back pain after playing football, and also I am addicted with cigarette, how to stop this habit.
From past few days I suffering from pain in my lower back, near kidneys and front abdomen this happened after my thighs workout at gym.
Neck pain is a common medical condition, which can be easily treated if proper care and medications are taken. It usually occurs due to strained neck muscles, often caused bad posture, though there might be other causes as well. Rarely, neck pain can be a symptom of a more serious problem as the condition is relatively mild in nature. The symptoms of a neck pain are very obvious which refers to any kind of discomfort in moving your neck on a daily basis. Along with this you might also have headache, stiffness of the head and muscle tightness.
Some of the most common causative factors of neck pain are listed below:
- Muscle strains: A muscle strain generally happens when you exert too much pressure on your neck continuously for long periods. It also happens when you have your neck fixed in the same position for long hours of the day. Muscle strains in the neck may occur when you keep your neck bent in the wrong way while doing activities like reading a book, looking at your mobile phone or working over your laptop for extended hours.
- Worn joints: Just like all the other bodily joints, the neck joint also tends to wither and degrade with age. This phenomena is known as the wear and tear of the joints. The bones of the neck joint tend to wither with time, thereby making your joint frail and exposing it to various pains and medical conditions.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression is a medical symptom whereby, there is excessive pressure put on one particular nerve in the body. Herniated discs or bone spurs in the vertebrae of your neck can press on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord, hence causing a long lasting neck pain. Damage caused from a nerve compression may be minor or severe depending on the pressure applied. It may cause temporary or long lasting problems depending on the degree of damage caused. The earlier you get a diagnosis and treatment for nerve compression, more quickly you will find relief.
- Whiplash: Neck related injuries are common phases of pain and discomfort caused due to an external damage to the neck as a result of a tragic sports related or vehicular accident. A neck injury is also known as a whiplash and it refers to an injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, like the cracking of a whip. Whiplash mostly occurs during accidents, physical abuse or other trauma.