Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Jamal AnsariYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/ madam, Always I am face the severe headache. I just working marketing sector. Shall you tel me good remedies for this ache.
Hi I am avil kumar I have some prob with my back. So please suggest some medicines for this medicine for this.
Pain near the left shoulder blade and tingling while bending forward and working the pain is chronic and medications or physiotherapy showed nil result.
My wife is suffering from pain in sole in legs, checked uric acid level found ok, is any natural exercise or medicine to support.
I am 26 years old. My hight is 166 cm. I am suffering back pain. What precious is needs for me to recover that? Can I do heard work and exercise?
When I am studying there is a pain on my back in other time it will not come when I am start reading by seating on the ground it start paining exactly some below of my back side of chest left hind side.
Hello sir my father have the problem is back pain. So it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of back pain.
I am 31 years male. I have backpain and left foot burning and pain. I take blood test urine test spine xray and abdominal xray. All reports are normal. I didn't get relief. Finally I have a mri scan for limbo sacral full spine serve. Doctor wrote in my report like this - Lon g lordosis. Disc devolution at L4-L5, L5-S. B/L NF nervously at L4-L5, (L) L5-S1 causing module NF nervouring with partuior displacement of nerve rod. C- spine module disc divolution. No thecal sar nervouring. Dorsal spine (N). What should I do? Next Physiotherapy treatment or any Injection with medicine. Which one is best for permanent relief.
I have neck pain for a long period of time, cervical spondylosis. I have tried many methods but still the pain is worse. I could feel that my shoulders also has become weak. Links l kindly let me know your to get rid of it. I am also thinking to buy infrared lamp. Pls suggest.
Iam 21 Yrs old Male. I have been doing exercise with Dumble for the past 1 year and my problem is presently when iam doing same Dumble exercise iam getting a Neck problem and im unable to continue my exercise. Finally please give me the best solution to get out of this problem.
I have severe back ach since many months. All diagnosis depict the normal status but still suffering from pain.
WHAT TO DO IF MY BODY TEMPERATURE SUDDENLY DROPPED TO 35.9 celsius? I HAVE NECK AND SPINE DISL RUPTURES AND BLOOD PRESSURE SOMETIMES GOES UP/DOWN. BUT WHAT ARE IMMEDIATE REMEDIES?
I am 30yrs old, having a severe back pain & getting problem for taking a proper breath during the pain. My work is to continue walk carrying bag on the back. Request you to please suggest for getting rid off from this pain. Thanks
Paralysis can be concluded as the state when the muscles lose functioning in any part of the body. Any kind of disruption in our nerve system can be responsible enough to cause paralysis. Our central nervous system and peripheral nervous system communicate and control our senses of movement. But interruption in nerve impulses can cause weakness in muscles which leads to muscle paralysis.
A paralysed patient will encounter symptoms like:
- Decreasing the motor power
- Decreasing vasomotor control
- Loss of sensation
- Decreasing bowel and bladder control
- Losing the ability of sexual function.
When it comes to treating a paralysis patient, physiotherapy is proven to be the best remedy. Physiotherapy has thoroughly helped patients with paralysis in getting to feel confident and independent. Physiotherapy includes various exercises and techniques which are developed with time in order to provide a complete rehabilitation to the patients.
Types of paralysis:
There are mainly four types of paralysis
- Monoplegia: when one limb gets paralysed
- Hemiplegia: when arm and leg of a single side get paralysed
- Paraplegia: when legs get paralysed
- Quadriplegia: when both sides get paralysed
Treating paralysis with physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy is advised to patients with any type of paralysis. It should be started soon in order to improve blood circulation in the muscles. It also helps in relaxing the stiff muscles. This treatment improves the overall health condition of the patient.
- Physiotherapy is also responsible for reducing any kind of swelling which takes place due to external brain injury.
- Physiotherapy is helpful in making the patient stable and independent.
- It also helps in maintaining the blood pressure.
- It helps to improve the respiratory system.
- Physiotherapy maintains the affected muscles and nerves. It provides strength to the affected muscles and works to prevent the limbs from getting deformed.
- One major symptom of paralysis is a loss of bladder and bowel function. Physiotherapy helps in managing the paralysed bowel and bladder.
- Physiotherapy involves different techniques which can be learnt from a physiotherapist in order to transfer a paralysed patient.
- Othorsis, canes, braces, splints are the equipment that are advised to the patient by a professional physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapy helps in resolving problems such as anxiety, anger, depression, denial which takes place after post-paralysis mental trauma.
- Physiotherapist provides safeguarding tips to the patient and his or her family in order to avoid accidents.
- Physiotherapy has a big role in creating the motivation in patient's mind.
These are the benefits of physiotherapy which help the paralyzed limbs getting stronger and better. But it is always advised to be done under a professional physiotherapist.