Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Jamal Ansari

Orthopedist, Mumbai

500 at clinic
Dr. Jamal Ansari Orthopedist, Mumbai
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Jamal Ansari
Dr. Jamal Ansari is an experienced Orthopedist in Jogeshwari West, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Jamal Ansari personally at Jogeshwari Hospital in Jogeshwari West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Jamal Ansari on

Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jogeshwari Hospital

Ground Floor, Anmol Apartment,Sahakar Road, Jogeshwari West,Landmark:Near Paramount Tower, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Jamal Ansari

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have severe wrist pain due to volleyball. I am using volini spray. Can someone suggest good ointment?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Apply pranacharya restopain oil or prasarini oil on your affected part then give hot fomentation. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. And agni tundi vati and maha yograj guggul 1-1 tab twice a day..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old man and have knees pain problem from 5 months. What should I do?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Ayurvedic medicenes 1. Tab-shallaki 1-1 tab 2 times a day 2. Mahayograj guguulu 2-2 tab 2 times a day 3. Apply externally pain off oin and slight massage 2times a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years old. After returning from high hilly area ie. Siachin glacier at the height of 15000' where negligible oxygen availability (in the year 2007), feeling light pain in knee joint. Also got hurt in right knee with rock and some times feeling more in right knee. Specially after seating for quite long at one place but not always or while walking in the beginning. After walking some times it goes off.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Try this for joint pains try this. Identify the mid point between the ankle bone and tendons and give pressure with a blunt edge on either side of your foot for 2 minutes. Also give pressure in the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from your toe for 2 minutes. Finally give a good massage for both feet in hot water. Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. This will relieve your problem. Consult after 10 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had an intimate with my fiance last month and on the next day I got my periods for almost 3-4 days. Few days back I had severe back pain. It's been 4 days from the date of my periods I haven't got my periods. One of my friend suggested me to have some sesame seeds. But I don't know how things work. I don't Want to carry now.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
Gynaecologist, Lucknow
Hello, as you had your periods after the intercourse, there is no chance of pregnancy. Missing the menstrual period can be due to some other reason. Wait for some time and you will have the period.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 35. Female. I always suffered from back pain from young age. Met an ortho many years back and was diagnosed with spinal prob .disc are joined compressed. The vertebrae gap compressed .etc advised to exercise. Now my back pain is permanent .cannot even walk for 15 mts .cannot apply pressure to body .to the point of even carrying heavy ladies shoulder bag on shoulder. It's like my body can't take any weight. M willing to go for any treatment but needs proper advice. Please help.

BPTh/BPT, Diploma in Acupuncture, Fellowship of Indian Acupuncture Association, Post Graduate Diploma in Mentamove Therapy, Clinical & Technical Training For The Gloreha Pro Device & Gloreaha Pro Device Maintenance
Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Good morning maam, You might have got Lumbar spondylosis with impingement which is making you discomfort and pain. We at Physioline centre, Mumbai with good program and advanced technology will help you in reducing pain and restoring your spine and improve your function.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 26 year old. He got internal injury in right knee n there was sprain. Dr. Has given some pain killer and advise mri. Mri report shows-1. Interstitial tear/mucoid degeneration involving anterior cruciate ligament. 2. Grade 1 signal of medial n lateral collateral ligament 3. Grade 1 signal in the posterior horn of medical meniscus. 4. Moderate joint effusion. Kindly advice whether surgery is must. Or ayurvedic medicine will help. Awaiting your early reply.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Some common home care techniques for knee pain that control inflammation and help to break the inflammatory cycle are protection, rest, ice, compression, and elevation do reply back for private consultation. And detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 33 year old female. My height is 5.6 ft and I weigh 66 KGS. For the past one your II am suffering from sciatica. Why is it so. And what can I do to prevent it? I have started walking recently and doing yoga.

General Physician, Mumbai
It might be because of folicacid defeciency and compression of the vertebrae and Apart from taking symptomatic treatment take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is arthritis ? What is Rheumatology? Who are Rheumatologists ?

DM - Rheumatology, MD - General Medicine
Rheumatologist, Mumbai

Rheumatology is a field of medicine which deals with 'Auto-immune' diseases.

'Auto-immune' means diseases in which a part of your immune system, which usually protects you, gets automatically hyper activated and starts damaging your own organs.

All organs can be affected with rheumatic diseases - Joints (most common), spine, skin, muscle, eye, lungs, kidney, blood etc.

Because joints are most commonly involved, Rheumatologists are also called Joint / Arthritis.Specialists/ Immunologists. They are detectives who can detect more than 50 types of arthritis.

Rheumatic diseases can be very serious. They can affect children and young people also.

Timely treatment is necessary to prevent joint damage and even at times save lives.

(Rheumatologists are not orthosurgeons, they are physicians)

5 people found this helpful

I have pain in my back from one day. I have just now started some heavy exercises. I just wanna ask if the back pain will get cured of with rest or is it something serious.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is suffering from uric acid and having swelling on feet as well as fingers what's the solution for this problem?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
A high uric acid level can be caused when your body either produces too much uric acid or your kidneys don't eliminate uric acid rapidly enough. A high uric acid level may cause increasingly frequent attacks of gout, or it may never cause problems. A high uric acid level may also cause some people to develop kidney stones or kidney failure. And some people with a high uric acid level also develop high blood pressure, heart disease or chronic kidney disease, but it's often unclear whether this is a direct cause or merely an early warning sign of these conditions. Factors that may cause a high uric acid level in your blood include: Diuretic medications (water pills),Drinking too much alcohol,Genetics (inherited tendencies),hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid),Immune-suppressing drugs,Niacin, or vitamin B-3, obesity,psoriasis, Purine-rich diet — organ meat, game meat, anchovies, herring, gravy, dried beans, driedpeas, mushrooms and other foods Renal insufficiency — inability of the kidneys to filter waste Tumor lysis syndrome — a rapid release of cells into the blood caused by certain cancers or by chemotherapy for those cancers,Also, you may be monitored for high uric acid levels when undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatment for cancer. Avoid protein diets, avoid more milk products. bad habits , fast food/fat/oily,salty foods. Coffee, smoking, alcohol intake. Non-veg., take whole grain,oats,green veg.,plenty of water in day time, 1 glass of water at night before bed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe back ache from last two days. I am not able to bend properly and getting up from bed is also quite a struggle. Can anyone help?

Ayurveda, Bangalore
If the pain is severe do get an mri done immediately. Do not bend forward or lift any weight. Over-the-counter medicines for instant pain relief may be taken.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in legs from bottom of leg. Paining a lot, can't walk easily, during walking it's Paining me a lot.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Wear plain and soft sole chapple. Take mag. Phos 12x thrice a day four tablets at a time for three times a day. Do massage with seasame oil on the calf muscles.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am sukesh kumar 23 from noida I have lower back problem I tried all things toh reduce relief but failed . What can I do for my back .

Physiotherapist, Lucknow
Improve your posture avoid forward bending start hot saline fomentation followed by volini gel and back exercises. For detailed information about exercises please refer my health tips.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I was first addicted to spasmoproxyvon and now addicted to spasmoproxyvon plus from last 14 years, now I want to stop taking but whenever I stop taking this in the night I feel severe leg pain and head and back pain, I am also suffering from fits, please help me, I am 35 years old.

Psychiatrist, Amritsar
U can leave it with tab clonidine 0.1mg twice or thrice aday. Keep a check on blood pressure while taking clonidine. Take tab tapendadol thrice a day. Fits may be dueto addiction. Consult psychiatrist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor. My husband had right hip replacement surgery on july 7 2010. He is able to walk but complains of severe pain. He also has osteo arthritis of right knee please advise. Thank you for your time doctor.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Can you tell me whether he has knee pain or hip pain as a problem? also I will need latest x rays and few blood tests so that I can see and advise accordingly. - x ray pelvis with both hips - ap view - x ray right knee (ap & lateral) views blood tests: cbc, esr and crp levels do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My arm have some internally pain have you any idea to cure its nicely because its is still paining since last few week ago?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult neuro physio and get clinically examined for the possible cause of your pain and follow appropriate therapy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I am know being 27 having back pain. I use laptop but without laptop I cannot do the task. So any digonisis required to just be away from the pain.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem. # relax & stay positive. # take hot and cold fomentation. # learn posture care exercise. # use lumbar support. # take break every 20 minutes. # do strengthening exercise of back and core muscles not all back pains are same. Do share investigation reports if you have any.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I sleep for long hours. I developed back pain for dat perhaps. Can you suggest any remedy to any of these issues?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You are young and persistent back pain should not occur in you at all. I advise all my patients with only back pain and no associated neurological symptoms or any other constitutional symptoms: - to maintain proper posture while working and sleeping - if pain is more then you can take a short course of an anti-inflammatory medication which suits you - physical therapy initially under supervision of a trained physiotherapist and then to continue at home - adequate calcium & vitamin d intake if levels are low in body - ice packs can applied if your pain is acute, then hot fomentation can be done at home - analgesic spray for local application can be used and is easily available. Do let me know in 2-3 weeks time whether your pain is improving or not. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe waist pain from last two month. Please suggest me proper exercise and routine to come out of that.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Spine extension exercise and stretching exercise. Avoid forward bending long sitting lifting heavyweight.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed