Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jamal Ansari
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jamal AnsariYour feedback matters!
I hv Rheumatoid arthritis from the age of 28. Also having osteoarthritis in my knees. Is it curable or it will detoriate with age. I am now a women of 42 years of age. Pls suggest.
A small clarification is sought on" Whether there is any relation/connection/effect of digestion process and sciatica pain" Appreciate your comments and views. Regards.
1- all body pain (muscular + bones) with heart pain. 2- I have constipation. 3- damaged sexual power. 4- blood pressure: 110/150. 5- sleeping problem. 6- itching 24 hours, I take 20 mg levocetirizine tablets per day. I was an addict for 9-years by painkillers & codeine phosphate syrup. At beginning I take 40 to 50 (spasm-proxyvon) capsules per day. But now I almost recovered. Just 4 to 5 capsules per day for getting potty. Sir please help me.
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment but there is no relief. What should I do now?
Many people suffer the aches and pains of damaged or inflamed joints. Some are just uncomfortable, and some become crippled as a result of a disease that has been recognized since prehistoric times but understood in only the past few decades.
- The term arthritis covers a group of more than 100 diseases that involve inflammation of joints and discomfort in connective tissues throughout the body. In many parts of the world, the disease is called rheumatism. The word 'arth' comes from the Greek word meaning joint, while 'tis' means inflammation or infection. Thus the word arthritis means inflammation or infection.
- Thus the word arthritis means inflammation of the joint. The problem is that in many kinds of arthritis the joint is not inflamed. A better description might be a problem with the joint.You probably have known many people who have had arthritis and heard their stories of pain, of various attempts at treatment, and perhaps of some relief. Arthritis is a frequent conversational topic because it affects so many of us. It is estimated that about one out of every seven people in America has arthritis in some form. People like to talk about arthritis because it is a very personal disease.
- It can be felt only by the person who has it, and often the symptoms can’t be seen by others.
- Each person responds to treatment in different ways. Yet in few other diseases is there such a ready exchange of information by sufferers of the disease. Listening to others may be a good pastime but will not necessarily help you control your disease.
- As you learn more about arthritis you will understand why following your health care team’s recommendations is important to obtaining relief and helping yourself to health. Your therapy programme will be individualized for you.
- The treatment that worked for your neighbour may not work for you, and vice versa.The best counsel one arthritis victim can give another is to obtain competent medical advice. Seek treatment when symptoms are detected. Treatment is effective when begun before symptoms become associated with the destruction of the joints.
Hi doctor im supranth Kumar and from Mumbai am doing well in professional life. Im working as a sales managed in kotack mahindra bank so daily im travelling around 80 kilometres so im using bike traveling around city but nkw a days im suffering with back pain please help me.
I am suffering from back pain since 8years. Now am married. When we are in physical contact that time backup pain is more. please suggest some physical activities to get relief.
GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH ARTHRITIS
Aches and pains are called different things by different people, but when doctors say arthritis, they are referring to painful inflammation in a joint. In some form of arthritis the inflammation brings with it swelling, pain and redness. The damage occurring in bones and tissues of the joints makes them stiff and often makes movement difficult.Arthritis may be a chronic disease, as opposed to an acute disease, which is serious for a while, is treatable, and goes away with treatment. Some forms of arthritis do not go away but can be controlled with treatment. Treatment can help you lead a normal life and continue your daily activities in a productive way. The treatment for arthritis must continue. In many cases remission occurs. That means the symptoms disappear for a while but may reappear after sometimes. Treatment must be continued to prevent recurrence or to lengthen the amount of time before symptoms flare up again.
MOST COMMON FORMS.
The most common forms of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In the US over 16 million people have osteoarthritis, 6 million have rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis is sometimes known as the wear-and-tear disease or old age arthritis. It is solely a disease of the joints that occurs with increasingly frequency with age, though it does affect people as early as age 35. It begins gradually and may remain mild for sometime. There is usually little inflammation with this type of arthritis, and it does not cause general illness or affect parts of the body other than the joints. Disability often develops gradually.Rheumatoid arthritis is inflammatory and attacks more than the joints. It may cause disease in the lungs, skin, blood vessels, eyes,spleen, and heart. This is a type of arthritis that can cripple and even kill.It is a chronic disease, but in some cases acute spells occur when inflammation flares up unpredictably. About three times more women have this type than men.In children it may destroy joints and can affect the growth pattern.Three other types of arthritis are much less common. Ankylosing spondylitis is a chronic inflammatory conditionmost common in men,which affects the spine and usually begins in the teens or early twenties.Systemic lupus erythematosus (known a SLE or lupus) is an acute systemic disease related to rheumatoid arthritis. It causes inflammation and damage to joint and organs throughout the body. Sometimes the kidneys, heart, lungs,brain, and blood vessels are affected by inflammation. A common feature of the disease is a skin rash on the face. Ten times more women have SLE than men.Gout, or gouty arthritis, attacks and inflames any of the joints, one at a time. The most common site is the big toe. More men have it than women.