Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Jamadhar

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Jamadhar General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Jamadhar
Dr. Jamadhar is a renowned General Physician in Worli, Mumbai. He is currently associated with People's Mobile Hospitals & L.d.ruparel Medical Centre in Worli, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Jamadhar on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

People's Mobile Hospitals & L.d.ruparel Medical Centre

People'S Mobile Hospital Building, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Landmark: Opp To Glaxo Company, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Jamadhar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am male 35 year old and i am suffering from flu last 2 days. What should I do? Please help me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take tab. sinarest it contains ( Acetaminophen+ Pseudoephedrine+ chlorpheniramine). Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine is a combination medicine used to throat infection and treat headache, fever, body aches, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and sinus congestion caused by allergies, the common cold, or the flu. Do gargle with warm water thrice a day. Drink warm water also. Take plenty of water, liquid diet, dalia, green veg., orange. avoid cold things, cold drinks. Oily foods. If symptoms are from more days or again persist then do few tests for confirm causes of it..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My age is 27 yrs. Snoring is my problem since past few months. I dont know how my room mates have adjusted to it but its really very noisy as if there is some blockage is what they say. Can you please give me some tips.

General Physician, Cuttack
Snoring could be due to obesity,obstruction to the flow of Air through mouth or nose as due to nasal polyp,sinus infection,DNS,consumption of alcohol,smoking. Consult ENT Specialist for check up
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HIV/ AIDS - How Can it be Treated?

General Physician, Hyderabad
HIV/ AIDS - How Can it be Treated?

Sadly, there is no known cure for HIV. However, it can be controlled through medication. HIV or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus attacks the body's immune system and over time leaves it vulnerable to a number of other diseases. In its most advanced stages, it can lead to AIDS. Hence, it is essential to control this virus in its early stages.

HIV treatment is known as Antiretroviral therapy or ART. This involves taking a series of HIV medicines on a daily basis. ART can help HIV patients live a longer, healthier life and can also reduce the risk of HIV transmission.

The first step towards getting treated for HIV is to get tested. This can be easily done at your nearest health center and the results will be kept confidential. With HIV prevention is better than cure and hence, if you have more than one sexual partner, you must insist on them getting tested as well.

As soon as you test positive for the virus, start the treatment. Do not wait till you start feeling sick. ART can be taken by anyone at any stage of the condition. If you are pregnant, breast feeding or have been diagnosed with early HIV infection, this is all the more important.

HIV medication works by preventing the HIV cells from multiplying and thus reduces the amount of HIV cells in the body. A low level of HIV cells gives the immune system a chance to recover and strengthen itself. A lowered HIV count also reduces chances of transferring the virus to another person.

ART involves following a regimen of a number of medicines. There are 25 HIV medicines that can be grouped under six drug classes depending on how they affect HIV cells. These include:

  1. Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
  2. Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
  3. Protease Inhibitors
  4. Fusion And Entry Inhibitors
  5. Pharmacokinetic Enhancers And
  6. Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitors

Usually, a person is prescribed 3 to 4 HIV medicines from a minimum of 2 drug classes. A number of factors go into deciding what form of HIV treatment is most suitable to a patient. This includes the person's individual needs, symptoms presented, potential drug interactions and possible side effects. Convenience of following the regimen and costs are also taken into account while prescribing a form of treatment to a HIV patient.

Once treatment is started, ART can be proven to be effective within 3-6 months by lowering the number of HIV cells in the body.

4701 people found this helpful

Then what kind of oils I would apply over the penis for better thickness and girth?

Sexologist, Panchkula
You want better thickness and girth of penis. I advise you to do kegel exercises daily. Follow this and give feedback.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My fiance in now during monthly cycle facing a issue about stomach pain, it is very difficult for her, but she do not want to go to doctor. She never felt this much pain before. So what can she do to overcome her pain.

General Physician, Cuttack
Let her take one tablet of meftal spas 2-3 times daily after food, drink plenty of water, apply hot fomentation by heat pack/hot water bottle,massage lower abdomen and take adequate resr. Consult doctor if no relief
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I do masturbate it last upto 3 minutes btt when I goes for sex it false within few seconds. This was my 4th time its false within few seconds (I goes for sex after 4 months when I comes on leave) I am in very tense. Help me please.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to increase your self confidence and take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I can't stay for long time in bed with my wife. I finish it very soon. And she said that when she started feeling the pleasure I finish it. So what will be your suggestion for taking pills.

MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Vijayawada
It is a quite common isssue in 70% of males. Dont worry much. You have to do more foreplay with your partner, so that you both will reach climax at same time, by that time your excitement will decrease little then you have to spend more time in to and fro motion, to relaese of sperm. Also dont be panic, the more you remember about your past failure / disappointments, the more will be your present sexual enjoyement will be missing. So forget about prvious failures while doing sex today. Also when you insert in vagina, your semen may fall with in 2 min some times. This quite common. You dont worry, every male has thesame problem and females are not much worried about this any time, always they need a foreplay much and hugs even after sex. So remember all this, reduce your anxiety and enjoy. Gud luck.
26 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 30 year old person. I have headache daily when I wake up . Please help me .

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
Get your bp, eye sight checked, get x ray of pns do following 1. Take plenty of water and liquids 2. Go for morning walk for 30 mts 3. Do deep breathing exercise for 10 mts 4. Do meditation for 10 mts do for 15 days you will feel better good luck.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel weakness all the time and excessive pain and weakness during periods. I feel abdominal pain during whole month. How to cure it?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do Take Regular breathing exercises for about 20 minutes from physiotherapist and do take balanced diet and hyderated Best Wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, constipation every month I am not going to rest room for two days and also more gas problem I am 50 yrs old, how to clear my constipation problem and also how to reduced my gas problem in my stomach, awaiting my question advance thanks your advice doctor, regards

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take 2-tab. Charcol at night before bed. Syp. Livoluk 10 ml at night.This can help cure in constipation. take green veg., salaad in meal.grapes at night,one apple daily in morning. Banana in morning, juice,whole grain ,oats,more fiber meal,digestive foods, plenty of water during day and 1 glass of water before meal, avoid bad habits...stress ,alcohol, smoking, non-veg.,avoid fatty meal,oily foods. To confirm cause of constipation go for tests stool r/m, stool c/s,lft,blood sugar,cbc,usg whole abdomen ,x ray barium meal for examination for rectum,sigmoid, best tests is endoscopy for large intestine . Do not eat papaya if you diabetic. go for walk daily in morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I having pain just below my stomach kindly help in getting clear about my problem. Is this problem serious or just a climate change effect.

General Physician, Mumbai
For stomach pain take tablet Meftalspas-Ds with rantac and if it recurs than you need to contact a nearby doctor
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Due to my work I don't eat food at same time all days and miss breakfast most of the times is that a reason why I get fever frequently?

Gynaecologist, Delhi
Fever generally does not come due to missing breakfast. Do a complete investigation to diagnose the cause of fever and accordingly take treatment. At your age you should be in perfect health and develop endurance to work hard.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, my penis is too bend now what can I do for straight penis pl give me the suggestion?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you take one table spoon of untamed rose hips, add a pair of glasses of boiling water, boil it for ten minutes and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Take 1/4 - 1/2 of the extract 3-4 times each day with honey. Mix one a part of fresh raw juice with one part of honey. Take 1/4 glass of the combination three times on a daily basis. Take one table spoon of untamed rose hips, add a pair of glasses of boiling water, boil it for ten minutes and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Take 1/4 - 1/2 of the extract 3-4 times each day with honey. This remedy will be helpful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My heart is blocked 60%. My medicines is for whole life or any other advice to clear this blocking.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine diacard (madaus lab) drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water for 6 months nd report. Surely you will benefit.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

PG Diploma In Clinical Cosmetology (PGDCC), BHMS
Homeopath, Delhi
Summer headaches due to sun can be safely tackled with homeopathy.
4 people found this helpful

I am about 50 years old, male, having diabetes since 4 years, my parents are also depend on insulin, presently TAKING AMARYL FORTE -1 mg and altrope-10 sugar level is in control but loosing vitality day by day making me feel getting old rapidly. What to do? Job requirement - sitting long hours. Please advise.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr B A Kumar, Most patients with T2 DM some time later in disease have to shift on to Insulin as beta cell function progressively reduces. This may happen after 10, 15 or 20 years of having diabetes. You have mentioned that glucose levels are in control, if so then the level should be : Fasting closer to 100 mg and PP should be 150 to 160 mg and HbA1c% <7. If that is achieved then general health will be invariably good. Plus daily exercise for 1 hour and properly planned diet which gives exact amount of calories based on sugar levels, ideal body weight and extent of daily exercise. If you want any specific suggestions please come back with details like fasting and PP sugar levels, HbA1c%, dietary pattern and any other doubt that you may have.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Plz tell, once vitamin b12 increased by b12 supplements taken for a month, sustain always. Or requires regular treatment, my age is 23.

General Physician, Nashik
No, it won't sustain. If you are a vegetarian you must continue supplements and get your levels checked.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected dr. I am suffering from pearle panile puple on my glans penis since 3 year. I want to know which remedy or home treatment should I use. Due to this my confedense is decreasing. I want to know is it std. I never go for sex. I have habbit of musterbation. My age 19 year.

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
Please contact and discuss in details regarding your related problem at private questions by request and payment of Rs.100 through Lybrate/ contact email drrameshm2@gmail.Com/on androide Lybrate app. Mob 09822006427. For your complete health solution.Dr.Ramesh Maheshwari Sexologist Pune.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which is the better calcium after bone fracture (femur fracture) for healing of bone.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Having calcium through natural diet is most beneficial. Apart from this many calcium tablets are available in market but then Vit D tablet/sachet should be taken along with it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed