Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. JamadharYour feedback matters!
Today while I played badminton I slipped down and bit of my palm's skin fractured. I hope that place was dry but on that area there 2-3 dogs. Does there have any possibility to rabies by this injury?
I feel hungry in the morning but if I eat anything it gets motion it interrupts my work or something please help me with my digestion problem.
My mother has lose motion today. I give her one O2 at 8 am. And one O2 now at 2pm. Can I give her O2 again at night if it doesn't stop? Her age is 60.
For all the fitness fanatics, watching their calorie count is one of the most challenging tasks that they are confronted with. While carbohydrates are among the highest sources of energy and crucial for the well-being of a person, excess of carbohydrates might lead to a significant amount of calorie gain. It is precisely for this reason that many who intend to lose the kilos, often have to give up on rice. Rice has always featured as the staple of a lot of cultures and yet it is universally considered baneful for those on a diet. Substituting rice isn't an easy task considering it is integral to many cuisines and is also one of the most widely preferred dishes. In that regard, customized diets and replacement products have emerged as a boon in their lives. One of the best replacement foods, creating waves in the culinary world is cauliflower rice.
1. Low in calories: Unlike rice, cauliflower does not amount to a high calorie gain while imparting essential nutrients to the body. Cauliflower is rich in fiber that cleanse the digestive tracts, it also contains vital antioxidants like vitamins A, C and D and therefore, purifies your system from within. It is packed with anti-inflammatory properties, thus providing the required amount of energy without adding to the unwanted fats.
2. Controls diabetes Rice is often perceived as a stimulant of diabetic conditions. Since cauliflower increases the protein intake of the body and averts the consumption of unrefined carbohydrates, it substantially reduces the chances of insulin spike. Switching over to cauliflower helps in abetting the dreaded diabetes, an ailment that afflicts a large section of the modern lives.
3. Tasty to eat: Unlike most bland diet food like the spaghetti squash, cauliflower does not make you crib and crave for some buttery indulgences. When cooked with like couscous, it can be all light and fluffy, ideal as a side dish to curries. Whereas, when served in salads, raw cauliflower can be fairly toothsome and crunchy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
I am 36-year-old self-employed professional suffering from cough for the last ten days. I have taken two bottles (100 mL each) of cough syrup (OTC) but no improvement yet. I am not able to sleep in the night due to this irritating cough. Please suggest what should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi I'm 43 years athletic physically fit weekly twice or thrice I have sex sometimes 2-3 sessions continuously is it k? Also I have oral sex I make my dick suck is it safe? KKK?
I have anal pain due to piles its very severe after urination and exist more than half an hour after that it subsides pls tell how to get rid of it.
The only portals of entry are the nostrils and mouth/throat. In a global epidemic of this nature, it's almost impossible to avoid coming into contact with H1N1 in spite of all precautions. Contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as proliferation is.
While you are still healthy and not showing any symptoms of H1N1 infection, in order to prevent proliferation, aggravation of symptoms and development of secondary infections, some very simple steps, not fully highlighted in most official communications, can be practiced (instead of focusing on how to stock N95 or Tamiflu):
1. Frequent hand-washing (well highlighted in all official communications).