Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. jaishree butaliaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, My mom having a sorioasis problem for so many years (25). We treat all doctors and also ayurvedic that is not going permanently so please tell me what we do.
Am losing hair every now and then and my hair getting thinner. Am taking perfectly and Rubired tablets prescribed by a doctor. Please suggest a medicine.
For gents is there any tip for managing the skin tone in this summer. If its is yes means how many times I need to do that in a week and what is that.
I have problem related to my skin, my skin is becoming more so please sir give me some suggestions to prevent the oiliness of my skin?
Hi, I am 22 years old, 3 weeks ago I suffered from allergy which caused itching and red rashes on skin mainly on hands, leg, stomach and ear cuffs. Its still in continuation and rashes appear and disappear very soon within 15 mins. I have NO swelling of skin or any other problem. I have seen a dermatologist last week who prescribed me 1 tablet Laveta M for 3 weeks. I want to know when I can get rid of this allergy and what should I do to recover faster?
My gallbladder is removed before 2 years in these days my hair is falling more I have consult with doctors he prescribed me minoxidil 2 % lotion I used this lotion 4 months and hair is OK and after that hair is falling more and not even growing.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Home Remedies
Pimples are very annoying, especially when they are on your cheeks because then they do twice the damage - hurt your skin and at the same time they also steal away the charm of your looks. Although there are many lotions and creams in the markets that guarantee the removal of this skin inflammation, they are chemicals that eventually start showing its side-effects on your skin. For this reason, a few home remedies with some simple pimple-combating tools work the best and here are some of them:
- Use ice cubes and crushed ice to reduce the redness and the heat in the inflammation. Applying ice over the pimples eventually makes them reduce in size and disappear altogether.
- Soak a little piece of cotton or rag in fresh lemon juice and apply it over a pimple. Lemon helps a pimple dry up faster.
- Soak a rag of cotton in tea tree oil and put it over a pimple. It has anti-bacterial properties which help fight against acne pimples. For even better results, you can also try mixing tea tree oil in aloe vera gel. You can put this mixture on your acne pimples and rinse it after 20 minutes for effective healing.
- White toothpaste can work wonderfully with a pimple and reduce it to nothing in a very little time.
- Steaming is another foolproof way to get rid of the pimples in the most natural manner. If you expose the pimples to steam, the steam works its way through the pimples and cleans out all the bacteria. It thus helps your skin to breathe and get in contact with oxygen. This ultimately makes a pimple ripen quickly and thus leads to its deterioration.
- Use garlic to get rid of pimples. How? Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent which is why it is a very good remedy for pimples. Cut a small piece of garlic and rub it over your pimples. After several minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Honey is another natural antibiotic that can accelerate the removal of pimples by effective healing. The catch here is to apply honey directly over the affected area. Keep it for several minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Mixing honey and cinnamon and applying its paste on the affected area is also a very dead-sure manner of getting rid of pimples.
- Grind a cucumber to make a face mask and allow it to dry. Then wash your face after several minutes. This cleans up the dirt and bacteria in the pimples.
Next time you get those unwanted pimples, you know what to do!
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne?