Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaina Patwa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jaina PatwaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Jaina is a talented Ayurveda physician who puts you at ease during your appointment. She takes her time and fully explains each procedure and answers any questions in detail. Her clinic is friendly and comfortable. Dr.Jaina is extremely trustworthy and her results are amazing; I highly recommend her.
She diagnoses people and she helpful and reliable send medecine on time she's all ways available when you call her
Post Natal Diet Plan
Prefered foods during postpartum:
Fresh - warm - oily - soupy - moist - nourishing - delicious - creamy - digestible
• boiled warm milk
• milk puddings w/o egg
• split lentils soaked overnight made into thin soup, perhaps
• almond or other nut milks
• nuts or seeds, well soaked (24 - 48 hours) for snack or prepared with soups,
Vegetables, grains, or sauces
• yogurt or buttermilk drink thinned half with water and seasoned with desired
• ricotta, cottage and other unfermented cheeses
• chicken and fish soups after about 4 weeks for non-vegetarians
• basmati rice (cook with an extra 1⁄2-1 cup water per cup of rice)
• unleavened wheat such as couscous, pastas, chapattis (unleavened tortillas)
• grains such as oats, quinoa and amaranth.
• favor less refined sugars such as honey, succanat, turbinado, and especially iron
Rich sweeteners such as dates, raisins, molasses and dark indian jaggery if available.
• fresh dill and fennel
• pumpkin and winter squashes
• yams or sweet potatoes
After the first three weeks postpartum, the following vegetables can be introduced; summer squashes, green beans, broccoli, peeled eggplant, spinach or chard cooked with plenty oil, seasoning, salt, and lime or lemon juice.
Use healthy fats and oils more abundantly than normal. This is important for optimal rejuvenation. Fats are building blocks for hormones and are important support and functional components of the cell membrane. Research show that low blood lipids are associated with depression and low hormone levels.
Essential fatty acids (efas - omega 3, 6, and 9) are, as the name indicates, essential to the body, mind and nervous system. The brain does not produce enough of these important oils, and if we get depleted, we are likely to suffer from anxiety, restlessness, and depression. Furthermore, low breast milk production and engorgement has been linked to low efas. The brain is more than 60% fat and needs a lot of healthy oils for its health.
• flax seed oil
• ghee (clarified butter)
• sesame, toasted sesame, and sunflower oils
• coconut and olive oil in the summer
It is one of the most important ayurvedic oral vaccination which should be compulsorily administered to every child.
What is suvarna prashan?
The process in which suvarna bhasma (purified ash of gold) is administered with fortified ghee prepared with herbal extracts, and honey in liquid or semisolid form.
Whom to administer?
Suvarna prashan can be given to age group of 0-16 years.
What is the time of administration?
Suvarna prashan can be done daily early in the morning, or at least on every pushya nakshatra- an auspicious day- which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits.
What are the benefits of suvarna prashan?
• suvarna prashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftentimes.
• it builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activities and also improves stamina for the same.
• regular doses of suvarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
• it kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
• suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
• it helps to nurture early physical and mental development.
• it develops an inbuilt strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occurring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
• it helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
• it guards children from various allergies.
• it protects children from ailments occurring during teething phase.
• tones up skin color.
Overall it makes child healthier.
Benefits of suvarna prashan at vishwacare:
• prepared using completely natural and organic products which are 100% original
• freshly made on every pushya nakshatra
• prepared by the doctor herself
• suvarna prashan drops and leham, both are given
• suvarna prashan daily drops are also available
• substantial beneficial results are achieved
Children taking suvarna prashan doses regularly can be easily distinguished from their remarkably outstanding physical and mental ability.
This suvarna prashan thus helps in the overall development of the child in a more safer way by providing side benefits without any side effects.
Upcoming dates of suvarna prashan in 2017:
8th march (wed) 05: 46 pm - 9th march (thurs) 05: 12 pm
(guru pushya amrut yog from sunrise to 05: 12 pm on 9th march)
4th april (tue) 11: 12 pm - 5th april (wed) 10: 52 pm
2nd may (tue) 5: 16 am - 3rd may (wed) 4: 33 am
29th may (mon) 1: 25 pm - 30th may (tue) 11: 57 am
25th june (sun) 11: 25 pm - 26th june (mon) 9: 22 pm
23rd july (sun) 09: 53 am - 24th july (mon) 7: 43 am
19th aug (sat) 7: 09 pm - 20th aug (sun) 5: 22 pm
16th sept (sat) 2: 16 am - 17th sept (sun) 1: 05 am
13th oct (fri) 7: 46 am - 14th oct (sat) 6: 54 am
9th nov (thurs) 1: 39 pm - 10th dec (fri) 12: 25 pm
(guru pushya amrut yog from 1: 39 pm on 9th nov to before sunrise on 10th nov)
6h dec (wed) 9: 57 pm - 7th dec (thurs) 7: 54 pm
(guru pushya amrut yog from sunrise to 7: 54 pm on 7th dec)
(P.S.: Guru pushya amrut yog is the best time to give suvarna prashan)
Hi I'm a male should we eat cornflakes in the morning for breakfast does it keeps our skin healthy and fairer and glowing and us healthy too pl tel me plz.
I am suffering from back pain in middle of back actually its not like pain I have no words for this different type of pain pls help me my age is 22 I also do some exercises in ground.
What is Swine Flu?
Swine flu, caused by the H1N1 or type A influenza virus, has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization. Swine flu affects the upper respiratory tract and its symptoms are similar to those caused by the Human Influenza Virus. There are fears that swine flu will become a major global pandemic in the winter months.
Influenza is quite common in pigs; the main route of transmission is through direct contact between infected and uninfected animals.
How is Swine Flu transmitted?
Swine influenza virus is common throughout pig populations worldwide. People with regular exposure to pigs are at increased risk of swine flu infection. This spreads through personal contacts in the form of droplets created while coughing or sneezing by a person infected with the flu. It is a frequent infection which rises every year with a life-threatening challenge.
Signs and Symptoms of Swine Flu:
Sore throatHeadachesFever with chillsAching limbsFatigueRunning noseLack of appetiteDiarrheaVomitingNauseaPneumonia and respiratory failure are signs of a more serious attack.
Treatment for Swine Flu:
Paracetamol for feverAntivirus like Tamiflu for symptomatic reliefAntibiotics for severe infectionsVaccines can be taken but still there isn't any assurance of protection.
However, as modern medicines is not without side effects, it is always better to take precautions and prevent the disease from occurring.
Ayurvedic view of Swine Flu
Swine flu in Ayurveda can be called asSannipataj Jvara which is basically triggered by the aggravation of the three Doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and loss of Ojas (immunity) in the body. Low Ojas is lack of immunity at the physical level and absence of mental strength at mental level. Hence Ayurveda strongly recommends the strengthening of the Ojas (immunity) to prevent diseases like swine flu from its attack.
Ayurveda promotes the concept that if one's immune system is strong, it has the capacity to withstand viruses. This branch of medicine promotes the intake of special herbs or decoctions, touting that they not only help increase one's immunity, but also help treat symptoms.
Ayurvedic treatment for Swine Flu
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to diseases such as swine flu. The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body.
The Ayurvedic treatment of any flu is aimed at controlling the virus and preventing complications by boosting the body’s immunity. It helps in cleansing the body by eliminating toxins and clearing blockage in channels. Hence, Ayurveda drugs may be started as soon as possible.
Sitopaladi ChurnaLaxmivilas RasTribhuvan kirtiLokanatha rasaChyawanprashaHaridra KhandaTaalisadi ChurnaKhadiradi GutikaLavangadi GutikaMalla SinduraSamir Pannaga RasaChandramrita Rasa64 Prahari PippaliSuvarna Vasanta Malini RasaShwasa Kuthara RasaSanjeevani vatiAnand bhairav rasa
Herbs useful in Swine Flu
Besides the natural immunity-boosting options mentioned above, there are several other herbs and spices one can consume to raise one's immunity levels. However, before consuming any herb or trying out a natural remedy, make sure you consult an Ayurveda practitioner.
Tulasi (Basil)Ardraka (Ginger)Rasona (Garlic)Haridra (Turmeric)Indian Gooseberry (Amla)Kumari (Aloe Vera)Maricha (Black pepper)Chirayata (Swertia Chirata)Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)Nimba (Neem)Precautions after the attack of Swine Flu
Have complete bed rest in clean and airy room.Drink boiled warm water only.Hot saline gargle should be done frequently.Do fasting for 2 – 3 day if fever persists.Have cow’s milk with turmeric or ginger tea.Do steam inhalation with Eucalyptus oil.Do meditation for mental strength.Practice Ayurveda lifestyle regimen regularly.Consume light and easily digestible food.Avoid all junk foods and foods that are frozen, deep-fried or extremely sour.Ayurveda home remedies for preventing Swine flu
Ayurveda says you can prevent the spread of flu by strengthening the ojas and enhancing your body immunity with help of following remedies:
Take 5 Tulasi (basil leaves) + 4 Maricha (whole black pepper beads) + 3 Lavanga (clove buds) + 1 teaspoonful of fresh Adrak (ginger) paste + 2 cups of water. Boil this entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey when warm. Take this decoction twice a day.½ to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.Have 1 tbsp of Chyawanprash with cow’s milk every morning to boost immunity.Children should be given Suvarna prashana - Ayurveda vaccine for Swine flu and other infections.Panchakarma detox therapies like Nasya, Vamana and Virechana are also very useful for all respiratory tract infections.Home should be kept clean and fumigated daily with Neem leaves, Guggal, Sarjarasa and Devdaru for environmental purification.Do hot saline gargle many times in a day.Snuff 2-6 drops of mustard oil early in the morning.Keep a mixture of powdered camphor + cardamom in a box and smell it every 2 - 3 hours. Avoid getting wet and sleeping into the dew.Avoid places of crowd during endemic period of swine flu.Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of good sleep every night. This will boost your immune system and enhance the ojas in your body.Drink 8 to 10 glasses of boiled water each day to flush accumulated ama (toxins) from your system.Eat a healthy and balanced diet to keep your body strong, nourished, and ready to fight infection. Stick with whole grains, colorful vegetables, and vitamin-rich fruits.If you have constipation, then have light laxative like Triphala churna 3-6 gms or Isabgol 5-10 gms at bedtime.Support your immune system by exercising moderately on a regular basis. It helps in increasing blood circulation and eliminating the blockage in body channels.Consult your doctor if you have a cough and fever and follow their instructions. Make sure you take the prescribed medicines at the right time and in advised quantities.
(P.S: As every human being is different according to Ayurveda, all have different cures. So, kindly consult us or an Ayurveda doctor before taking any herbal medicines.)
This post is written by Dr.Jaina Patwa who is a Chief Ayurvedic practitioner based at Vile Parle, Mumbai, India. She is available as an online Ayurvedic Consultant on Skype. Skype ID - vishwacare
VishwaCARE offers Ayurvedic treatment globally for all chronic and refractory health problems. Dr.Jaina Patwa uses high quality organic herbal extracts which are easy to take, effective and completely safe for long-term use.
For authentic ayurveda treatments or queries, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +919833998817
● Wake up early, preferably by brahma muhurat (4 am)
● Complete your daily activities without any worries
● Brush your teeth with herbal sticks like khadir
● Have 1 tsp of triphala powder with cows ghee and honey
● Apply natural kajal (surma) in both the eyes
● Instill 2 drops of sesame oil in both nostrils
● Gargle well with hot water
● Massage whole body with warm herbal oils like Kshirbala tailam
● Practice Yoga, Pranayam, Meditation & Omkar chanting
● Exercise well, but rest when you get exerted
● Have bath with herbal ubtan & warm water
● Drink hot or boiled water
● Have warm fresh meals regularly on time
● Have dinner before 7 pm
● Go off to bed early and have a peaceful sleep
● Apply Neem oil + coconut oil OR Lemon oil + Eucalyptus oil on the exposed parts
● Keep Tulsi near the window panes
● Burn Camphor in a closed room
● Spray the garlic decoction in the room
● Have Giloy decoction (kadha) by boiling it in water for 10 min to increase immunity
● Drink juice of budding leaves of papaya tree to raise the platelet count
● Have fenugreek leaves to reduce the fever, pain and to keep the heart healthy
● Take juice of turmeric root (yellow root) leaves to eliminate the dengue virus from the body.