Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am computer science student. Most of the time I uses computer. Now a days I am suffering from head ache. Uses meny remedies but no use. What to do?
Sir what is the home remedies and food consumption to improve the skin whitening and avoid the sun burn and nature of my skin is oily. Most of work will done on exposer with son during day And some restriction to use scarf's. My edge is 29 and weight is 65.
I have a pimples on my face. I use many types of creams but this pimples are does not remove. Then what should I do for remove these pimples?
Sir just 2 months before I was suffered from chicken pox. But after 2 months I have still some pimple and spot on my face and my body so please tell me what is the treatment for remove this which is naturally and not have any side effects.
I am suffering from high blood pressure 140/90 since long. please suggest any medicine. Feel very tired whole day.
I have severe pain in the right shoulder blade and right upper arm. The pain gets aggravated in cold or in contact with water. Seeking home remedy. I have tested for spondylitis with negative results.
Hi I have urticaria skin disease I've taken Allegra twice a day after consulting to a Dr. is but swelling ain't stop.
Is this possible that meningitis can transferred from mother to her child, if yes then what is the precautions to prevent from this disease to child.
My bowel is very frequent. Sometimes twice - thrice in a day. Is there any big issue related to it? Is this normal? Should I consult some physician?
Iam a cricket player I needed fitness bit I don't know what type of diet to take fr fitness and my height is of 5.11 and weight of 80kg.
PTSD is a neurological disorder which affects individuals after experiencing severe traumatic situations. The individuals find it difficult to cope with such situations and often have flashbacks of those moments of trauma. Stress, as a result of the trauma wrecks the normal nervous functioning of the individuals. PTSD can have the following symptoms:
- Flashbacks of the traumatic event
- Nightmares, which are repetitive and severely distressing
- Images from the traumatic event intruding during the day
- Reminders of the event provoking distress
Avoidance or rumination:
- Those suffering from PTSD avoid being reminded of the trauma, such as people, situations or circumstances associated with the event. They try to suppress memories associated with the event.
- Many others ruminate excessively and prevent themselves from coming to terms with it.
Hyper arousal or emotional numbing:
- Hyper vigilance for threat
- Exaggerated sterile response
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sleep problems
- Difficulty experiencing emotion
- Emotional detachment from others
- Giving up activities which mattered before the trauma
- Amnesia for salient aspects of the trauma
How to manage PTSD?
The following tips will help to come to terms with your traumatic episode and ease stress:
- If symptoms are mild, then observing the patient is preferred
- If symptoms are chronic, then trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) proves to be beneficial
- Alternative treatments include eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Comorbid symptoms such as depression, general anxiety and alcohol or substance abuse are secondary to PTSD. PTSD should be treated first and then the associated symptoms should be addressed.
- Mindfulness meditation (not a treatment option) helps in recognizing cognitive dissonances and affected thought patterns and aids in recognizing and overcoming their influence.