Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jain Shantilal MoolchandjiYour feedback matters!
Two days back while travelling in ac car, I felt numbness in my body as no strength in my hands and legs. Later I started having breathing problem also. I had to stop and with the help of my wife and driver I was put on ground. With little massage and two glass of water with sugar and salt, I was given. I started feeling better in 10 minutes. I visited near by doctor in that village. My bp was 130/90 and sugar 150. Again after 30 mins I visited another doctor, there my bp was 120/80. Ecg normal. He said it is because of dehydration. And advised for gloucose with water since I was not having nousea. I rest followed his instructions and drive back comfortably yesterday night. My age is 48 and wt. 65 kgs. I was never on any medication. I smoke about 10-12 cigarettes a day and I take alcohol 2-3 drinks. Please advise me do I need to take further some tests as I has left me bit worried.
Hello Doctor, as I am a student so it's quite often to miss daily meals and bad eating habits I am feeling weak now and irritated too please help.
I am 50 yr. Old man and a diabetic patient with maximum sugar level of 140 after meals and on taking metformin-500 twice daily. My Blood pressure remains 146/100 in morning with pulse rate of 67-70 / per minute. Sir, which medicine should I take to control my diastolic pressure? At present I am taking amlodipine 5mg. With 12.5% hydrochlorothiazide, but of no benefits. I have now stopped taking tobacco for the last 5-6 days.
More than half of the women who menstruate, tend to go through pain from period cramps for a day or two every month. During the menstrual cycle, the uterus contracts to remove its coating or lining. Hormone like substances, called prostaglandins, which are the cause for pain and aggravation, trigger the uterine muscle contractions. More elevated levels of prostaglandins are linked with more severe menstrual cramps.
While menstrual cramps, additionally called dysmenorrhea, are normally not an indication of a highly serious health condition, they can act as barriers in your daily lifestyle. To help with the pain, here are five things that may offer some relief. In case your period cramps appear to be extreme or you do not get help even after attempting some of these choices, check with your specialist for the required medication or treatment. Five ways to prevent severe menstrual cramps are:
- Exercise: A regular walk or any sort of physical movement can relieve you from the abdomen and thigh pain. This discharges endorphins to balance the prostaglandins and diminish your cramps. Exercising a little three to four times each week is useful for the general strength of your body.
- Apply a heating pad: Warmth unwinds the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the reason for your pain. There are a number of over-the-counter warming pads and cushions, or electric, reusable heating bags.
- Drink chamomile tea: Certain teas may calm menstrual cramps. Teas have been used traditionally and can offer relief from pain. Chamomile tea is one of the most effective teas among many others. It tends to increase the hippurate element in your body, which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Mitigating agents diminish the prostaglandin formation in the body, accordingly assisting in pain relief from menstrual cramps.
- Improve your diet: Vitamin D is vital in decreasing menstrual cramps. Decreasing your fat intake and eating more vegetables as a part of your diet may ease the pain. Low-fat food and less carbs help your health by and large, even as they can have an obvious impact on menstrual issues. Swap less solid fats like the saturated fats found in junk food, for more healthy ones like unsaturated fats found in olive oil. Getting more dietary magnesium appears to relieve the pain as well. Magnesium directs better nerve and muscle functioning, among other crucial functions.
- Massage with essential oils: Using certain sweet-smelling oils and massaging them can likewise soothe menstrual pain. Dilute lavender, clary sage, or marjoram to a three percent concentration in an unscented cream. The duration of pain can be lessened from two and a half to one day after self-massaging with these essential oils.
//Avoid too hot water use luke warm in winters
//Avoid soaps use syndet orglycerin soap
//Apply oily products soon after bath to retain water within 3mins of bathing
//Avoid room heaters
//Avoid woolen clothes direct contact with the body.
I am 42 years old man and facing allergic cough, gas and sleeplessness and headache including piles problem and abdominal growth kindly reply me with suitable advice to overcome the same.
What are remedies available for fighting against sugar problem, both home made and other measures if available. Please tell.
I'm losing hair quickly. I've tried anti dandruff and anti hair fall shampoo still its not controlled, what I need to do to reduce or stop the hair fall?
I am 67 years old from few months I am suffering with cramps in calf muscles of legs especially while I am lyed down is their way to relive the pain please inform about drugs and exercises to relief from pain.
My ages is 24. My hair is not growing at all. Please tell me suggestions to grow hair soon because next year is my wedding.
Clindamycin in the morning.
Use salicylic acid containing face wash.
Do all these for 3 months. If this don't help. Consult a dermatologist.