Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jain LalitaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from stomach pain due to gastric problem please tell me the cure and privations. Another thing I have just now received the medical report which shows cholesterol 202 and triglyceride 303 and vldl 61 please tell me the cure and privations.
I am a 29 year old male my medical history is as follows 2009 infected with pulmonary- TB and was successfully recovered after 12 months treatment. Started suffering from lactose / gluten intolerance poor digestion. Used to consume alcohol twice a week since 2011, my alcohol intake increased from 2013 to 3 times a week 3 drinks 2014-2015 almost regular intake, I have reduced my alcohol intake since last 4 months to 2 times a week 2-3drinks, but I have been having extreme tiredness since the last one year and shooting pain in my lungs and upper back, I have got complete -full body check up done for TB relapse but my physician told me that there is no signs of TB and my blood tests were all normal. The only thing bothering me is my fatigue is really bad that it interferes with my daily activities like driving, or working out and even attending a simple function, I begin to have very bad chest pain and begin to sweat, my BP is all normal, my heart is in good condition I do have all reports ready for your reference, my only doubt is that is there a possibility of malnutrition due to excessive intake of alcohol and lactose/ gluten intolerance?
Hi. Sir I am 25 years old. I asking for you what is swine flu disease and prevention of the disease.
My grandfather is 70 and he's got 3 seizures in last 1 year. Last one was one week ago and while going to hospital he had 2 fractures in his vertebrae and his shoulder too had a fracture. What should be done to cure him. And how much time to cure him?
Proper nutrition is necessary for healthy teeth and gums. Eating a well-balanced diet gives gum tissues and teeth the important nutrients and minerals needed to stay strong and resist infections. Soft, sticky foods tend to remain on the grooves and between teeth
As and sweets, limit their intake (especially between meals).
When you do snack, choose nutritious foods such as cheese and dry crackers, vegetables, natural yogurt or fresh fruit.Choose plain milk instead of flavoured milk.
Use fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day especially before you go to sleep at night.(but avoid using with boring water) -
Use floss to clean between your teeth.
I have diabetes, and bp both, what medicine should I take to reduce bp, I have good control of diabetes with exercise and meal alone but bp is bothering me, whenever I take bp medicine my glycemic control worsen it goes up to 400 after meal, I have tried diuretics, beta blockers and angiotensin medicines like telmisartan all increased my well maintained diabetes, I am perplexed, doctors are reluctant about this issue, moreover my fasting glucose level is higher 149 and after meal becomes 127, why is it?
My wife she is 6 months pregnant she got viral fever upto 102 degree F and typhoid also So what are suggestions she is taking dolo 600 every 4 -5 hours to lower fever so also her HB is 7.5 Is it all serious ?
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.