Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JainYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old female from last few months I am suffering from stomachache loss of sleep I feel tired always have shoulder and neck pain also feeling of nausea and also feel suffocated sometime problem in breathing what should I do?
Hi, I have stuttering due to anxiety, mine is altogether a different kind of stuttering from that I have seen in other stutterers. I don't always stutter, it's only when I think about it the problem comes in, whenever I'm not conscious about it, I don't have any problem, whenever I'm heavily engaged in some work or if I'm really concentrated in something I don't stutter. When ever Im to deliver a public speech this fear from within kicks in and I stutter. I tried different ways to contain it, but some methods have bee n counter productive, Is there any solution for this problem? I have heard that stuttering can't be cured entirely, but I have not been a stutterer throughout my life, I had stuttering during my lower school, high school I did not have that much of a problem. In my college days, problem started again, and now Im working in a company, I'm in my worst ever state now. Please help me in getting rid of this. Thanks,
My name is lakshay. I want to ask why do people have headache? I alsi have a problem of headache. What is the solution for it?
I have problem with scabbies, itches particulary in summer at upper portion of thighs hips feet since 20 years please advice what medicine to take any precautionary required please suggest the same .
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.