Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jai ShiriYour feedback matters!
I am a blood pressure patient. Last week I went to BM BIRLA HEART RESEARCH CENTRE for some test. My echo, ECG, TMT report is normal. So doctor prescribed me CTDT-12.5 for blood pressure. But after take this from two day's feeling dizziness, sweat and nausea, vomiting symptoms. Feeling uncomfortable. Please tell me whats the solution for it.
Just for good skin, what should I do, pimple free, I have marks of pimples, I use many creams to cover this but :-/ Now I am using clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel, my friend said me about this, it only remove acne but The marks are still same, suggest any best cream for clear skin without pimples nd marks #thanks.
The mixture is made with these flowers:
Clematis: for a better concentration
Chestnut bud: to better remember things
Gentian: not to respond when in front of an unexpected situation
Elm: for a surplus of care that an exam requires
Larch: to have confidence in your abilities
Some of my ideas that may help you customizing this mixture:
Mimulus: if you're scared about the exam or if you're shy
Impatiens: especially useful towards the end of the studying process and during the days before an exam, if you're afraid that you might not have enough time to study or if you can't wait for the exam
White chestnut: when your mind always goes to the things that you're studying or when you can't stop thinking about the exam itself. This mixture for the exam is very useful. But don't forget to study.
Intelligent boy is not scoring marks -
Is there any fear of exam? (Mimulus)
Does he forget during the exam but remember after the exam? (Scleranthus)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (white chestnut)
Or does he not have enough time? (elm)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (rescue remedy)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (impatiens)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (oak)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (chestnut bud)
Hello sir, I am getting pimples on my face, and blackheads. What can I do for clean it? Please help me.
I am a 25yr old male my height is 5'9" and my weight is only 55kg I want to gain some weight as per as my height and age. I dnt smoke and also dont drink. What should I do?
I am 6 feet height and weight is only 61 kg. I am so thin person. My body loose. And nothing increase fat. Please give the suggestions for how to increase my body weight and tight body?
I have piles problem. My anus often bleeds. I face lot of problem how can it b cured with homeopathy medicine help me.
How to get free from PCOD? My friend is suffering from it. She didn't get pregnancy due to this, doctors said.
Ocimum tenuiflorum (also known as Ocimum sanctum, Tulsi). It is an secret, much branched subshrub 30-60cm tall, with simple opposite green or purple leaves that are strongly scented, and hairy stems. Leaves have petioles, and are ovate, up to 5cm long, usually somewhat toothed. Flowers are purplish in elongate racemes in close whorls. Holy basil (Tulsi) is native throughout the Old World tropics and widespread as a cultivated plant and an escaped weed. Holy basil is cultivated for religious and medicinal purposes, and for its essential oil. There are two main morphotypes cultivated in India, green-leaved and purple-leaved.
Holy basil is a common name of a world-renowned herb Tulsi which can be found almost in very home in India. It has both therapeutic as well as general usage.
The Health Benefits of Holy Basil Tulsi as follows:
Respiratory problems - Holy Basil is very effective in treating cold and its related disorders. It is a boon for respiratory tract disorders. It helps in treating all the disorders that are related to our throat
Headaches - Tulsi is very helpful in relieving headaches and body pain. It has certain properties that helps in releasing spasm in the muscles hence is extremely helpful in relaxing the body.
Abdominal disorders - Holy basil is one of the most potent herbs for abdominal disorders. Holy basil is very helpful in improving the appetite. In also has some mild laxative properties therefore helps in evacuation of the bowel.
Inflammation - Tulsi is considered a good herb that has the anti-inflammatory properties. It is very effective in suppressing any kind of edema that happens in the body.
Heart diseases - Tulsi is useful in curing heart related problems. It provides strength to the heart muscles and also helps in improving the blood circulation. It also helps in improving the blood supply to heart muscles. it is also helpful in reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.
Holy Basil Extract :
Menstrual Disorder : Taken with some seeds of tulsi with water.
Resiparatory Problem : Take daily early morning chewing some tulsi leaves or juice.
Diabetes : Take some root of tulsi power kept in hot water overnight and take early morning empty stomach.
An earache : Tulsi leave drops very useful for an earache.
Abdominal Disorder in Children : Take Tulsi juice mixed with ginger juice early morning.
Fever : Take tulsi leave powder, dried ginger, and sugar with hot water.
Hair Lice Problem : Take tulsi seed with castor oil daily.
Prevent Cancer : Take some tulsi leaves daily, it reduce suffers from cancer.
I have a kind of burning sensation just below my left rib, it becomes intense after a meal & breathing, talking becomes tough. I had consulted a local doctor. Sir recommended the following tabs, PANTOCAR -D RCIFAX 400MG he did scanning also, the reports came clean. But after a while the symptoms came back. Kindly let me know any further tests & remedy for the same.
How to decrease dht level from the root. What are the medicines for this. I can say that I tried all the things but it doesn't work my hair is still falling from the root and my remaining hair also became thin. I am worrying about Is it possible to regrow that hair which I have lost.
If d watery bleeding for once Little bit on 12 nd my menses date is on 19 is dis periods or what or is dis conception I hv only one tube to conceive.
A Short Resume of CBT-Read & Correct Yourself
- Tension problems - can have somatic, psychological, social dimensions. headaches, bodyaches, abdominal complaints, palpitations, depressions, worry, suspicions, obsessions, fears, sleeplessness, anger etc
- And tension thoughts cause >Feelings and Behaviors.
- Based on assumption or guess that most emotional and behavioral reactions-wrong habits are learned.
- Benefit of remaining calm or at least neutral when faced with difficult situations. (If you are upset by your problems, you now have 2 problems: 1) the problem, and 2) your tension about the problem
- "Rational thoughts." –are Facts and not assumptions
- Most emotional and behavioral reactions are learned.That is bad learning
- What is irrational thinking? It is wrong thinking
- I need love and approval from those around to me.
- I must avoid disapproval from any source.
- To be worthwhile as a person I must achieve success at whatever I do.
- I can not allow myself to make mistakes.
- People should always do the right thing. When they behave badly, unfairly or selfishly, they must be blamed and punished.
- Things must be the way I want them to be.
- My unhappiness is caused by things that are outside my control – so there is nothing I can do to feel any better.
- I must worry about things that could be dangerous, unpleasant or frightening – otherwise they might happen.
- I must avoid life’s difficulties, unpleasantness, and responsibilities. You will try but not always succeed
- Everyone needs to depend on someone stronger than themselves.
- Events in my past are the cause of my problems – and they continue to influence my feelings and behaviours now.
- I should become upset when other people have problems, and feel unhappy when they’re sad.
- I shouldn’t have to feel discomfort and pain.
- Every problem should have an ideal solution.
- Emotional tension resulting from the perception that one’s ‘self’ or personal worth is threatened – and lead to other problems such as avoidance of situations where failure, disapproval, etc. might occur.
- Looking to other people for acceptance; and unassertive behaviour through fear of what others may think.
- Discomfort disturbance:
- Results from demands about others (e.g. ‘People must treat me right’) and about the world (e.g. “The circumstances under which I live must be the way I want”).
- Self-help exercises
- Experiential activities
- Thought Stopping
- Intentional Reframing
The process:A →B → C Understand the
· A = Activating Event of tension.
· B = Beliefs, Thoughts, Attitudes, Assumptions of tension.
· C = Consequences, Feelings, Emotions, Behaviors, Actions of tension.