Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 21 yrs old girl I have darkcircles under my eyes I hve tried lot of things but couldn't work so what should I do?
I have so many hairs on my body how can I get rid of these unwanted hairs from my body tell me any medicine.
I have pimple on face and how many try to remove pimple but not remove and dark spots of pimple and I see my face that time I am irritating and sad. How should be try to remove pimples.
How to get rid of flyaways hair I have a lot of flyaways hair and also tell me to get heavy hair from front.
The hairfall is increasing day by day and getting dry what should I eat? And can you suggest me home remedies? For hair.
I have many pimples & blackheads on my face for over two years. Sometimes I feel very shameful in parties because of my pimples & blackheads. What should I do?
I have long and lots of hair on my whole legs they are just increasing and increasing from one single root three hairs are simultaneously growing and also on my arms but in some less amount. Suggest me something and also the reasons of their rapid growing.
I have hairfall I don't want to loose my hair what to do doctor please suggest me ASAP please please help me.
I am having a fungal infection at my toes and it look ugly. Condition is bad my nails got thicker. Is there any ways to recover. Any home remedies. Can you please suggest.
I am losing hair quickly n both sides gets too much bald I just want to transplant that both sides asap!
I want to ask that I have itching problem below my waist. After one or two months it happens again. Give me advise how I can get relieve from this?
My hair falls continuously and my hair density becomes lesser, i am irritate with this problem, whats its solution? Can my hair density increase?
Is armodafinil better for alertness than caffeine in black tea & even coffee & are there any side of armodafinil.
Freckles are skin cells (keratinocytes) that contain melanin, which is a brown colored skin pigment. The skin cells are otherwise very normal, so the spots can't be felt since they are flat. They don't cause lumps in the skin but they are quite visible.
Here are some of the methods and home remedies with which you can get rid of your freckles:
- Prevent your face from the sun: This is the best approach to get rid of freckles. Wear caps with wide overflows so your face is in shadow. Attempt to abstain from going outside when the sun is high in the sky since this is the time when you get the most UV radiation. If you do go out, try to stay in the shade. Also wear sunscreens with SPF 50 constantly, without fail.
- Lemon Juice To bleach freckles away: Lemon juice is one of the best natural bleaches. Use the juice from crisp crushed lemons; delicately apply the juice onto the freckled regions. Be careful not to put the juice in your eyes. Leave the juice on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. You will need to do this twice every day for a few weeks before the spots vanish.
- Even out the skin color: Conceal the freckles by darkening the rest of the skin normally. Castor oil - an old solution for everything from blockages to upset stomachs - is fabulous for adding a light tan shading to the skin.
- A sake facial mask works fast: It causes the freckles to blur away quickly, since skin cell turnover rate is around three weeks. If you can keep the most reduced layer of cells from getting a considerable measure of melanin, the spots will be gone soon.
- Sour cream facial peels:Sour cream contains lactic corrosive, which are an exceptionally tender peeling operator. Apply the sharp cream to the freckled regions and keep it there for ten minutes.
- Fruit flavored facial peels: Use squashed strawberries and kiwi or cucumbers for a facial cover to create a peel. Banana crushed with mint leaves gives you a peel as well.
- Honey and lemon juice: Honey holds water and moisturizes the skin. It contains chemicals that are skin-lightening agents. Mixed with lemon squeeze, this is an extremely affective strategy to get rid of your freckles.
- Add nutrients to your skin while lightening freckles: Vitamin E oil not just blurs spots quick, it contains supplements that saturate your skin and keep it sound.
- Eating your way to fewer freckles: Vitamin C (citrus extract) in your eating routine helps your skin, pretty much as it does when you apply it to your face. If your skin is excessively delicate for lemon juice, then ensure you eat a lot of citrus product.
- Business bleaching creams with natural ingredients: Over-the-counter skin brightening creams that contain hydroquinone and oxybenzone can prove to be extremely effective. Common fixings, for example, bearberry, aloe, mulberry and different herbs are calming to the skin and help the spots without risk.