Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagruti Singavi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagruti SingaviYour feedback matters!
Hello doc I am 25 years old I got pimples on my face if I don't touch tm also leaving spot on my face for mnts n my color of skin is fair n going dull day by day.
Hello doctor Would like to know effective treatments for stretch marks? Also I have a little belly pooch that I want to eliminate, would like possible suggestions for that too Many thanks.
I have suffer from hair fall and dandruff And baldness so what I have do for came out from such disease?
In mouth some different fraches and holes and red skin effects Please better solution for me I cannot eat food and other items.Please tell.
Good morning. I m amar. Im frm yamunanagar. My hair are falling every day. Give me the best way to stop this hair fall. Thank you.
I am taking homeopathy medicines for my dust allergy problem. But I don't feel its working on me. Sneezing and nose part was very sensitive. Even a small hair strand also irritating if it falls on nose. And blackness around the mouth too. Can you suggest best medicines.
Sir I had a problem that my feet and hands are cracked very very cracked I would like to know any tablet s or ointment like . Thanks to sir.
As you grow old, you start noticing certain not so plesasant things about your face. You skin sags; you have wrinkles around your eyes and laughter lines appear even when you are not laughing; and (gasp!) a double chin. Most people associate double chin with obesity, or with genetic predispositions. But in reality, you can be slim and still develop a double chin as you grow older. Skin loses collagen as you grow older, and collagen is the element in your skin which keeps your skin tight and firm when you are young. Loss of collagen leads to skin sagging and the occurrence of a double chin. Thankfully, there are many methods to counter the appearance of double chin.
Mesotherapy involves injecting certain solutions in your body to breaks down unwanted fats. The injections will be directly applied to your chin.
- Procedure: During a single session, the solution is injected directly into the connective tissues and fat layers. The procedure is painless, though some patients request for anaesthetic creams. The solution injected results in a reaction with the fat cells, which causes them to harden. The hardened fat cells are later excreted by the body.
- Aftercare: You will see differences within 2-3 weeks. After that regular check-ups may be required to monitor your hormone levels and overall health.
- Side effects: There are no serious side effects save some pain, swelling and bruising which goes away on its own.
Radio frequency treatment
Radio frequency is a non-invasive method of reducing double chin. Radio frequency is a treatment that uses electromagnetic energy to tighten skin.
- Procedure: The skin around your neck and chin will be slathered in a glycerine-based gel. After that a contraption will be used to tighten the skin. The reasoning behind is that the waves emitted will smoothen down any obstacles that comes its way. You may need 6 sessions for optimum results.
- Aftercare: There is no special aftercare required.
- Side effects: Redness is an obvious side effect, but it will reduce in a few days. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!