Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jagruti SawantYour feedback matters!
My wife is two months pregnant, which type of diet she take? & what precautions to be taken in pregnancy?
I want to know about the tablets which are kept in the vagina before sex and avoid pregnancy. Please give name of some famous brand and side effects if any.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.
I had sex on 6th day of my period and the next night I take unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day I vomited and after that on 6th day I started bleeding from vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now suffering from white discharge daily and it's little dark in colour and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start.
My last period was September 27th and regular period of 28 days. Its my 29th day. Still I didn't get my periods. I have pain on my lower abdomen and also around my naval. Am I pregnant or any issues?
Is missed periods are always a sign of pregnancy even if test is negative. In such a case should we wait or consult doctor and what can be reasons for missed periods.
Consult a gastoenterologist as soon if you have fatty liver.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old under fertility treatment. My last period was 11th October. And my gynecologist prescribed me hcg injection on 25th October. She told if you are not pregnant your period will come on due date.(11th November) Otherwise you may be pregnant. Today date Nov 14 when will consult my doctor? And shall I take home pregnancy test now?
I hve sex after a week of my periods we use condom bt accidentally it broke bt in 12 hours I taken precautions I pill is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hello Sir/Madam, In how many days AFTER, I can make intercourse directly WITH OUT CONDOMS with my partner to pour all the semen INTO HER.. So that no risk for pregnancy. Thanking you.
I am suffering from vagina pain and shivering from 2 days. At the time of toilet it increasing and I need to go to toilet a lot of times. Why it's happening and what to do now?
Hello Doctor Due to unprotected intercourse, my wife has conceived & she is now 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed by urine test done yesterday with i-can test kit). Her last periods was on 17th January 2017, will it be safe to terminate the pregnancy using an MTP KIT. Please advise.
My wife is pregnant after I test in home by preganews. It shows she is pregnant. Can I relationship with my wife from now or not. This is the 1st month of pregnancy as I hope.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.