Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagruti SawantYour feedback matters!
Dos 6 - 6. Do eat seafood
Seafood is loaded with vitamins and minerals, such as heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and iron, which are important for both mom and baby. Unfortunately, undercooked or raw seafood can also cause some problems.
I have pcod and in beginning my tsh was high I was taking thyronorm 50 mg for increased tsh and birth control pills for pcod after 3 months I had test I in test my tsh t4 came normal but this time t3 increased what should I do? Does it became a pattern if one get normal another one get high and I have to take medicine life time?
Am having a pale but visible line from belly button to private parts. But I have some kind of foreplay with my bf after 2-3 days completion of my period. My last period date was on 15th july. We haven't done the intercourse but he rubbed his genitals against mine. We were nude though. Is this line on my belly means I am pregnant? Please help. I am also feeling dizziness and weakness. But we haven't done the intercourse. On 10th august means today I noticed some brown discharge from vagina and mild stomach pain. Am I pregnant. Please help.
I am suffering from white disease. After period white transparent and sometimes milky water comes from my vagina. What ts the its any problem? What can medicine will prefer for this? Please tell me.
Dear Sir, I have thyroid, and iam right now taking the tablet thyronorm 100mg, but my weight is still getting incerase of monthly 3 kgs - 5 kgs my colour is also getting too dark, and i have irregular mensutral problems too right now.
I'm 8 month pregnant, my cervix is 2 cm. And in urine pus cells are 25-30 is there, so it is normal?
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
My husband through the sperm out side after intercourse .if I take sperm and put into my vagina wit my hands .shall I get pregnancy?
2-3 days before my actual periods I observe a slight bleeding. And I get heavy periods accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen. Is there anything to worry? How can I get rid of the pain during those days?
What can b the best diet for post delivery lady. As I have delivered 9 days baby boy. I want to know what more important I should consume for my health and baby. As I have been confused with lot of traditional Indian myths.
Hi Doctor do I need to go for any STD or HIV test. Because last Wednesday a transgender did protected blowjob for 1 minute. And I was not slept well for last 5 days due to work pressure in my office. And I did 4 times masturbate. Now I got body tired and left leg ankle pain. And if need to go for test What test I need to do and where in chennai and how much it costs please tell me please please.
Chilies have always been known as ingredients that add spice to indian food. Without chilies, any indian food cuisine is incomplete. Both have distinct tastes and also have different health benefits. Here's a comparison between the two:
Red Chilli: Red chilies are dried and then used in food a preparation. It is spicier or hotter than green chilies.
- Source of iron absorption - Red chilies contain a good proportion of iron which is very good for blood health. They also have a lot of vitamin c that helps the body in absorbing iron
- Burns calories - They produce heat in the body that directly burns down calories, just like heat generated due to exercise
- Relieves from congestion - In india red chilies are provided to a person for consumption when he is suffering from cold. It relieves congestion and helps is better respiration
- Reduces blockage in arteries - They are very powerful antioxidants that clear any blockages in the arteries or blood vessels.
Green Chilli: Green chilies are more subtle in taste and are used as fresh spices in various food preparations.
- Manages blood sugar levels - Green chilies tackle high blood sugar levels and control it if consumed regularly
- Promotes digestion - Owing to the various fibers found in them, they help in better digestion
- Good for skin - Green chilies being rich in vitamin e is a very good spice for a clean and healthy skin
- Very good for heart - Due to a considerable proportion of beta-carotene in green chilies the cardiovascular systems stays strong and the heart too stays healthy
- Both chilies have great benefits and consuming both in permitted quantities is only good for health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am married on 30 April from that time I am having sex with husband and taking sperms inside and also I am in menstruation periods will be? Or there any problem for pregnancy?
Hi, I’m Dr Meera Gupta, practising at Tirupati Centre, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. I am a gynaecologist and I have been practising for 34 years almost now. My centre provides complete and holistic care for women and young girls at a very affordable cost. We provide free marital counselling, free conception counselling, infertility treatment, adolescent counselling, post-menopausal treatment, deliveries, abortions, cosmetic gynaecology and ultrasound.
Today, I will be telling you about a very common condition which the girls are facing, that is Polycystic Ovarian Disease in which the girls could have menstrual problems, or they could have hair growth, unnecessary hair growth on the face or any part of the body, alopecia, that is decreasing hairline and weight problems. And this PCOD comprises of a hormonal part and a metabolic part. So it has to be treated very holistically whereby you address the hormones as well as the metabolism of the body. It could result in apart from menstrual problem and infertility; it could result in heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes.
We have to look into the family history of the girl also, and if she has a family history of diabetes and hypertension, she is more prone to these disorders. But it is completely treatable and of course, they have to have a drastic lifestyle change, and it is coming these days because of the lifestyle followed by the youngsters. They have very sedentary lifestyles, they are very addicted to their laptops and their mobiles and they hardly have any activity. And also food they are having, that is all junk food, so these all add to the problems.
So once we get rid of this, we give them an active lifestyle, they start eating properly and along with the proper medications, they can recover from these.
Whenever you wish to contact me, you could do so by coming to my centre at Tirupati Medical Centre, Shivalik, or you could visit my website www. Tirupatimedicalcentre. com or you could approach me through Lybrate.
I am 24year old I had sex with my girlfriend On feb22 and her period date is feb10 During my sex my condom is broken and I give her optional72 Tab but my gf told me that she had systems of having periods. She had period earlier than expected date and I want to know about her pregnancy is der any chance?& My friend told me If after having sex next month if she had period then she is not pregnant.
￼Meet prominent food allergen’s
- An allergy is defined as when a child’s immune system oversights the important protein present in the food and starts treating is as an entity; it soon starts producing antibodies in the blood as a process of defence.
- The entire process triggers and initiates the production of a nitrogenous compound called ‘histamine.’ histamine production is usually associated with mild to severe itchy rashes, constant sneezing and in few cases associated with nausea and vomiting. In seldom cases, the child can complain of anaphylaxis (severe onset of allergic reaction).
- Most of the symptoms take a few days to develop and subside in few days and any such abnormal allergic reactions should be immediately be sorted by a child specialist. In most cases, the child eventually grows out of most of the allergens by the age of 5 to 6 years. However, fewer can continue to perpetuate lifelong.
- Below are the most common allergens listed which if not administered before 6 to 8 months of an infant’s life can give some serious troubles.
Wheat the common allergen, wheat protein gluten can be sensitive, especially for those under 6 months of age. Children can show persistent symptoms of being gluten intolerant by passing watery stools to developing irritability of skin accompanied by itching or developing rashes. Most of the symptoms associated with wheat allergy vanish off with the growing age. However, it should not be introduced into the baby’s diet before 6 months of age.
1. Milk - one of the most common allergens which affect nearly 2 per cent of the infant population. It is advisable to make sure that cow’s milk or any other variant should not be introduced before child’s first birthday, as baby’s tiny digestive system is still progressing to digest proteins and sugar from the milk. The best way to check the tolerance of baby’s milk consumption is to add 1 part of whole milk or cow’s milk with mother’s milk; one can gradually increase the quantity once assured that baby is able to take it all.
2. Eggs - the protein in egg (specifically egg white) is known to be the most common allergen, with the onset of the symptoms almost immediately. The best way to introduce eggs in the child’s daily nutritional intake is by cooking it vigorously till the white turns solid and also ensuring, it is separately given to the baby.
3. Fish - child can show sensitivity towards any form and type of fish by developing skin rashes being difficult to digest; there should be introduction of small portion of well-cooked salmon or cod in the diet. It can surely be introduced after 6 months of exclusive breast feeding.
4. Peanuts - peanut allergy is known and common allergen. In most cases, it is associated with severe skin rashes. It affects nearly 1 child in 50. In most cases, babies grow out of it by the age of 5 but, introducing raw peanuts in child’s diet should be prohibited.
The above mentioned are the most common food allergens noted and in most cases baby grow out of it, however, utmost care should be taken to introduce the above food list in conservative quantities to initialise successful weaning.