Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagruti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JagrutiYour feedback matters!
I have been married since aug 2015 and have been trying to conceive but no success. Sperm analysis shows volume of 2.5 mm; 65 million count and 40% motility. Sonography reveals a follicle. Everything else is normal.
Doc I have pcos and I am currently taking metformin. I have seen sudden increase in facial hair and have some spot acnes. My pcos is recently discovered and had no initial symptom than missed period. I am taking krimson 35 also for regulating periods and have completed one course with successful result. I am just taking metformin 500g but I do not know after taking the medicine my facial hair which was nothing initially has increased. What to do. Also I have diarrhea since I started medication. Can you please tell me what can I do to prevent this facial hair growth and spot acnes. Also I use azac soap for acne but it doesn't sem to work.
Last month I took unwanted 72 pill after 10-20 mins of unprotected sex, he didn't ejaculate. But I wanted to be sure, the next two days, I took ipill again I was stressed out. Then my period was 5 days early. On 15th November, usually I get at 21st every month. Now it's 17th December, I still don't get my period. I'm scared. Is my period gonna go back to date 21th again? And my belly fats is increasing a bit, sometimes hard sometimes soft. Is this because of lack of sleep and inactivity and eating too much junks? Because I heard it's possible to gain belly weight if we are doing those. Anyway, my belly button area is sometimes hard after meal. I can't be pregnant in this situation. Please give me answer I think I'm going crazy. Im so scared. Please help me.
I have taken unwanted 72 and after 5 days my left side of stomach is paining. Why is pregnancy is Still their
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.