Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagruti DhabuwalaYour feedback matters!
I had an abortion during 10th week as baby had no growth after 6th week. Later on doc tested and said I had an rubella. Is there any treatment to cure it for my next pregnancy.
Are you a runner? In case you are, then it is vital that you understand what your body needs to run extra miles. It's not just about running, it's all about how you can push yourself until the end of finishing line or your target.
Generic Tips for Beginners
- Right Shoes- Most Important: Go for specialised running shoes that are easily available in the market now at an affordable price. It is advisable to buy a shoe which is one size up.
- Support- A Must: For women, it's a must to go for a good sports bra. It's meant for flat-chested women as well. This will avoid any kind of discomfort such as sagging of breasts, or even pain and discomfort.
Remember that excess running affects Cooper's ligament that supports the breasts.
If you are a man, go for tight but comfy underwear. That will reduce abrasion.
Keep a Close Watch: In the initial stage, you should run only comfortable miles. Gear up with a close-fitting comfortable sports outfit so that you can breathe, and your sweat is whipped.
Watch your Pace: Running is different than cycling or swimming. Even if you have mastered other sports, go slow with running. Gradual increase is always advisable.
Need a Commitment: Track your progress. Run at least thrice a week.
Specific Physio Tips
- Run and Rest: Rest is equally important. When you run, your body needs time to repair. It means body needs a balance of tissue wear and tear and tissue fortification.
- Know you Injury Cause: You must identify what's the cause of your injury so that accordingly you deal with it. Many websites can help you with that.
- What does your Body Say? Initially, it's normal that your body aches at few spots. Use a simple formula of RICE (rest, ice, compress and elevate) However, if it persists, then see a physiotherapist.
- Toughen: You need to identify your weaknesses so that you work on them to toughen yourself. Calf muscles, glutes and quads are commonly affected. Tough muscles absorb the effect more efficiently.
- Steady: You need to have control on your movements. Poor control leads to adverse effect on running. You can check it by assessing your single leg balance and single knee dip. Check if your body is balanced.
- Stretch your Body: This helps you to get rid of muscle tightness or joint stiffness.
- Adapt: Listen to your body and adopt the method of running that gives you painless run.
Ask for Help: Know your limits and see a physiotherapist or health professional if needed.
Hi, I am 27 years old girl. I was divorced in 2014. I was loving one person. He too divorced. But he has a female child. We lived together almost near one year. I got pregnant last year because of him. Then due to legal issues I could not continue my pregnancy so we decided to abort. But I feel too much of guilty still. Then I found some changed in his behavior. Very recently he cancelled his divorce for his daughter. His daughter wants him back. She is a kid. After some discussion he ask me to come to his place. So I left my family for him. I am a independent girl. I will not depend any one financially. I have my own job. I am earning 40 k. Actually we informed to my parents that we both got married. My parents informed to every relation and neighbors that I got married. One problem happened to his daughter. He solved her problem. But when he came here he totally changed. He did not speak to me. I know the value and role of father. But he forgot about my situation. Now I feel that I want my baby from him only. My parents come to know what happen to me. So they forced me and took me to home back. But i am answering every relation and neighbors. But my lover do not think about me. I do not know how he turned suddenly against me. He spoke to my brother that, I have a female child. Also i am not fit for handle two families. i am not financially well settle." my family told me that" let handle this issue later" and now i am in house arrest. I know they want my good future. But I can not think anyone as my husband. I want my baby from him only. I'll take care of myself and my baby. My lover told that" if you are financially well settled then I can give whatever you want. I have planned that I'll go to his place again and I will see my career and also i am gonna to ask baby from him. My difficult situation is. I can not forget him and I want him in my life as my husband. I never stop him to skip his responsibilities. Please advise me how and what to talk with him? Because he feels that i am treating him bad. Also he know very well that i am loving him most. Doctor please advise me how to handle this.
I am seeing someone new. After an intimate night of making out I woke up to a face, neck, stomach, and chest rash. The bumps are red and not itchy. I have tried aloe and hydrocortisone separately. There is no change after 5 days. Anywhere he kissed has red bumps. He has a beard (not stubble-a full beard) and mustache. It has been 5 days and the areas are still covered in red bumps. Seems to get more red in sunlight or when I sweat.
Stimulating the appetite is something that most people don’t need help with, but if you have psychologically and physically suppressed the desire for food through anorexia, then a bit of effort is required to ensure proper nutrient uptake. Pineapple is a citrus fruit that is rich in a number of antioxidants and vitamins that not only boost the immune system and promote energy, but also stimulate the appetite. People who want to overcome the digestive issues and body image problems associated with anorexia should start the day with pineapple, or eat small amounts of dried pineapple throughout the day.