Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagruti DhabuwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 28 year old, male. I am having difficulties to emptying my stomach completely every day in morning. I wake up early around 6AM. I am not having constipation problem but after around 9AM after tea and some breakfast at my office, again I need to go for emptying my stomach again. I am vegan and regularly I am taking Trifla tablet (zandu farma) at night 2-3 hours after dinner. Also during some unplanned journey, I have to visit washroom due to avoid pressure.
I am 42 years old. Having loose motion this morning. Have gone for 4 to 5 times . Stool is foam like and greenish in color pl advise.
I am 32 years old, I have skin allergy but I don't know from where I got this. I i took cetrix m for 25 day but when I don't take medicine then again I got itching and red marks on my skin on whole body.
I have got pain in my right heel bone & I feel difficult to walk at times. I thought it should be a problem with my shoes and replaced with a new one still am facing the pain.
I have the bulky uterus in cervical size 9.3 mm, and my age is 33, is it possible to operate as its really hard for me to face hormonal changes.
I am suffering from penis pain after ejaculation. While sleeping also if I have ejaculation in night my penis starts paining after ejaculation and it last for almost half a day. What is the cause for the penis pain after ejaculation.
Hi , What is composition of sperm . Is there any important nutrition like protein etc released from my body when I release sperm ?
I am suffering with cold since one week. I am afride with tablets and insulins. So how can I cure my illness.
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.