Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I am 25 years old and I am facing issues with my eyes from couple of weeks. I am unable to view farther things clearly which was not the case before. I am having trouble to work continuously in front of the computer. Since I am a software engineer, I have no option to stay away from computer. What measures will be suggested to keep a clear vision and healthy eyes?
Sir my exams round the corner I need more study. When I was going to study I only read only 1 hour after that I can't concentrate on my study What I can do I have always pain or stress in my body what the problem when I was studying more than one hour then my head eye pain Mostly chest pain not properly breath dum sa lagta h How can I always fit and fine mentally or physical I wanted more growth in my life but these problems is break down me Please give me best solutions hope you will provide me many ans.
I Am Facing Red Eye Problem For 2 Days. I Don't Go To Any Doctor And Don't Use Any medicine Yet. Is Anything Serious? Should I Check It Up?
Pls suggest me cure to sleep better I am not able to sleep well. Feeling little pain in forehead and eyes seem heavy and watery. Every time water comes to eyes tight feeling.
I am having pain in my left eye. During night times. And I am using some sort of eye drops but it is of no use.
My friend had an Eye trauma. Is there any type of surgery that can allow someone to close their eye and blink normally after a serious eye accident?
If eye sight is week by 6/18 than how it can be improved as 6/6 as soon as possible please give me a good suggestions so that I can improve it easily.
I use spectacle, eye power"-0.25" is is possible that I have vision problem? If I want to know what test you suggest?
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.