Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Patients should visit their endodontists (specially trained to perform root canal treatment) or general dentist after the root canal treatment to have proper restorative work completed on the tooth.
In accident ear side upper right side chik bone got hurt and after nose bleeding finding the side upper teeth griped hard and always feeling like in upper teeth has kind of some thing sticked (fasa hooa) always since last more than one year. That place of gum also feel tighten inside. tried hard to clear but can not. What treatment I do to clear it?
I am 57 yrs old suffering from acute pain in my 6th and 7th teeth for the last four days. Advice medicine for relief.
Due to chewing of gutkha tobacco since 2 years my mouth is unable to open and lips became black. Please suggest.
Sir, I have a problem with my teeth recently bleeding in my teeth and very bad smell in my mouth please help me?
I have fungus in my mouth several places since 04 days. Cannot take meals properly. Only liquid I can take. Please advice medicine or oral gel to get immediate relief.
I am having pain in my teeth when I eat cold from my front teeth and blood also come some times can you help me in that I had tried the Colgate prororelief also but not any result till now can you help me in that thanx.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.