Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi. I had used pregout kit in march and again I used it in this month i. E. May. Is it safe if I use it two times. Is birth control loop safe. Are there any sideeffects. Please clarify me.
When pregnant or breastfeeding, a woman's water requirements are higher than usual and that is why water is needed to form amniotic fluid that surrounds the baby, support the increase in blood plasma volume and produce breast milk.
Hence being well hydrated may help alleviate some pregnancy related conditions.
To help understand the importance of hydration for pregnancy health, emma derbyshire, author of" nutrition in the childbearing years, has provided essential tips for hydration in pregnancy.
1. Water is an excellent beverage choice for mums-to-be. It is natural and helps women to rehydrate without consuming calories and sugars.
2. Women should increase their total water intake by an extra 300ml/day during pregnancy and 700ml/day during breastfeeding.
3. Make water the first choice when it comes to hydration.
4. Water-rich foods such as soups, stews, yoghurts, fruits and vegetables can help top up total water intake.
5. Pregnant women should take frequent small drinks, particularly after the birth of their child when they are busy looking after their new baby.
6. Women breastfeeding should make sure that they are getting enough fluids - try to remember to keep a glass of water on hand when you sit down to feed your baby.
7. Women should reduce their intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages
Doctors, I masturbates twice and with that fluid I inside my wife's vagina. She was on 4th day of her periods. Her shortest day is 30 and longest is 45. Last two were 29 may and 2nd july. This tym it was 33 days. This happened on july 5. Now its almost 10 days after periods. Now she got a white fluid on 12th june which she said was Normal before she used to get before every periods. Pls explain me whats this abt. Is she pregnant. Am worried pls help me doctors.
Hi Sir/Madam, I am male 30 years, and my wife 29 years. We are planning for a baby, so we consultant a doctor. It is like Pre-pregnancy consultation, after 3 months we plan for baby. My question is doctor given Folic acid and Eco-aspirin 75 as a supplements. It is safe to use Eco-aspirin 75?
Liposuction can be defined as a cosmetic procedure (shape altering technique) that helps you to get of excess rid of fat from the body. This procedure is opted for usually when all efforts of exercising and dieting have gone futile.
What is Laser Liposuction?
Laser liposuction is a method that is employed to shed off fat from various parts of the body such as face, buttocks, thighs, belly and hips through a very small (3 mm) surgical incision. A laser fiber of less than 1 mm is passed thro’ this incision to break up the fat. The laser liquefies the fat and it is then collected in a bottle outside. During the laser liposuction procedure, the skin gets tightened as well with the simultaneous elimination of the fat. This process negates any chance of loss of shape, loose skin or a protruding belly.
In what areas of the body can laser liposuction be used?
1. Arm Sculpting and Reduction: Women are more prone to putting on fat in the upper arm that also causes shoulder and neck pain. Even otherwise, a fatty underarm makes for an unflattering sight, especially because one cannot go sleeveless freely. This is where arm liposuction comes to the rescue.
2. Thighs: Fat deposits in the thighs interfere with the natural lines of the lower body and one may find it utterly embarrassing to plod with the inner thighs rubbing against each other. Ill-fitting pants and jeans further add to your irritation and discomfort.
3. Buttocks: Liposuction helps in removing excess accumulated fat from the waist line and buttocks and renders a good tone to your body, in keeping with your body frame.
4. Breast Liposuction: Breast liposuction contributes to a well-shaped contour by taking care of the fat that bulges out. Breast reduction and breast lift is ofeten done together.
5. Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ surgery helps to do away with the extra skin or fat from the lower abdominal area and works to tighten up the loose muscles especially after a pregnancy and excessive weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Laser Liposuction?
1. A quick solution to a long-term ‘fat’ problem.
2. A day procedure, which means that there is no hospitalization or downtime.
3. Assured results that are permanent and superior in nature compared to invasive surgical techniques.
4. Even PATIENTS WHO ARE UNFIT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA can undergo laser liposuction (e.g., senior citizens).
5. Diabetic patients can also undergo laser liposuction as the procedure lowers blood sugar levels.
6. The final appearance is highly aesthetic considering that there are no uneven blobs of fat.
7. Zero trauma to tissues.
8. No blood transfusion is necessary.
9. Only a 3 mm incision is used and it is not even visible.
10. Skin tightens by itself simultaneously as the procedure is being carried out. Hence no sagging or loose skin and the belly button is not displaced, thereby giving an adverse appearance as with normal surgery.
11. No sutures, no ugly scars!
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My periods have got delayed by three days. I too feel very tired suddenly I'm facing back pain, constipation, gas and also problem in sleeping. Is it possible that I would be pregnant. If so when shall I could do home pregnancy test. Someone please suggest me.
I am 18 year old girl. I do not know what happened on the upper part of the vagina it look like a pimple and its hurting alot kindly revert so that I can show the picture of it.
I was married in may. N every night excepts periods I makes physical relation. We want baby but she could not conceive wether her age is 24 mine 30. So what should it be? please advise us.
My cesarean section done 20 days before. Can I walk for 2 hours in a day? And I want to start my job. For that I have to sit for 5 to 6 hour in a day. Can I do that also.
Hello doctor I want to know that I was in periods on 24th November and my last date of period was 29th November and on 29th November I had unprotected sex bt after dat immediately I have taken I pill and next day 30th November again I had unprotected sex so there is any chances of pregnancy or I shud take I pill again?
I am 35 Weeks Pregnant and my hemoglobin level Is now 7.7 what to do? Is it any dangerous in delivery section? Whether it will affect to me or my baby?
My sister almost from two days is complaining that" chakkar" she is experiencing and last night it was too much even on lying down she was saying that she was still feeling it what to do?
I have a report of beta - HCG (BHCG) The value is <0.100 mIU/mL My last date is on 24/8/2016 this is also for 2 days only I DOES this test on 23/9/2016 But on 1st October I had menstruation normal bleed for 2 days only Can you pls tell me this report is positive or negative? I am pregnant or not? I also does my whole abdomen ultrasound but there is not written about pregnancy My body is going heavy What to do? I have also does UPT (urine preg test) two times before beta HCG Both the times the report was negative.
I did sex with my bf and now I had missed my periods for 1month, what should I do for getting aborted?
In the present day and age, everyone’s always in a hurry. This has increased the tendency of multitasking in most people, whether it’s at their workplace, at home or while eating.
Studies have indicated that completing a single task at a time scores over multitasking and the latter even has some scary after-effects. It’s been proven that multitasking can have a huge negative influence on your brain as well as your career. Read on to find out the three ways in which multitasking is actually doing you more harm than good.
1. Your IQ level is lowered due to multitasking
Studies have revealed that multitasking can slow down your responses and even lower your IQ. A study conducted by the University of London observed a group of adults who were regularly asked to multitask. The results showed a considerable decline in the IQ level of the participants and the effects of multitasking were equated with those experienced after smoking marijuana or remaining awake all night. It was also observed that the IQ drop among some of the men resulted in them achieving IQ scores that match that of an 8-year-old child.
2. Multitasking can harm your brain
A research conducted by the University of Sussex, UK, proved that multitasking can lower your brain density in the anterior cingulate cortex (the area responsible for your emotional and cognitive control). This study analysed the MRI scans of the brains of the participants while they were multitasking (like working with multiple electronic devices). In conclusion, the researchers found out that the processes going on in the human body while interacting with multiple devices at once affect the brain’s natural structure negatively, thus hampering your ability to make wise decisions.
3. Multitasking worsens your performance at work
Studies reveal that multitasking exposes your brain to multiple streams of electronic information at once, which drastically interferes with your capacities of paying attention and remembering details.
Organizing thoughts in a proper manner also becomes difficult for people who multitask. They often fail to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant data, and show slow responses when asked to switch from one task to another. Your brain has been designed to handle and focus on only one task as a time, so if you multitask it cannot perform the multiple tasks with the same efficiency and speed. As a result, the quality of work reduces and your productivity decreases to a large extent if this continues for a long time. Moreover, multitasking can have a negative impact on your overall performance at your workplace, which can adversely impact your career in the long run.
So, if you find yourself multitasking often due to lack of time or work pressure, don’t let it turn into a regular habit. This will not only keep the quality of your work intact, but will also save you from potential brain damage.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.