Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagriti
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagritiYour feedback matters!
My age is 36 yrs. I am having skin fungus problem (in my forehead and genital parts) since 2 yrs. I visited many doctors in siliguri and kalimpong but no good result .while taking medicine I am ok but after completing my medicine course it starts again. So dear sir/madam what should I do or should I need to focus in my diet because the doctors I consulted in past they advised me take each n every type of food.
Sir/mam (1) I have visible dark pores on my face. Thatswhy my face surface looks very uneven. (2) these pores becomes very dark in summer bcz of sun. I avoid sun screen lotion bcz wen I apply sun screen lotion, my face becomes oily and looks blackish. (3) I tried everything includingallovergel; radiance brightness complex cream (costs-1700rs) but nothing worked. (4) I met adermatologistwho suggested mecollagenINDUCTION TREATMENT I M FRUSTRATED BCZ OF UGLY LOOK OF FACE. I WANT TO GET RID OF IT, AT ANY COST. please GUIDE ME.
Hi, My age is 24 female I would like to know why my skin is getting darker day by day, I don't have any medical issues and my skin is oily how can I get back my fair skin naturally.
I have got huge tan and rashes in my face small small dana which dosent have itching nothing how to reduce that.
There are some dark patches appears on my chest. But after having a bath these automatically removes in form of dead cells and patches not more there and vice versa.
Hi M 26 years old the problem is I was very fair and gud looking but suddenly these days I became dark n ugly. I consulted doctor, used face cream but no use of. please I wnt the solution for this.
I am experiencing serve pain in my right beast. My period also not came from past 1 month. Last year also same thing happened. Did sonography for breast. diagnosed with fibrocystic breast. I experience pain only when in those months when the periods is irregular. Do I need to do a mammography?
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.