Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish TeddyYour feedback matters!
While drinking any cold things my teeth start severe aching. It pains till 15mins it's in tolerable. Kindly tell me how to cure it.
I am 30 years old I having dental gum disease please tell me for this problem can I take any tablets for this disease.
Hello doctors, I have too much gap in upper teeth in almost all front teeth so to reduce teeth gap what's more cheaper and reliable, teeth gap bands or braces? And how much time both the treatment takes? And what will be the cost of both the treatment? Frankly speaking I can't spend too much money. I am from Delhi and 24 years of age. If anyone of you in Delhi so please tell me so that I can take appointment. Thank you.
I am taking very lite veg food like rice, roti and less spicy. Weekly one time i take nonveg with less qty and the whole day i wont be feel hungry even spicy veg items too. My another problem and i feel abnormal odour in my mouth after 2 hrs tooth brushed. I think there will be a link between digestion and bad odour in mouth. Please let me advice for my normal digestion and bad mouth odour. Thanks
I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitive problems for last 2 months. I have uses colgate for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 32 year old male I have burning sensation in my mouth whenever I eat anything jaws tongue starts feels like burning kindly suggest best medicine.
I get bad smell from mouth since childhood n also I have digestion problem that is after taking food I get vomiting sensation. What should i do?
Is Oil pulling good for gingivitis? I tried but my gums getting swelling is this the starting symptoms of gum recovering or oil pulling is bad in periodontitis?
मैं लगभग 3 महीने से मुह में बार बार छाले से परेसान हूँ। पेट भी ठीक से साफ़ नै होता है। जीभ के अंतिम छोर पे कुछ चुभन सा महसूस होता है। कुछ भी निगलने में चुभन होता है। कृपया उचित सलाह दें। thanks.
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.
2 days ago i had terrible toothache.I took painkiller and washed my mouth with lukewarm water.Its bit fine.But still wenever i touch dat particular it pains a lot tooth with gum.What to do?
Hi doc. Is it possible to recover from cavity naturally or any other way other than drilling and filling teeth.
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.