Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish M TrivediYour feedback matters!
One more problem I am facing is getting hungry too much if I am not taking later I am getting pain in abdomen .sir pls tell me now summer days how many ltr of drinking water we have to take.
My penis is small how can I growth that, any food problems or not, then the sperm comes quickly within seconds.
Kidneys ultra sound normal, klebsiella found 50000 per ml. I have gone through pelvic ultrasound everything was normal. From yesterday I have started flavospas. I relieved me from that urethral spasm. For how long should I take. As I have already mentioned that I am taking ciplox 500 as in culture report it was showing sensitive 24 mm. Today is the 7th day. My urologist has given a course of 10 days and has asked to wait for 3 to 4 days and again go to culture. If anything extra has to be done pls let me know. I want the UTI to be completely finished as none of the big hospital were showing proper culture report. They reported plenty pus but in growth colony less than 1 lac was not taken into consideration. This was finally done by meal diagnostic. I have suffering for past 7 months. After every 2 months same burning. It was this urologist who told it's klebsiella and it's notorious one. So has to be completely removed. I am maintaining all my hygiene and food. Kindly let me know if I am missing anything.
Two lady both are ten to eleven years old both seduce me because I'm renter, she usually comes in my room , she tickle some time. And said to have sex. But I'm afraid of people near me. When should I do?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. So how should I get recover on this to have normal one. What should do and what should not to do regarding this.
Sir I undergoes Angioplasty on 17-10-2017 since then I take proper diet and medicines. But after 4 month of angioplasty I feel vertigo and unconsciousness. On dated 19-05-2017 I undergoes fainting and unconsciousness stage for few minutes and recover itself. But after two week at 4 AM during sleep I undergoes same condition with sweating. There is no pain at all. Same day at 6 PM same condition with breathlessness. All test like CT Scan X RAY are normal. But Echo shows same evidence of blockage. Is it possible to undergo again angiography. Is it is safe. And condition is critical or not? I am in ICU since 2 May to 7 May My routine Ecg is normal since 3 May. My Blood pressure is always normal. Echo shows LVH WITH LVDD WITH hypokinesia FREQUENT ECTOPIC EF is 36%. This echo report is almost similar to the previous Six month old report but EF is 45% in that report.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Mere body me bahut sari gaath hai, maine ek baar doctor ko bhi dikhaya tha unhone isse kuch nahi hota, maine ek test bhi karwaya tha fmca somthing but kuch nhi nikla lekin I feel ki ye gaath ki quantity badh rhi hai Suggest me?
I have a whitish coated tongue which looks hairy on the upper part. This has resulted into difficulty in speaking. My words do not come out clearly. I have this problem for couple of years. I need a pink healthy tongue. Can any one please help?
I am feeling common cold from 3 days Sneezes is coming frequently. I'm feeling Lethargy. And I'm also feeling Tightness in my body. Please suggest something for my cold.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
My cousin has been using anti depressants for about 20 years. Of late using escitalopram 10mg and clonazepam 0.25mg. Recently he was also suffering from stiff legs and less (not more than 5 hours) sleep. Suggest remedy.
When it comes to hair problems, nothing can treat your hair better than Amla or the Indian Gooseberry. Amla can be used in a number of ways to treat hair fall
Having an amla a day can do your hair a world of good. Amla juice is equally effective. Daily consumption of amla juice (one glass) on empty stomach is highly recommended for people with severe hair fall problems.
If you wish to make your hair grow stronger and thicker, the simple yet effective amla tonic is just for you. Apply and gently massage your scalp with freshly extracted amla juice. Thoroughly rinse your hair with a mild herbal shampoo after 50 minutes to 1 Hour.
Amla and lemon are known to nourish the hair from within. A mixture containing freshly extracted lemon and amla juice acts as a great tonic. Massage your scalp with this tonic. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
In a bowl of water, add few pieces of freshly cut amla. Bring the water to boil. Filter the water once it cools down (at least 30-40 minutes). In case of dried pieces of amla, you can soak it in water overnight. For better results, wash your hair with this water daily.
Amla and shikakai are synonymous to healthy hair. Make a hair pack using amla and shikakai powder. Mix it thoroughly with water. Apply and keep this pack onto your hair (full length) for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair properly with cold water. Application of this pack is helpful to check hair fall problems.
When it comes to hair fall, nothing works better than Amla and Coconut oil. Add few dried piece of amla to a bowl containing coconut oil. Heat the ingredients until the mixture becomes thick and dark. Regular use of this excellent liquid can control your hair problems to a great extent.
Henna is a natural hair conditioner. It acts as a catalyst, accelerating the process of hair growth. Prepare a smooth paste of henna powder by mixing it thoroughly with amla juice (freshly extracted). Apply this paste throughout your hair. Let it stay onto your hair for 1-2 hours. Wash it off with plain water. You can also use a mild shampoo.
You can also use a mixture of Almond oil and amla juice to reduce hair fall problems. Warm the mixture gently (do not boil or overheat). Massage your scalp with the amazing mixture for few minutes. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
With the goodness of amla around, hair problems will no longer give you sleepless nights. If you wish to discuss about any specific hair problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Sir, I have facing a problem of granular pharyngitis since 5 month .a lot of antibiotics taken but not get relief. There is redness and swelling inside throat. Doctors said acidic reflex and pharyngitis. How I can I get rid off. please help me.
I am 45 years ,since last 14 years I am unable to sleep, without taking pills, want a solution , from homeopathic, so that , I can stop taking pills.
What are the future implications for high uric acid content in blood. The person is friend who is having sedentary life, desk job, is obese and eats meat. He is currently not thinking about this high uric acid thing in a big way. The implications it may bring can be a eye opener for him.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.