Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdish Lawangare
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish LawangareYour feedback matters!
My mother, 61 aged, is a diabetic patient for more than 20 years. She used to inject insulin for last one year twice in a day. She is having a pain on her legs nowadays. On her calf as well as under leg. Why this happens? What is the solution?
I am 28 years old man, I have headache often when I got tension in my mind and as well as cold climate? Why I have get pain in my head always?
Approximately the last 2 months I am bothered by the strange itching problem. It occurs mostly in the evening time. Summer red stain on my body would be strange But just itching in time is cool now. I'll use it cetrizine for immediate relief, but only lasts 2 days and then rest 2 days after it becomes a problem. Please give me better solution.
I feel sleepy earl in the night and feel very lazy when I wakeup in the morning. I get tired quickly even after a meager work.
I am diabetic suffering from jointpains, coccyx (tail bone) &lower back pain I have problems when climb upstairs also gettingup from the floor: age 40 year & weight 90kg 5' 4 height also I taking psychiatric prescriptions: depakote500&quitipine100, activan2mg.
My friend is suffering from critical headache. Everytime his head is like a pain house. His front side of head is sometime paining like hell. Can.t even sleep properly. Pls suggest any medicine.
I am suffering from sinus from last 5 years. Is balloons sinoplasty is also done in India is it effective. What is price of this treatment.
Fungus at the tip skin ,iam using CANDID ointment for 5years but still not cured. i am aged 74years. no diabiotic ,Please advice
What are the symptoms of dengue and what are the precaution measure to avoid it. Also if hbsag is positive, it means what?
I want to know that why my head pain regular in summer season and in that case I do not take any type of medicine so what I do.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose. Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds.
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia: Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Why does it feel like having grains on my scalp?, I use ketoconazole dandruff shampoo to wash my hair once in two days, I oil my hair during night time and I'll wash it the next morning using ketoconazole shampoo. Actually I have a combination scalp with dry hair and overactive scalp I tried many shampoos But still I can't get rid of that grainy stuff on my scalp. Please help.
I have suffering from little gas problem, due to this I m assuming that I have back pain from this gas problem please prescribe me medicine or advice.
Hello please help me, Me and my girl had unprotected sex few days before after which within 24 hrs she took I pill then after 2 days we had protected sex and few hours after she noticed some brown discharge. What does it imply? Please tell me. Is it a sign of pregnancy? Thanks.
How can we know that we are not affected by masturbating? Is there any test or anything for that matter?
Want to Cure Constipation at Home !
Constipation is a very common condition that affects people of all ages, from babies to the elderly.
- Mix 1 tsp of ajwain seed powder and 1 tsp of dried ginger powder. Add a pinchful of black salt. Take 1 tsp of this mixture with a cup of warm water to alleviate flatulence, abdominal colic, indigestion and diarrhea.
- Carom seeds are good for gastritis. The mixture of ajwain, dried ginger and black salt is helpful in treating of gas, flatulence and indigestion.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle remedies and natural healing mantras.
Book for Personalised consultations for close monitoring and betterment.