Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdish Dhamji Gada
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish Dhamji GadaYour feedback matters!
I need some help my period was on for twice this month the second was unexpected. But after that I was feeling bad cramping vomiting sore nipples an sore breast the smell of foods makes me vomit I've take a pregnancy test but it's negative and I don't no what to do now can you help me please I really feel bad
I am 24 age and female I have pcod problem since 6 years. Now doctor said to me it's in cronical stage what should I do?
Browsing on the phone before you sleep can potentially cause serious damage to your health. According to studies the side effects can be far reaching and detrimental for your overall health. It can disrupt your sleep and contributes to several complications like heart diseases, obesity, etc. Following are the bad effects of browsing on the phone before bed:
1. Browsing on the phone till late in the night affects your sleeping pattern and deprives your body from the rest it requires. Loss and lack of sleep significantly contributes to various health problems like poor sleep, depression, stroke, cardiovascular problems, obesity etc.
2. Staring at a bright screen for a long time before sleeping can slow down the activity of neurons that make you sleepy thereby keeping you in a state of wakefulness. Staring at artificial lights suppresses melatonin, the sleep hormone which affects the sleep-wake cycle of your body.
3. Browsing on the phone before sleep also takes a toll on your eyes. It can cause serious damage to your eyes if you make a habit out of it. You can see visible signs if you wake up with dark circles in the morning and feel tired and lousy. Looking at brightly lit screen for a long time especially in the dark puts a lot of strain in your eyes and also affects mental health.
4. Browsing on the phone till late in the night will make it difficult for you to wake up on time. The light on your cell phone affects your sleep which can even trigger insomnia. Lack of sleep affects your alertness and concentration level and makes you feel drowsy and exhausted.
What are some essential lab tests that should be done to detect PCOD & other ovaries related diseases?
An now 6 weeks and one day after normal delivery with Episiotomy Medici lateral when I check my doctor few weeks back she said am healed with those stitches but how ever I still have pain also with white discharge it's not so white kind of pearl white. Bcoz of this pain am not able to stand a while also please advice how to get this pain reduced Also I wanna do some work out to reduce my weight which I gained during my pregnancy please help.
I am 24 year old lady, previously my periods are irregular but due to homeopathy medicine (nm200) they are coming regularly. But, still by looking at my symptoms doctor told that I am suffering from pcod .panchakrma is suggested but cost is more, so not possible to take treatment. How to reduce pcod naturally?
I am a 29 year old lady and planning to get married next February. By March I will be 30. What problem may I face while conceiving as I will be 30 already.
Indigestion can happen anytime due to wrong food habits or even due to wrong eating lifestyle. Indigestion brings in pain and discomfort that makes it difficult for you to do anything comfortably. Normally, indigestion issues may go away over a certain period of time, but if it stays for a longer time such as days and weeks, it can lead to much bigger problems such as constipation and ulcer.
Often there are instant medicines to treat indigestion but if you wish to get treated in a natural way, then natural remedies are best. Again these natural remedies may take much time to effect and in this case, treating with homeopathic medicine is the best option.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is the best homeopathic medicine for a number of stomach related issues such as heartburn due to gastric, constipation and indigestion. Often such issues do take place after the consumption of spicy food or alcohol and in this case trying this medicine can be the best option. It is most effective when you are feeling heavy on your stomach but even after the passage of your stool you are not getting the feel of comfort.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is another medicine that can be used in treating gastric related problems that can happen after consumption of fatty or junk food items such as pastries, patties, and others. Often problems of loose stool that is accompanied by slight chilliness are treated with the medicine Pulsatilla. Often during such a problem, the patient does not feel thirsty, even after not drinking water for a long time.
- Arsenic Album: If you are got indigestion and gastric problem due to food poisoning, then this is the best medicine that you can go for. Patients who suffer from gastric issues due to food poisoning will also have symptoms like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain accompanies with loose stool. Also, there is a burning sensation in the stomach and the situation increases to worsen on eating or drinking anything.
- Lycopodium: Often after eating of high starchy food, you may get a feeling of the heavy stomach. You may get burps that bring a burning sensation in your throat. Even after a few hours of eating the starchy food, you may feel the discomfort and upon eating only a few bites you may feel full in your stomach. This again happens due to indigestion and is a common thing. Lycopodium is the best medicine for such issue.
- Carbo Veg: It is not necessary that indigestion will only affect your stomach. Also, there are cases when you may get trouble pain at other parts of the body such as head due to gastric or indigestion. The medicine Carbo Veg helps in treating the gastric issues, bulging of the stomach and ultimately the pain in the head.
There are many other homeopathic medicines also apart from these such as Bryonia Alba, Ipecac, China and Colocynth that are also effective in cases of indigestion. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!