Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. JagadishYour feedback matters!
Ma periods was not come for last 6 months. I have pcos appearance in my ovaries. Which medicine I need to take to get immediate periods?
Hello I am 28 years female I have a copper t IUD inserted in 2013, the problem is I forgot about the date of expiry will there be any problem if it's still in the ureters even after expiry.
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction (ED), low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing.
Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
- Psychological causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
- Physical causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
- Physical causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My wife 8 weeks pregnant ultrasonography please cheque it normal or not I am so worried uterus is bulky and gravid . Intrauterine single guest. Sac in upper uterine segment. Toward right side. Myometrium normal. Guest sac smooth outlined with fair turgidity. Decidual reaction is homogenous. No obvious evidence of sac separation is seen at present. Fetal pole is visualized and cardiac activity is well appreciated [FHR-140/MIN] YOLK sac is visualized. Sac size (2.0 cms) Corresponds to approx guest age of 7 weeks CRL (1.1 cms) corresponds to approx guest age 7 weeks 2 days. Primitive placenta appears anterior in position. Ovaries are normal. Corpus leteum cyts is noted in right ovary Internal os is closed . Cervical length is normal [2.0 cm] IMPRESSION: single live intrauterine pregnancy of avg. Gestational age of 7wk 0 days Estimated EDD by USG 16 feb 2017 Recommendation anomaly evaluation at 18-20wks.
I am in a real fix. I had unprotected sex last month during my ovulation period in a calculated way and I was expecting to get pregnant. I have noticed changes in my breast in last few days. My breasts and nipples have enlarged and my nipples were hurting badly last few days. My periods was due on 8th of this month. However, yesterday suddenly I had spotting from today I am having heavy flow, could you please help me understand if this is normal periods or can be implementation bleeding. Can I do a blood test to check pregnancy.
During sexual intercourse if wife is unable to discharge. If there is possibility of fertilization of ovum.
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive.
While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions.
Infertility Symptoms in Women
In women, changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation may be a symptom of a disease related to infertility. Symptoms include:
- Abnormal periods. Bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.
- Irregular periods. The number of days in between each period varies each month.
- No periods. You have never had a period, or periods suddenly stop.
- Painful periods. Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.
Treatment: Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, intrauterine insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery. Male patients can go through a treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal and art or assistive reproductive technology.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like in vitro fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
French fries as" little carbohydrate sponges soaked in fat" at 25 grams of fat, 500 calories, and over 63 grams of carbohydrates, a large serving of french fries can wreak havoc on blood sugar. The american diabetes association notes that starchy foods like potatoes, corn, and peas are" great sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber" but recommends skipping those with added fat or sodium. You can test your blood sugar two hours after eating to find out what effect any particular food has on your blood sugar.
Have this instead: fries are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad if you ask.