Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jagadish B. BarfiwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! MY age is 32 I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years .My amh is low but I have follicles. I have started doing acupuncture 3 times a weak. Will it help me in ovulation and improving egg quality Kindly reply.
I am 29 years old female, and I am suffering from pain in breast. Doctor prescribed me pamamol tablet, I had taken pamamol tablets two times, but it again started paining, is it a serious problem? please give me some solution. 1. It is a dull aching pain. 2. No swelling in the breast. 3. At first pain is on the both sides, but after taking pamamol tablets, one side is ok now, and one side is paining 4. There is no any discharge from the nipple. 5. I am not married, 6. After menses pain is lighter then before.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but I didn't discharge my sperm ,is there a chance of pregnancy? Am really worried need it help.
Im suffering from stomach pain from past few days im having pain below hip and in in my vagina during urinating and washing so what can I do for that my age is 15.
Can you have pregnancy symptoms even before missing a period if so what are the symptoms? My last periods was on 12th may 2016 and expecting next periods around 12th or 13th june.
My wife vagina is dry so my wife pain in vagina so how to solve this problem please help me. I don't sex last 6 month pls help.
Is a cycle of 24 days normal? What are the causes of early period and how to manage regular 28 days cycle naturally.
Hello, I got married 6 months back. My wife experiences pain whenever I try to finger her vagina. I am always gentle on her and I also tried lubricants but has no effect. Also, is it safe to perform oral sex on my wife? My wife sometimes has a vaginal odor and it sometimes turns me off. Please advise!
She is 35 years old n a mother of two and completed 10 years of marriage. But from many years she wanted to tighten her Vagina as it was earlier. But don't want to get operated for that so please help in this matter.
I often think of having anal sex with my partner. Pl guide is it safe and pleasurable.. My penis gets more erected for anal than regular vaginal intercourse. Please advice.
Spotting or implantation bleeding after 6-12 days of conception is the first sign of pregnancy. Some women fail to notice this change, which is only natural.
Hello doctor, I am 26 starting in June and wife is 23. So what would be the suitable age for conceive baby for both? Ignore about family background and financial condition. Please suggest.
Hello Sir, Main 5 month se pregnant hu or mujhe thyroid ho gya h sir ye hypothyroidism pregnancy ke baad khatam ho jata hai ya hamesha rehta h main 50 mcg ki tablet le rhi hu.
Hello doctor. I'm 21 years old. I got periods on 4th of march and unusually on 15th march also. I'm very tensed about this doctor. Please help me out. Is this normal? And what might be the reason behind this unusual periods? Thank you.
I have irregular periods, usually it occurs 7-10 days before. Also, sometimes I have itching on my breast. What should I do?
Even minor degree of thyroid impairment in pregnancy can lead to lower IQ in offspring. Hence hypothyroidism should be adequately treated.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!