Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jack G PurswaniYour feedback matters!
Brush twice a day and floss daily even when your braces are on. The food particles get stuck into the braces very easily. It is very important to keep them clean.
I underwent 33 radiotheraphy& 7 chemotheraphy.Last radiotheraphy was done on 24.01.2015. Still mouth ulcer not cured,unable to eat solid food,unable to speak fluently,Lot of pain in mouth after drinking any juicy item too.What will be the remedy?
Hi I'm a male I wake up late or get up late in the morning by 12 or 1pm in the afternoon and because of tht I don't get to take bath and have breakfast and all properly I just brush teeth and go to eat lunch directly I wanna stop and change my habit please help me or tel me how to get up early in the morning I wanna get up early in the morning everyday and follow daily routine in my life to feel active and fresh and healthy in my day to day life everyday please tel me wat should I do please help me plz.
I am 23 years old, my lips are cracking every day whenever I brush, bathing, and becoming red. And they are peeling off. So what should I do now. Does it having any remedy? Please suggest me.
Since last 3 to 4 year a white colour substance gonna accumulate in my inner part of mouth in between layers of mouth which smell so badly. So what to do?
Recently, i've noticed that my lip movement is not proper like other people while speaking. Does that mean that I have an incorrect jaw position? do I need to get braces for myself? i'm 18yrs old.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.