Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J V Telang
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J V TelangYour feedback matters!
Lady finger Okra is another great natural vegetable that can help your sexual health. It is high in a number of vitamins and also a great source of zinc. As you know zinc deficiency is one of the major sources of erectile problems.
Mens sexual health
As mentioned above lady finger (okra) is great for improving sexual health. You can stir fry some okra in butter or you can have the root powder of it with a glass of milk and honey. This will help you with your erections as well as give you sexual stamina.
Women’s Sexual heath
Lady finger is also great for female sexual health. Women who suffer from excessive bleedings during their menstrual cycles or endometriosis can use it for their benefit. Poke holes in two to three okras and put them in a glass of water. Keep them overnight at room temperature and drink the liquid first thing in the morning. Drinking this for a few weeks will help reduce the bleeding during the cycle and also help in other matters of sexual health.
Promotes Skin Health
As it contains good amount of iron and folates which enhances the production of hemoglobin which is very good for skin health.
Improves Blood Circulation
It enhances blood circulation to the whole body which provides glow, shine and natural pinkness to the skin.
I am a 62 years male having motion problem (not going properly and with strain). In my scan report, it has come" 1. No abnormality found in the abdomen and pelvis and 2. No evidence of bowel wall thickening/bowel dilatation" more over, my haemoglobin, sr creatinine and hiv 1 & 2 and hbsag are normal. My doctor told we can conduct test on back. Whether that is reqd. Kindly suggest remedy for me.
Hi Sir/ madam, I am 25 years old. I have problem with my penis size.In normal times before masturbating the size is very small like a child but after masturbating the size extends up to 4.5 inches with proper ejaculation again it back to small size. Please leave your suggestions to grow my penis size and also is it going to be effected my married life? Please also specific do I take any medications?
I have fungal infection on my leg, hands and sometime occur in private parts its occur like a small dot then increase. I consult 3 doctor they gives a med. For 3 months course but after few months its generate again. Please help me sir/ mam.
I am a 21 year old boy, and I have problem with my right hand, it always vibrate while I am did some written work or when I am in tension, my hand is suddenly stop writing. I can't understand why its doing. I was consult with some doctors and they were told me for doing meditation .is it right or not, I don't know so please help me.
I have more than 15 girlfriends they all ready to have sex with me, and I want too, can I have sex with all of them? If I have sex with all any HIV virus will come? They all virgins they dint had sex with any guy till now, please answer me.
How to safety sex in my wife. Baby born to just one year so next baby after six years but am enjoying my wife with safety.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability plays a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered as one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person’s emotional health and well-being can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to work load, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for ‘performance anxiety’ and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person’s emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of Self-confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self-confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind erectile dysfunction.
Occurrence of erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress releasing exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one’s confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.