Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J. Shirin WadiaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 16 years old boy I am 174 cm tall I want to increase my height how can I increase my height 3 cm more in 4 weeks.
Sir what are the ill effects if we are stressed mentally. What are the measures should take to be free.
My mother has thyroid problem, she is 46 yr old and the problem is at beginning stage. What she should do to reduce this?
I am masturbating too much, may be thrice a day. What would be its consequences and how I can stay away from this?
Hi! My age is 32! Which oil in ayurveda is good for neck massage due to cervical spondylitis Is ayurvedic medicine good for cervical spondylitis.
I'm 25 years old female. I went for blood sugar test and fasting blood sugar is 94.1 and post meal blood sugar is 120.2 .is it fine or I must take precautions.
What should be the initiatives taken to prevent hypertension and diabetics related problems at our younger stages?
I am 25 years old female. Due to daily busy routine, my body becomes weak and got anaemic. So my doctor suggested me to take E-NEURON tablets. I took this medicine for one and half month after that I stopped taking this medicine. So is there any time period for that I need to take this tablet. Or will it effect my body?
Hi I married boy I am 25 year old now, I got married soon as its love come arrange, everything is fine I like to have sex daily very much interesting in sex daily, but I am not getting mood to have sex with my wife, I don't know what is the exact reason for this? How can I improve in this this, I am daily masturbation myself so please guide me.
My grand father suffering from black jaundice. Pls tell me about exact medicine for dis disease. Please doctor am so tense because I love alot my grand pa. Suggest me. Please thnkiu.
Sir the size of my penis is very small and I suffering from night falls since 2008. And I also have a problem of phimosis. My father is a Homeopathy doctor so I can get any medicine from his clinic. So please kindly tell me the names of them.
I was once hurt at my back. And few year later pain in back has started. And the rate of pain is increasing with passing time.
Hi sir, My friend is 18 years old female and she suffering from Fever and shivering from past 15 days an blood report are showing normal ans no viral are bacterial infection. Every day after 6 pm her body temp (fever) get high shivering started in morning She feel normal but some times fever are in morning too. May I know why this happen. Please tell me.
My friend has drunk liquid Phenol & after 2 days of hospital treatment she is fine but her mind isn't works. I mean she's doing like a mental what's the solution? Pls tell me.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman's endocrine system. This disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries.
Following are the ways to Live with PCOS:
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
- Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
- Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
- Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook.
- Medications - There are certain medications like metformin and myoinositol that may help control the condition. Fertility treatment is usually done by Clomiphene, Letrozol or Gonadotropins.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!