Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. J. K. RaiYour feedback matters!
Last month undergone c-sec. My tummy looks bigger even after a month. And have back pain. How to reduce tummy and how to recover from back pain.
I am 28. I have body hair removal for permanently ,from the area of chest, shoulder ,arm stomach and back so advise and how many cost of this area one session from lesser hair removal.
Do you get dry and itchy skin, chapped lips, dry hands and cracked heels in winters? if yes! read this write-up that would guide you on how to take care of your dry, itchy skin from head to toe in the cold and dry winters, or otherwise. Cold weather along with low humidity strips your skin of its natural moisturizing factors. This might bring a sigh of relief in those with oily skin but indeed is a lot more challenging for dry or combination skin types.
Hair gets dry and fizzy in winters because of cold temperatures and lack of moisture; so cover your head when you move out and oil and condition your hair more frequently.
Face encounters the maximum wrath of cold weather, due to inability to protect itself from cold temperature and winds. The key is to use a soap-free non-foaming mild cleanser that does not strip natural oils from your skin and cover your face when you step out in cold and windy weather. Prefer a thick moisturizing cream if your skin is parched but use thinner creams or lotion for slightly dry skin.
Dry and chapped lips are common in winters and need a constant supply of moisturizer to regain their suppleness. So, always carry a lip balm with you, apply it each time you feel a stretch on your lips rather than licking them with saliva or removing the flakes.
The skin on the body gets drier in winters because of weather and wrong skin care. However tempting it might feel to dip into a hot bathtub or steam shower, please avoid it because the hot water sucks all the natural oil from your skin. Use lukewarm water and keep the bath time short. Slather oil (coconut or sunflower or sesame) or body lotion immediately after drying to trap the moisture.
Still Dry cough problem, Throat irritation problem, taking Rcof Syrup 3 times daily 10 ml from last 15 days. Taking swasari syrup of Patanjali.
I am 57 last 2 years I am diahetic I am walking past 15 years and ex. 1/2 hour alternate day drink lades finger water, neelavembu water my height 186 cm my weight 69 kg I eat pappaya regularly weekly once I used bear occasionely used brandy with soda. Please advise.
Lybrate | Dr. Sheela Nanda speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
How to regain hair fall naturally, also how to reduce body weight naturally. Is Patanjali products good to use?
My cholesterol test results in blood are given below serum cholesterole----233.0 mg/dl triglycerides---------------268.0 mg/dl hdl cholesterole----------54.0 mg/dl ldl cholesterole------------125.4 mg/dl vldl cholesterole--------------53.6 md/dl cholesterole hdl ratio-------4.3 ldl/hdl ratio------------------2.3 is it dangerous? can I take any medicine? or just need exercise?
I have an pimples from 3to 4 years I use my face always face wash I hqve try so much cream. Nut no results. .my oliy skin on my face any time I married also go fot the 3 years go. Please.
My age is 24 years old, I need hair fall treatment solutions. And speed hair growth solutions. Please advise.
Good morning my name is pranay I am suffering from. asthma. I can't able. To breath properly so please help. Me ang give any suggestions.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"