Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J K DevaliyaYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
- Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn. Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications. Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited. Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from PCOS from last 3 years. My doctor said that medicine is only solution for pcos. I got my periods after taking medicines only. Will it affect my future married life. And can it cause cancer in future. Also I am suffering from depression, stress, facial hairs, tiredness, and also having frequent urine problem. Can you please suggest me something better for me.
Accidentally a used blood sugar checking needle stuck in my finger .does it cause any harm to me. What should I do?
Hi, My nephew is 2 years old. He had born at 8 months (premature) due to blood pressure problem of mother. At the age of 9 months old (means after 9 months he born) he suffered benisn infantile seizure. Doctor prescribed him drop called TRIOPTAL for six month duration. Now he is 2 years old by 25 Sep 2016. NOW WHEN HE FELL DOWN AND GOT HURT TO HIS MOUTH AND HEAD HE CRY A LOT AND GOES FOR (FREEZE) FOR SOME OF 2-3 sec. Is that sign of SEIZURE OR UNCONSCIOUS. He did it 3 times from last 20 days. Pls help me m very tense.
I am 23 and single, I masturbate everyday but its not enough for me. I want to experience sex life while its not possible as I do not have a girl to have sex with. How should I make myself more satisfying and heavy and powerful Orgasms daily.
I want that my husband do not know about my pasr sex life I want that he think I am virgin what to do.
From last 9 day I am having lite pain in & around my muscles below left chest I also had gas problem for last 2 years remedy pl.
I'm sleeping more time even though It's not sufficient. This is happening from 3 months. And also when I wake up in the morning I'm getting body pains and I feel that I'm tired. What should I do for this.
I have the gastric problem. So what should I do for it get rid from that problem. Please answer me the answer.
Hello Doctors, I am a migraine patient and often I had severe migraine attacks too. But after practicing yoga my intensity to migraine attacks has reduced. But now a days again I am suffering form headache after every 2 days although the intensity is not that severe. I am having pain in my neck and ears as well with lots of yawning and dullness and tiredness in my eyes. Please suggest.
Hello doctors. I am suffering from mild pcod doctor prescribed me NE -40 d folvite tab for 3 months. This month I want to conceive so they prescribed me OVA SHIELD. How many times d how many days should I take this tablet d will I able to conceive?
I am not feeling well from 2-3 days. I am aslo unable to sleep at nights. Its really very painful. What should I do.? Please help me.
I'm getting defecation with blood. Faeces is hard at the distal end causing pain in anus. But it is soft at proximal end. Please suggest me some care.
Causes, symptoms and Treatment of Paranasal Sinuses
Hello, I’m Dr. Harmeet Singh Pasricha. I’m a senior ENT consultant practicing in Gurgaon. I graduated from the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, and I did my specialization from New Delhi. Since 2010 I’ve been practicing in Gurgaon. I have my own clinic, Dr. Pasricha’s ENT and Eye Care Centre, Old Jail Land Complex, Sohna Adda, Gurgaon. And I also practice at Columbia Asia Hospital Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. So today I will be talking about nose paranasal sinuses, and allergies associated with it, and the diseases associated with nasal sinuses, specially the nasal polyps. So nose is one of the sense organs of our body. It is responsible for the sense of smell for patients. And it also plays a major role in the facial appearance, aesthetics of the patient person’s face. So the sinuses are hollow spaces inside the bones of the face around the nose. See this is the normal anatomy of the sinuses.
Cheekbones are hollow, which has got sinuses, and other also bones in the forehead contain the sinuses. These sinuses are normal structures of the body, and they’re connected to the nose through small air passages. Because of allergies and inflammation, then these connections of the openings of the sinuses of the nose get blocked, then the patient gets problems like sinusitis. And other problems associated with this are kind of allergies nasal polyps, which are overgrowth of the mucosa of the lining of the sinuses.
These days these are medically treated as allergies if development of polyps is there. Then we have to go in for endoscopic sinus surgeries for removal of these sinuses. So with the development of the endoscope, there is no cut outside on the skin, everything is done through endoscope in the operation theatre, through the nose. And we can clear the polyps, and the sinus can be treated with this condition. And medical management also has to be done after the surgery, and most important is the endoscopic follow-up in the OPT, every 6 months after the sinus surgery, to prevent any recurrence of the disease, and to check for requirement of any surgeries later on.
So for anything detail regarding this you can contact me at my clinic at Columbia Asia Hospital Palam Vihar, or you can even contact me online through Lybrate. Thank you.