Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J H Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J H GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old girl. I was prescribed TRETIN ISO 20 MG CAPSULE for pimples and I took that for some months but then I observed blood in stools thrice. So I stopped consuming the tablet. Now after 15 days I could see a drop of blood on the surface of stools again. Can you please help me know if its a serious problem ?
Sir, mera ling sije 4 inch ka hai jab tanaw me rhta hai to mai daily sarso ka oil use karta hu koi faydahoga sarso tel SE or kitna bar 1 days me use karu or kis tarah.
I have something wrong with my stomach as it takes more than 2 hours to evacuate every day in morning still it gives the feeling of incomplete evacuation 5 times a week and then I feel energyless, irritation and not able to focus on any work. My entire focus remains on my stomach as it pains slightly urging me to evacuate but not gets successful. It is more than 7-8 years and my life is very much disturbed because of same. As I have already consulted a number of allopathic, ayurvedic,homeopathic doctors and taken a lot of medicines during these last 7/8 years, I am sure it is not any physical problem but may be related to the connection between mind and gut. Need help to address the same however I would like to avoid allopathic medicine until and unless there is no other way out.
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!