Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J.D.GupteYour feedback matters!
On my right side below cheek I got lyk an potato Actually one of my teeth is holed black black now my nerves r sensitive My question is I got lyk a small round tumor type below the gums it was big before 1 week Nw it is diminishing and still it is there since 1 week When I press that my bad teeth which is holed pains bt dat thing below my gum I hv no pain for that.
Dear sir my teeth is full yellow I am thinking to clean from BDS but my friends is telling do not do that after cleaning you will face problem so please tell what is right way to clean my teeth.
Hello sir, I have a problem whenever I eat food o get pain in my mouth and jaw and having problem while chewing food please suggest me the cause for that and is smoking cigarette matters for that. Please tell me.
I have a bad mouth smell problem. It happens mostly when I wake up in the morning. How can I get rid of this problem?
I am having severe pain from last 3 days due to wisdom tooth blockage by gums. Please suggest me a pain killer with antibiotic.
I have a yellow teeth what should I do for over come this problem? And my uncle was suffering from sugar. How to over come.
I have been suffering from bad breath from high school onwards. I maintain a good oral hygiene but its still no use. Can you please help me out. I am 24 year old male.
Gums of my front teeth of both lower and upper jaw are black while the rest of gums are fine i. E. Pink. Is it something to worry about because it doesn't look good to me.
The dental clinic is a place where you go to get rid of your dental infections. Remember that you are not the only one, and therefore it is also a sort of 'warehouse' for microorganisms that can cause infection. The organisms are invisible, and so there have to be some measures to ensure they are not being passed from one patient to another. Needless to say, dental health care practitioners are exposed to these all the time, and are at greater risk for contracting these infections.
Ways that infection can spread in a dental clinic:
- Inhalation of infective microbes from the air
- Direct contact with infected material like blood, saliva, and other patient materials
- Indirect contact of organisms through contaminated objects like instruments, equipment, or office surfaces like dental chairs
- Sneezing, coughing, talking leading to sputtering of infected material
- Contact of the infected hands to eyes, nose, or oral mucosa
There are some measures that a dental clinic should have in place to manage this risk. Whenever you step into a clinic, watch for these, and when in doubt, feel free to check with your dentist:
- Evaluate the Office: A tidy, uncluttered office is an indication of an office space that is easy to sterilize. A carpeted office may look nice, but it is hard to sterilize it. Tabletops that do not have too many things on them is a good sign.
- Sterilization of Instruments: Type 'B' vacuum autoclave is the preferred method of sterilizing dental instruments over Type 'N' non-vacuum autoclave. Steam sterilization requires direct contact between the saturated steam and every surface of the instrument. As this direct contact can be prevented by the presence of air in the chamber a vacuum must be present to remove the air and enable steam penetration. All pouched instruments, instruments with lumens or cavities (whether pouched or un-pouched) and porous loads (e.g. swabs or dressings) must be sterilized in a vacuum autoclave.An advantage of pouching all instruments is that they remain sterile for up to 6 months until you use them.
- Gloves: When you are on the dental chair, check where the gloves are coming from. These should be disposable ones that are pulled out from a box. Using gloves that were used earlier, even for a simple examination, are a strict no-no. Another good practice that most dentists have is to clasp the hands together to avoid the gloves coming in contact with any other surface.
- Patient Bibs / Drapes: Make sure the clinician places a tidy bib/drape before start of the procedure. A disposable bib/drape is always preferred and safer.
- Syringes: Almost all the dental clinicians use a new sterile disposable syringe is always used for administering local anesthesia. Some clinicians use same irrigation syringes in many patients. Make sure the syringes used for irrigation or disinfecting the root canals or surgical sites are new or the same used for administering local anesthesia.
- Antibiotics: For some dental procedures, there may be no need for an antibiotic but it is always good to confirm the same with the dentist.
- Waste Disposal: Keep a watch on where and how the used syringes, cotton, and other materials are thrown out. This is another tip to identify safe practices.
- A Frank Talk: It is not inappropriate to have a discussion with your dentist on how instruments are sterilized in the office and general practices followed to ensure a sterile environment. Be diplomatic, however, and do not sound accusing though!
Patients are entitled to receive services in safe, sterile environment. Thus, it is important to get your treatment in dental clinics where they follow "standard sterilization" procedures and strictly respect the "one instrument-to-one patient" rule and use disposable instruments when needed.These simple tips can help you identify sterile dental practices in the dental clinic.
Sir their is a problem in my teeth. I can't able eat fruits like apple. It gives much pain. What shall I do sir?
Does oil pulling along with some diet plan help in cavity reversal? I've been reading online. Please suggest me how to get back naturally.
I am yogita gadhave from khandala 44 years old. I have. Pain in the cap which is put by you in second tooth which medicine I should take for relief? Ki.
I Need to ask about daily habits. 1) what about schedule of brushing tooth? please tell me. When I use paste? and when I not need to use? 2) which tooth paste is good? 3) does the soap good for bathing? if yes. Then which soap? if no then what can be used instead it?
My age is 20 iam suffering with mouth ulcers since 5 days. I am getting severe pain while taking food. Even i am using complex capsules not curing.
To work your heart, it's got to be aerobic exercise. You've got lots of options: walking, jogging, biking, rowing machine, elliptical machine, swimming. But don't feel like you have to be an athlete. Walking is great exercise. Get 10 minutes here and there during the day. It all counts.
Start with something simple, like parking in the far corner of the parking lot -- so you get those extra steps to the door. Take the stairs one or two flights instead of the elevator.
If you take public transportation, get off one stop early and walk the rest. Get out at lunch to walk. Or walk with your significant other or your spouse after work. You'll get a bonus relaxation and stress reduction.
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.