Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. J.C. Mehta

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. J.C. Mehta General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. J.C. Mehta
Dr. J.C. Mehta is a renowned General Physician in Santacruz East, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. J.C. Mehta personally at Dr. J.C. Mehta's Clinic in Santacruz East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. J.C. Mehta and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. J.C. Mehta's Clinic

A-3, Rajesh Park, Vakola, Santacruz East, Landmark: Near Vakola Pipeline, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. J.C. Mehta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have one question regarding penis. That my penis is bent at left side. Why this is so happen. Is it by masturbation and its a disease and does it affects the sex.

MS-General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Hyderabad
bend in penis is not due to masturbation. if it is mild, it will not cause any problem. no treatment will be required. if bend is severe, it may cause difficulty in sex. in such situation surgery will be required.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have more sexual feelings my cock is curved is that good for sex? I am going to married. So want to check.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Men rarely have a perfectly straight penis. Some bend left, right, up or down. And some point in the direction of left, right, up or down. As long as the bend isn't so severe as to keep you from having sex, or to have sex the way you and your partner want to, it's probably just a normal bend. That said, if it gets in the way of your sex life or if the bend developed after some sort of trauma (like getting kicked or having a ball slam into your genitals during sports or after a sex injury), you might want to speak with a urologist. Some severe bends can be treated with injections or other available treatments. But again, most of the time a slight bend is nothing to worry about or have treated. Some men even find that their "bend" helps them to stimulate their partner in unique ways, so be creative!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old. I am suffering from fever since 2 days. I used cinarest but it not cured. What should I do?

General Physician, Faridabad
tab dolo sos when temp. Is high, and get few test done like cbc, complete urine exam. Platelet count, mp slide for malaria and widal test. Back with report. Thank you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 30 years old. I am suffering for Typhoid. Could you please suggest me the diet.

General Physician, Gurgaon
1. Avoid food from outside 2. Avoid fatty/ fried spicy food 3. Take homemade freshly prepared light food like chapati, dalia, curries, Fruits etc 4.plenty of fluids. 4, Avoid refrigerated food
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel pain in my ankle after wake up in morning, an if I stand up after sitting for half an hour.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Ankle and calf muscle are stiff do stretching exercise if comfortable then ok otherwise physiotherapy treatment for few days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is suffering from a little pain of piles, blood is coming few times, give suggestions.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Get those piles examined by surgeon immediately as it may require sclerotherapy.. Use OSIL cream to apply over them till then
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If I suck and drink sperm any problems or health issues also masturbations is good or bad for health? These two activity any relationship with menstrual cycle? Because I have delay in period also less count of blood and less pain in last period but before painful but this is first time less pain. Sir give me better remedy and advice for better health and correct my menstrual periods?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Drinking semen does not cause any health issues. Masturbation is not unhealthy unless you do it in unhygienic conditions. Little delay in menses is acceptable and does not need any treatment. It occurs bcos of hormonal changes or weight gain also.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stammering problem since a long time. When I am getting nervous or meeting someone for the first time then it happens so badly. So please give me a permanent solution for this problem?

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
Stammering is typically recognised by a tense struggle to get words out. This makes it different from the normal non-fluency we all experience which includes hesitations and repetitions. Commonly it involves repeating or prolonging sounds or words, or getting stuck without any sound (silent blocking). Sometimes people put in extra sounds or words. Often people lose eye contact. Some people who stammer talk their way round difficult words so that you may not realise they stammer at all. This avoidance of words, and avoidance of speaking in some or many situations, is an important aspect of stammering. Stammering varies tremendously from person to person and is highly variable for the person who stammers who may be fluent one minute and struggling to speak the next. Get an mri brain and eeg with a psychiatrist evaluation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A child with normal platelets suddenly notice blood bleeding from his nose while suffering from dengue .and he is almost 8 years old so what are the prevention and causes for this symptoms .thanks.

MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jammu
In dengue platelet count decreases which is the cause of bleeding from nose. Avoid any type of hot things and spicy foods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 42 year old male from tamil nadu. I am suffered by diabetes and blood pressure for the past 3 years. My ppbs is around 270 mg per dl. My bp level is around 140 / 90. Kindly advise me.

Endocrinologist, Mumbai
For diabetes follow a diet low in carbohydrate, low in fat and high in fibre. Walking for 30 mins a day for at least 5 days in a week is recommended. Medicine will depend upon fbs and ppbs. Your ppbs is high, so I will recommend to make changes in your meals and to go for a walk post meal. And if still your ppbs remains high than you should consult the doctor.
25 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old I could not sleep above 6 month my eyes are closed but my mind is not sleep. So I have to use a sleeping tablet but its also not working. Pls help me to solve this problem.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hi, gud noon, healthy sleep is one of most support in tripod of health n fitness, if 1 get disturbed all gets deranged so only popping sleeping pill lands you in vicious cycle. So consider to have authentic ayurveda opinion beside u. Sure i'll promise u, you'll appreciate ayur opinion n the way ayurveda deal life as whole. This may include medicines n therapy like bast I (before 12-15 days of your lmp), abhyanga, shiro-dhara,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 22 yrs old girl having a problem of low BP. What should I do, I have exams tomorrow.

General Physician, Nashik
When dealing with low blood pressure, it is usually suggested to increase your salt and fluid intake. Before increasing your salt consumption, do check with your doctor. Also, cut down on alcoholic beverages and high-carbohydrate foods such as bread, rice, pasta, and potatoes.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually my penis is only6.5 inch I want to increase its size please say what to do.

General Physician, Mumbai
Increase your self confidence and Eat protein rich food and take tablet Nurokind-more 1-1 for a month and revert back after completion
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Taking of Lemon juice without sugar and salt early morning after walk beneficial for losing weight?

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Hyderabad
Water + lemon juice is beneficial as a good health drink. It has no effect on weight loss. Drinking a glass of water every hour will keep your stomach full, and body hydrated and keep your digestive system going well.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from pcod. Now I am on my periods second time same month and there is no bleeding only clots types which is brown is coming out what should I do now? in tge sense should I continue with the tablets?

General Physician, Pune
Diane 35 is an hormone tablet and affects menstrual cycle. It is prescribed for many teenage complaints like acne, hairy face etc, but basically it is a contraceptive. If you miss any tablet any day, such spotting is possible. Continue the tablets from 5th day of period for 21 days without any break. Spotting is not abnormal and not a cause of worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Drink plenty of water with ors 2. Take one tablet of meftal spas twice daily after food 3. Take one tablet of norflox tz twice daily 4. Have bland diet, avoid spicy/oily/fried food
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old I having piles and as well hyper acidity and constipation since 2011 what should I do for it ?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
avoid constipation, take fiber diet. take green vegetables. take pilex one tab 3 times daily for one month. use pilex ointment on anus. also consult surgeon. take pan 40 mg one daily for 10 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor. My age is 28. I got tuberculosis before 1 year. After 9 months of treatment everything is ok. Before my treatment I drunk and smoke regularly. After treatment I do not want to smoke. But I just want to drink alcohol. So can I drink 1 time per month. It is possible?

MBBS, DNB (Respiratory Diseases)
Pulmonologist, Mumbai
It is good that you don't want to smoke. Kick the butt (of cigarette) forever. In regards to drinking alcohol, It is not advisable in general but socially in limited quantity is ok. That said, your life is in your hands, drink socially and drink responsibly. Once a month is ok but drink 1-2 pegs only. Lastly, Congratulations on winning over tb.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed