Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ismail ShaikhYour feedback matters!
She is diabetic, and her weight and strength (muscles) decreasing. Please suggest to increase weight and strength.
I want to ask a question about my muscles of my body. I am a begginer body builder. I am facing some problems in building body because I am a pure vegetarian. And do not take supplements. So if I go to gym every day. And eat vegetarian food like lots of milk, oats, ets. Is it good?
Hi There, I am 27 years old but underweight just weigh 50 kg and do not have any beard on my face. It is giving me inferior feeling. I do not feel confident and look like a kid. What should I do ?
Hello Sir, I am 26 years old boy I have a question for my health I am so much thin my weigh right now 49 to 50 house I am working now in a ware house and I don't have time to spend me time for my health so, I am firs treating and also smoking weed sometime and cigarette smoking daily . Give me some suggestion please to have to improve my health & wealth.
Sir I want to rise my weight my height is 5.4 ft and weight is 54 I want to gain upto 60 so please suggest me some medicine.
I am a good eater I eat as much I can but I do not feel any change I want to become fat but I always fail:(plz give me some suggestion:)
Do you have any diet for daily routine ? My working schedule is 10 am to 6 pm. 2 weeks day shift and 2 week night shift.
Hi, This is to inform you that my report on clinical biochemistry showing my liver function test and the result is my Serum GOT (37C) is 146 and Serum GPT (37C) is 211. So as per my thinking this level of result is not in normal range, that's why I am very confused. So what should I do. I am waiting for your positive reply. Thanks.
I used to workout in the gym at 7.00-9.00 pm. What should be my post workout diet? Is it enough to have normal dinner after 20 min? Please suggest.
My age 29. I am gaining weight. I want to loose my weight soon. What I have to do. For me two operations done in my delivery time. In operation I loss my uterus also. So my husband always cretising me.
Am done Masturbation a lot of times Am getting weak but am Now not doing Masturbation anymore how to regain my energy Which food will help to gain energy please Give suggestions And I Not do it Again. Now I want to Gain my energy back.
I'm underweight, height- 167 cm, weight- 48 kg, age - 28, how much weight can I gain? And since hearing the news that my friend's father died of heart attack, I'm becoming very anxious whenever my weight increases a little whether I would get affected by heart attack and in that consequence, my weight is reduced because of chronic anxiety. I don't have an appetite and can't sleep at night properly. I have a vomiting feeling now a day. Pls advise me. How to overcome anxiety.
I am 19 year old man, what are the procedure to increase the body weight. What kind foods should I take?
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.