Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. IsahYour feedback matters!
I reside in Delhi. I started my job from Jan 2014 in greater noida. I was very happy. I was not given work for 1 year. I was tensed for my future. I had my eye operation in august 2014. Bt from April end 2014 I started loosing my hair. I don't know whether it's due to change of place and environment or water or due to my stress. I had a feeling of insecure. Till now my hair growth is very very slow. Now I am taking proper diet also and taking homeopathy treatment. I am scared will I be able to get my hair back. Hair follicles are there bt they are producing less hair. Advice me please. Thanks.
I have dark circle from 2 to 3 month and I also get proper sleep but it doesn't goes plzzz suggest some home remedies thanks.
I have thin very thin hair. But my dad didn't have bald head and no genetic problems. Pls provide the resolution. How I get rid of thin hair.
I am always suffering for dandruff. please tell me how to stop dandruff and hair falling. I am doing daily head bath but getting dandruff .what is the reason to getting dandruff.Please tell.
I hav got too many pimples and dark spots on my face how should I get rid of it and make my face more glower
I am 24 years girl. I have pimples marks on my chest and face. And my face is oliy. Can you tell how to avoid oily face.
I am 36 years old guy, I am having problem of dark colour stools after every 1 or 2 months. And having acidity problem. Do suggest any treatment. Having done stool test for occued blood but the result is negative everytime.
I have under eyebags, I want permanent cure from it what is the solution for it and procedure and how much cost ? Please do the needful.
I am 26 years old female. Having hair fall around 150 strands per day. Saw a doctor. She advised perfectly tab for a month. But still I don't see any improvement in medicine undefined.
Hi I'm 18 year old I'm having problem with my hairs They are getting thin and I might starts baldness I never used gel or any heating accessories like hair dryer etc. Or any chemical What to do to get thick hairs and how to control hairline? please help me.
I m suffering from dandruff and baldness for baldness dermatologist has suggested me not to use any kind of oil but still m suffering from it i've tried lot of shampoos n oils but nothing works please suggest something cure both d problems.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies
I am 18 years old and usually have skin problems regularly. I think my blood is a bit impure. So I should go for ayurvedic or allopathy.
Greying hair can be a concern, especially if it’s premature. Causes of grey hair are many however the most common ones are stress, age, heredity, smoking, pollution, not enough hair care, hypothyroidism, albinism and deficiency of vitamin B12. Grey hair can be reduced with home remedies as well. Some of them are:
1. Take pure ghee on your finger tips and massage on your scalp. Do this twice a week.
2. Rubbing the juice of onions is a good way to reduce grey hair. It is also a good way to reduce hair loss.
3. Shikakai is known to be a good herb for our hair. You can soak about four pods of shikakai along with soap nut seeds in a jug of water. Soak overnight and boil in the morning. Strain and store the water in a bottle to be used as a natural shampoo. With this, you can use water in while amla has been boiled, as a conditioner.
4. We know that oiling the scalp is the best way to have healthy hair. Mustard oil is very good for our hair. In about 250 gms of the oil, add 60 grams of henna leaves and boil will the leaves are completely burnt. This infused oil can be applied on hair regularly to reduce grey hair.
5. Bhringraj oil is also good for hair. Bhringraj can be taken orally for the same desired effect.
6. A glass of fresh carrot juice is said to overcome the problem of grey hair.
7. Henna powder, along fenugreek paste, paste of basil leaves, mint juice, coffee and yogurt when mixed into a paste after being soaked overnight and applied on the hair and scalp, is a good way to treat unwanted grey hair.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.