Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Irshad FarooquiYour feedback matters!
Mene two tube panderm plus ki use ki thi mujha uska bare m knowledge nhi tha Mara face kafi clear tha or rang bhi skin ki usse face pura black ho gaya tha to mana glycerin use ki to six month m face thik ho gaya but mai mirror m dekhti hu to Mere face red red dikhta hai bina mirror ka sahi dikhta h to mai ASA kya karu jissa ki Mara face pahla jasa ho jaye please help.
Hlo Dr. Sir and mam mere lips per dad skin jam jati hai at lest two days me or ye dry or fat jaate hai winter or summer dono m.M inko thik Karne ke liye ka supplement lu please tell me. Lips ke liye konsa vitamin Jaruri hai. Iske ka proper ilaaj Kya hai or m isko Kase reduce Karu please tell me. M cigarette nahi pita hu or ye problem mujhe 3 years se hai.
Which is the best and good homeopathic cream similar like good properties of cream of skin lite cream?
My face is very shrunken and due to which I like as a bad face and weak so I want that you give me the solution that how can I gain chubby cheeks fastly.
I got pregnant and I'm getting dark patches below my eyes, what shou I do? Is it normal to get those patches during initial days of pregnancy?
Hello, I need help from dermatologist. As I have too much irritation redness itchy scalp and pus pores, they are very painful, had seen a dermatologist in Mumbai he had advised to change the shampoo to logidruff. For some days it was OK till I was in Mumbai but when I return to Gulf I started getting them all over again. Kindly help me to get it cured. I am suffering from past many years circa 10+. Thanking you in advance for your time and assistance.
In spite of existing multi-million dollar market of fairness products in the country, the question of how impactful these products are? keep dwindling in consumer's mind. Our skin color is determined by our race and genetic lineage which in turn decides the amount and structure of melanin. Fairness creams can only work to a certain extent. As per dermatology studies, achieving fairness up to 20% is possible, but not more than that. The fairness creams only block sun rays and prevent secretion of melanin. Thus, help in reducing tan and restoring natural skin.
Side effects of fairness creams
Extreme use of fairness creams can rather lead to severe skin damage. Fairness creams contain harmful bleaching agent such as hydroquinone, mercury, lead, nickel, chromium and high levels of steroids that cause following problems:
- thinning of the skin
- discoloration of the face
- capillaries become prominently visible
- severe acne
- hypersensitivity to the sun
- rebound paradoxical pigmentation
- unwanted facial hair growth
- skin allergy
- skin cancer thus these creams should always be used judiciously only under the supervision of a certified dermatologist.
Do's and don't
What to do
- apply moisturizer daily during the day and before going to bed
- wash your skin with clean water at least thrice a day
- use sunscreen lotion to prevent tanning and harsh UV rays damaging skin
- use fairness cream preferably aloe based. It works well for inflammation and tanned skin for Asian weather.
- usage external barriers like umbrella and shades while going out.
- drink 6-8 glasses of water every day
- have anti-oxidant rich fruits
- increase the intake of vitamin c. It increases cell turnover, helps protect against sun damage, and boosts the production of collagen and elastin, the two vital component of healthy and glowing skin.
- exfoliation is one of the most important steps in maintaining your youthful glow. We recommend weekly exfoliation to brighten the skin tone. Regular use of an exfoliation removes the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skin's outermost surface or epidermis. It is an important part of both facials and body treatments.
What not to do
- do not support the common trend of fair skin and the stigma of being dark
- avoid excessive bleaching in alternate weeks. Comprising of ammonia and hydrochloric acid primarily these ingredients can cause both minor and severe burn.
Avoid products that encourage acne breakouts
The truth is we don't need white skin to show our beauty, if you have healthy, beautiful, dark complexion, learn to love yourself. Your healthy and shiny skin is everything to impress whosoever will notice you. Do not trust every advertisement blindly, stay happy.