Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Irfan KanchwalaYour feedback matters!
Sir am using almond oil since from 1 month den also I am getting pimples on my face mainly on nose . Can you please suggest how to reduce pimples and dark red circles around nose.Please tell.
Hello I am suffering from hair loss in some middle part of my head and sides. Can I grow the hair back again? I am totally worried. I tried with all bringha oil and bit of hair is growing thats all. My marriage is yet to be fixed so totally worried. Kindly help if it works.
I am having leathery dark skin on the knuckles and joints of fingers so how should I get back normal skin It might be acanthosis Nigricans.
I am 19 year old, my outer skin especially the ones that are exposed to the sin has become blackened and my face (Upper part of the face shows a brown colour and the lower part shows blackness till my neck). What should I do to reverse this?
I am getting little acne and pimples what to do and suggest any face wash and medication if needed I am 14 years old female and having oily and combination skin and a moisturiser also.
Athlete’s foot, also called tinea pedis, is a parasiti fungal infection of the epidermis of the human foot. The term “athlete’s foot” refers to the disease and not the organism (fungus) that causes it. Several different fungi, called dermatophytes, can cause tinea pedis. Moreover, a fungus species that causes athlete’s foot can also cause, for example jock itch (tinea cruris). It is typically caused by a mold (but in some cases a yeast) that grows on the surface of the skin and then into the living skin tissue itself, causing the infection. It usually occurs between the toes, but in severely lasting cases may appear as an extensive “moccasin” pattern on the bottom and sides of the foot.
The fungi that cause athlete’s foot can live on shower floors, wet towels, and footwear. Athlete’s foot is caused by a fungus and can spread from person to person from shared contact with showers, towels, etc. Hygiene therefore plays an important role in managing an athlete’s foot infection. Since fungi thrive in moist environments, it is very important to keep feet and footwear as dry as possible.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, family history, presenting symptoms, underlying pathology, possible causative factors etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. A homeopathy doctor tries to treat more than just the presenting symptoms. The focus is usually on what caused the disease condition? why ‘this patient’ is sick ‘this way’. The disease diagnosis is important but in homeopathy, the cause of disease is not just probed to the level of bacteria and viruses. Other factors like mental, emotional and physical stress that could predispose a person to illness are also looked for. No a days, even modern medicine also considers a large number of diseases as psychosomatic. The correct homeopathy remedy tries to correct this disease predisposition. The focus is not on curing the disease but to cure the person who is sick, to restore the health. If a disease pathology is not very advanced, homeopathy remedies do give a hope for cure but even in incurable cases, the quality of life can be greatly improved with homeopathic medicines. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.
I have been a victim to hair fall since long ,tried all remedies but in vain. Hope to get a solution as soon as possible with easy remedy.
A month ago I had severe fungal infection in between my legs and scrotum round and black, now the itching and irritation is gone but the black round mark is still there. Can I use terbinafine hci cream 1% for the treatment of those mark.
I am 17 years old male. My face is crowded with pimple. The marks of pimple is also very irritating. Tell me the solution. And I jerk my penis. Means I do sex irregularly. Is this the reason of pimple? And how should I control this?
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin.
1. Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
2. Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
3. Don’t sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.
I am suffering from melasma on both cheeks and black spots due to pimples so pls suggest me some cream to cure melasma and black spots. I shall be thankful to you.
I'm having dandruff and hairfall problem since 2months and have tried different different shampoos and oils but no improvement. Can you please suggest what can I do?
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
Related Tip: "Is Hair Transplant Surgery A Lasting Option?"