Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Irfan H. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hi, m 24 years old. Is fingering alot called loosing a virginity? My boyfriend did all dos stuffs. Bt we never had a sex. We have broke up with each other. I want to know will my future relationship will get affected by dis? Coz he has fingered? Am I still a virgin? Is der any test to checkout the virginity? Pls rply.
How I remove mosquito's marks n darkness on my face. Due to sunlight my face has got some dark so please tell me something about that?
Im 20 year old male. My body colour and my face colour is quite opposite. I have much tan on my face. How to clear it without any side effects?
I have a problem of irregular period. It comes always in 1 and half period or sometimes in 2 months. So what should I do for regular monthly period?
I am facing always stomach related problem. I had not take much food but my weight is continuously increasing. And gastric problem also. Please do suggest me any medicine or suggestion.
Please suggest me medicine for pimple or facewash to keep face clean? Also please provide health tip for keeping health safe Please suggest the same as soon as possible thanks.
I have a desk job and I am using spectacles since 8 year but now a days every 2 ya 3 days in a week suffering from headache. Can you please help me.
Age 7 year, lost her adult teeth. Can she gain those lost teeth? If so, how? What medicine she should be given?
Hi, I am 27 married, I could not able to perform vigorously in bed and I become very very tired on the first round itself. And more important is, my drive is very very short (intercoarse time is less than a minute ). Please advice
Dear doctor I am suffering from kidney stone 5 month back it was 3 mm now it came in both kidney 6.1 mm and 4 mm I have already shown to the doctor but not curing I wanted to know what food need to take and what need to avoid and what medicine should take kindly suggest.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.