Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal KaziYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and suffering fever for last 3 days temperature shown 102 to 103 degree f. Make blood report yesterday and shown WIDAL REACTION: Negative, DENGUE ANTIGEN TEST (NSI) Reactive and Platelet count 1, 70, 000 /cu. Mm. Local doctor suggested Moxinow 1 tab BDPC X 5 days, Teczine 5m 1 tab at bed time x 5 days and 6 days onward 1 tab Caripill TDPC X 5 days. Need your valuable suggestion at an early.
Whenever someone even pats gently at the back of my head, it leads to pain and a feeling of discomfort. What should I do? is this some serious problem?
My son is 5 years old, he has lost two teeth from lower side. Is the age is suitable for losing teeth and teeth of upper side is also loose. Can you please tell me how I can save his teeth from early loosing.
Hi. I am 30 years old. 11 years back, I got typhoid and it got diagnosed very late. I had fever for more than a month then. There was one episode of fatal allergic reaction and since then I have developed insensitivity towards many salts. Typhoid relapses twice in a year, and I get fever, severe body ache and throat infection. I get lower abdominal pain frequently. My life has become hell. It has spoiled my career, my looks and my immunity.
I am 25+ yrs old unmarried girl, I have nasal problem and I can? t get any smell to many year, I have treatment from some doctors of homeopathy & I get smell when running medicine, after finish medicine same condition I cant get any smell.
Peptic ulcer disease (PUD), also known as a peptic ulcer or stomach ulcer, is a break in the lining of the stomach, first part of the small intestine, or occasionally the lower esophagus. An ulcer in the stomach is known as a gastric ulcer while that in the first part of the intestines is known as a duodenal ulcer. The most common symptoms are waking at night with upper abdominal pain or upper abdominal pain that improves with eating. The pain is often described as a burning or dull ache. Other symptoms include belching, vomiting, weight loss, or poor appetite.
-Peptic ulcers are sores in the lining of the stomach or duodenum.
- Ulcer pain may not correlate with the presence or severity of ulceration.
- The main symptom of peptic ulcer is upper abdominal pain which can be dull, sharp, or burning. (Bloating and burping are not symptoms of peptic ulcer, and vomiting, poor appetite, and nausea are uncommon symptoms of peptic ulcer.)
- Diagnosis of ulcer is made with upper GI series or endoscopy.
- Complications of ulcers include bleeding, perforation, and blockage of the stomach (gastric obstruction).
- If a person with peptic ulcers smokes or take NSAIDs, the ulcers may recur after treatment.
Causes of Peptic Ulcer Disease-
-Use of painkillers called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin, naproxen.
- Excess acid production from gastrinomas, tumors of the acid producing cells of the stomach that increases acid output
- Excessive drinking of alcohol
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Serious illness
Homoeopathic medicine for Peptic Ulcer Disease-
Avery good Homoeopathic medicines commonly used for peptic ulcers are - Belladonna, Borax, Colocynth, Bryonia, Dulcamara, Nux Vom, Symphytum, Hydrastis, Arg Nit, Acid nit, Aethusa, Ars Alb, Geranium, Hydratis, Merc cor, Ornithogalum, Phos, Uranium nit, Terebintha, Graph, Pulsatilla, Sulphur, Kali Bich, Lycopodium, Carbo Veg, Antim crud, Calc carb, Med, Nat mur, Nat phos, China, etc.
Soak 1/2 tsp of coriander and jeera in half liter water over night and drink next whole day.
I suffer from frequent headaches. And most of the times my eyes are red watery. Whats the problem? Whom should I consult. An eye specialist or Neurologist?
I am 45 years old, I am getting pain below the right side of chest since 3 weeks, it is not reduced even after taking pantocid tablets for 2weeks. What can I do in this regard, what is the reasons for my pain.
I feel my stomach burning inside. Feel uncomfortable in chest. Also feel something is stuck in the throat.please help me with this?
Sir mere papa ko ulti and laterine ho rhi hai. Abhi unhe glucose chadaya tha. Toh thik hai. Kl humein journey krni hai. Train main. Toh unhe kayaa kayaa khanaa chahiye. Takhi woh jaldi thik ho jaayeinn.
I want to test my sex stamina and I am single and unmarried. Is going to escorts the only solution and is it safe?
Is it normal to watch porn videos after age of 15. I have been watching it since I was 15 and now I have turned 19. I masturbate by watching porn videos and get relief because I hate studying and watching porn makes me feel better. Am I on the wrong track, I'd so what should I do.
My husband penis increase in size and without masturbating it decrease in size but pain after that? What can be problem nd solution to this?
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.