Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal KaziYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of HIV and how soon do they appear and for how long minimum? I am talking about the seroconversion period or Acute infection?
Sir I have relations with my friend from past 5 years. She is suffering from HIV and taking regular medicines. I do my blood tests every 6 months Sir would like to know what all precautions I need to take during sexual intercourse and does kissing spread HIV. Pls clarify my doubts.
After night sleep while wake up in morning not feeling fresh entire half day feel sleepy kindly suggest home remedies.
There are many ways to treat pain and this includes acupuncture, several natural remedies, technological procedures and surgery. Among the different approaches of treating pain, massage therapy is an effective method.
- Massage therapy is one of the earliest therapeutic processes for relieving pain for a long time as it provides ideal relief and performs recovery functions as well. In the modern day, massage therapy is a popular pain relieving remedy, which is utilized by people all over the world.
- Massage therapy involves manipulation of the tissues, which is performed by special therapists. There are various types of massage therapies, which incorporate different techniques and procedures.
- Long term massage therapy is not very expensive and has no side effects on the body. With the help of massaging, there is an increased lymph flow, improved blood circulation and several positive effects on the immune system. Local biochemical changes occur, neural activity gets enhanced and all these mean that pain is reduced.
The current studies on massage therapy are quite conflicting and there are negative views regarding the effects of massage therapy to provide pain relief. Massage therapies are successful in treating several cases of lower-back pain. However, many experts consider massage therapy to be a relaxation technique and not a proper treatment procedure.
They say that massage provides relief to pain, but physical therapy, exercise and medicines are far superior in providing pain relief than massage therapy. Massage provides relief to neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome. However, it is considered that this relief is only temporary and not consistent enough. A single session of massage therapy does not really provide a long-term relief from pain. For better and lasting results, massage therapy should be undertaken regularly.
Massage alone will never provide ideal relief from any kind of pain and a multidisciplinary approach should be taken for pain relief treatment, where massage therapy would be one of the elements. For ideal pain relief, you should practice other measures such as physical therapy, behavioral health care, acupuncture, regular exercise and use massage therapy as a complementary relief method.
Massage therapy can never be the main treatment procedure for treating pain and it is an accompanying treatment method which you should practice along with major treatment procedures. Massage therapy combined with other therapies will provide you effective pain relief.
Massage therapy for pain provides effective temporary relief from pain. It should be performed by a trained massage therapist and for good results must be performed every day. However, massage therapy is not a primary treatment measure and should be a part of a multidisciplinary approach for pain relief.
My uncle is having pain and swellings in his foot. He is having such problem twice or thrice in a year. Meanwhile when the pain is unbearable he takes pain killer then he gets alright. Can you suggest what could be the problem?
I am suffering from fever from last 5 days what I have to do please tell me fast thank you tell me fast.
They don't spend time with family and friends;
Don't exercise enough; don't eat right;
Don't sleep properly.
All these things reduce stress in your life, and that is critical to your health and longevity.
"Up until now it has been assumed that high blood pressure subsides after pregnancy, and there was no structured follow?up of the women who experienced it.
Hypertensive disorders are common in pregnancy, affecting 2% to 35% of all pregnancies, and ranking among the leading causes of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality worldwide. Preeclampsia or gestational hypertension associated with proteinuria is particularly linked with an increased risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes for both the mother and the fetus.
Why there occurs a need for micturition many times and no control for urination and it happens during few and not all days.
Hello I wanna ask that my husband fond of masturbation n He likes porn movies too I have 3 months old baby .after c section delivery I love to have sex but he doesn't care about it. please suggest me something I am so worried.
Good morning Doctor I am 31 years I am suffering in sugar my sugar leave is 372 Becoz of this I am suffering in ejection problem now I am in treatment when this ejection problem will solve doctor next month I have marriage pls help me.
I feel restless, uncomfortable, nervous, uneasy from the last 10 days. I chked my bp. It was low. Nd wen I east fried food. sometimes I hv pain in the centre of the chest. So wat is the reason behind dis? Wat shud I do?
Hello! My friend is 26 years old male weight 62 kg He is saying when ever I am having sex with my new partner I am not having erection but after spending 6, 7 days then I am able to have a proper erection. I am all body is shaking please help him.
Have pcod osteoporosis pains in joints n whole legs unable to walk .unable to breath properly. Treatment.what is my actually problem need to b treated.
Diabetes is often referred to as diabetes mellitus by physicians, which is used for describing a group of metabolic-related diseases. Diabetic patients have high blood sugar (blood glucose) in the blood, the cause of which might be either the inadequate production of insulin or because the body is unable to use the insulin properly. Diabetes might also be a result of the combination of both.
There are three types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes which was formerly known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile onset diabetes due to the fact that the symptoms are typically diagnosed in young children and children in their teens. Approximately 10%diabetic patients are Type 1 diabetic where the body is unable to produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes was also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes or adult onset diabetes, as it occurs mostly in adults. Approximately 90%diabetic patients worldwide are Type 2 diabetes, which occurs because the body is unable to produce the required amount of insulin for proper functioning. Overweight and obese people suffering from central obesity or abdominal obesity are more at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes than people who have a healthy body weight, as obesity forces the release of chemicals which may destabilize the cardiovascular and metabolic systems of the body. The risks of developing Type 2 diabetes also increases as one grows older.
- Another type of diabetes is gestational diabetes, which mainly affects pregnant women who have high glucose levels in their blood. The bodies of these women are unable to produce the required amount of insulin to transport all the glucose to their cells leading to the progressive increase of glucose. Studies have revealed that women who have animal fat and cholesterol-rich diet before pregnancy are at more risk of developing this type of diabetes.
Symptoms of diabetes include excessive thirst, dehydration, increased urination and hunger. Symptoms may also include fatigue, skin problems, slow healing wounds, blurred vision and tingling in the feet.
- Patients who are afflicted with Type 1 diabetes will have to take insulin injections for life. Proper blood glucose levels have to be maintained throughout by following a strict diet and regular blood tests need to be carried out.
- Patients with Type 2 diabetes need to keep their weight in check. They are generally treated with tablets, but sometimes insulin injections are recommended. These diabetic patients need to follow a healthy diet strictly, exercise regularly and keep monitoring their blood glucose levels. Another option for obese people to reduce symptoms is Bariatric surgery.
- While gestational diabetes can be controlled with proper diet and regular exercise, there are 10 - 20%of diabetics who will need medications to control blood-glucose. Undiagnosed and untreated gestational diabetes raises the risks of complications during childbirth and may result in a baby who is bigger than he / she should be.
Acute complications of diabetes may include hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia while chronic complications may include diseases of the blood vessels which could damage the eyes, nerves, kidneys and the heart. If you think you have symptoms which suggest diabetes, consulting a doctor at the earliest would be your best option.