Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. International Oncology Services Pvt Ltd
Submit a review for Dr. International Oncology Services Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
Squamous cell carcinoma cancer patient. The size of tumor is 0.4*0.3*0.2. Which stage is this? And what are the risk of this disease? How much time the patient spends? In which stage, the patient stops eating?
I am 19 years old. Last time I was physically intimate with my boyfriend. Then he feels that I have a tumor in my breast. He says I think you r suffering from breast tumor so please consult with a doctor.
Is nipple discharge 7 days beforehand of menstrual beginning normal?or a sign of breast cancer?i m also having a lump like feeling in one of the breast.I m very afraid please help.
I have a lung cancer stage 3. Nowadays I take chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Can I eat fish, mutton or chicken during treatment.
Hello Doctors. I am very scared and don't know what to do? My sister is suffering from colon cancer 1st stage and doctors are saying kemo therapy is required but recovery will not done. Please suggest me as soon as possible whatever will be money we will pay but I want my sister recovered from cancer. She is only 21 years old.
Hello Sir Eating garlic is helpful to prevent cancer. And what is to do to reduce stomach, Pet kam kese kiya jaye Date of birth 01/01/1985.
I am 31 years old I have lymph node infection. Dr. prescribed 500 mg antibiotic tab. Is it safe? please provide brief info for lymph node infections.
Flax seeds prevent Breast Cancer
Flaxseeds contain several beneficial plant compounds:
1. Lignans: Lignans are present in almost all plants, acting as both antioxidants and phytoestrogens. Flaxseeds are the richest known dietary source of lignans. These nutrients function as phytoestrogens.
Phytoestrogens are plant compounds that are similar to the female sex hormone estrogen. They have weak estrogenic and antioxidant properties
Lignans are fermented by bacteria in the digestive system and may reduce the growth of several cancers, especially hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast, uterus and prostate cancers.
Phytoestrogens also help lower blood pressure and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the arteries.
2. P-Coumaric Acid: This polyphenol is one of the main antioxidants found in flaxseeds.
3. Ferulic Acid: This antioxidant may help to prevent several chronic diseases.
4. Cyanogenic Glycosides: These substances may form compounds called thiocyanates in the body, which can impair thyroid function in some people.
5. Phytosterols: Related to cholesterol,phytosterols are found in the cell membranes of plants. They have been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects in the body.
Flax Seeds are very easy to incorporate into the diet. Grinding them is the best way to make the most of their health benefits.