Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indrani Salunkhe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indrani SalunkheYour feedback matters!
Meri marrige ko 1 year complete ho gye h. Ab hm baby planing kr rahe h. 2 month ho gye h. Plan kiye huye bt result nahi aaya h. Sahi process nahi pta hai hum ko pregnant hone ka please help me.
My height 5' and weight 42kg first time I went to private hospital they adviced me do the periods first day blood sample test when my endometrial thickness is 2.9mm when I went to govt hospital for more advice they advice me to do the other ultra sound and my endometrial thickness is 3.2mm and they said no need to do the test of periods first day blood sample your normal don't take tension. Now I am confused what I do ?
What r the treatment to deny unwanted pregnancy except abortion. When it been around 52 days after periods. Last period is on 14 nov and tdy is 3 jan Bt pregnancy test is negative. Plzzz reply fast.
3 Key Things to Know About Female Sexuality
The idea of female sexuality has been oppressed and suppressed since time immemorial but modern times have brought a much-needed change. Exploring women's libido and why it depletes is one of the important aspects of their sex drive. The following are some of the important things to know about female sexuality:
1. Desire to be desirable - In present times, the effect of media and advertising on women's self and sexual esteem often proves to be detrimental. Such portrayals may often make women view their physical and sexual self as less than desirable. This can lead to depression, social anxiety, and stress. Thus, one may be at an increased chance of taking up harmful habits like smoking and drinking.
2. Low desire is normal - Woman's biological makeup results in high degree of variation in woman's sexual desire during various phases of her life such as pregnancy and lactation as well as during her menstrual cycle. This is in stark contrast to a man's drive which has no cyclical variation. Often this is not understood and woman are labelled as having low sexual desire. Added to this is the desire discrepancy within a couple. The one who has higher levels of libido considers the other as having lowered desire. Understanding these facts can help couples to deal with their disappointments in a better way. Apart from the biological makeup, household responsibilities, under-nutrition, social factors and attitude towards sexuality, coupled with a long-term monogamous relationship, lower the interest of sex in women temporarily.
3. Parenthood and sex - Studies indicate that one-third of couples experience a notable amount of sexual loss once they have children. Around a total of ninety studies concluded that couples who have children had lower marital satisfaction than non-parents. A correlation was found between marital dissatisfaction and the number of children.
Meri wife ko period 28th date ko hota Hai har mahine ke to what is d best tym. To have sex to get pregnant fast. We r planning for a baby.
Hlo I am 22 years old. I have done sex on 4th march 2016 nd after that periods came on 11 th march. Then nxt month on 17 april. And this month no periods till now. What is the problem. But I hv menses irregularity also. Is this delayed periods or something else.
It's second month of her pregnancy how to abort it with tablets. Because we have already tried natural methods.
I am confirmed with pcod. I am advised to take metsmall for it and thyronorm 50 mg for thyroid. Before this I was pretty fine but after starting my medication I have started feeling low. Is this due to my medicine. Please help.
Natural Supplements for a Healthy Penis
When it comes to maintaining a healthy penis, as well as overall health, the prostate gland plays an enormous role. In fact, prostate health is directly tied to a whole host of penis issues, such as erectile dysfunction, penis pain and other problems, as well as the dreaded prostate cancer. That's why excellent penis care isn't just about the penis itself, but about other parts of a man's reproductive system as well, including the prostate.
Scientists have looked for numerous options that might help men avoid or overcome prostate cancer. The good news is that there are certainly some medications that work, as well as some natural remedies. These natural supplements are known to help improve outcomes for men with prostate cancer, and they are great for those who simply want to protect against it as well.
1) White Button Mushroom Extract. White button mushrooms are very common, and it turns out they are a powerhouse of healing for prostate cells. Studies have shown that the extract slows the growth of cancer cells, as well as decreases tumor size in men who already have prostate cancer.
2) Sang Huang Mushroom Extract. A not-so-common mushroom, the extract has proven to be quite powerful indeed. When injected into mice, scientists found that the extract reduced the rate of cancer growth and diminished the size of the existing tumors.
3) African Plum Tree Bark Extract. Sometimes a man will have an enlarged or inflamed prostate well before he has any problems with prostate cancer. This extract does a great job of reducing that enlargement. In addition, mice that were fed a compound that included this extract had a much-reduced incidence of prostate cancer compared to those who didn't receive the extract.
Of course, there are many other things a man can do to help ensure the most healthy penis possible. Lifestyle choices play a huge role. A guy should pursue an active sex life to help ensure that he keeps his prostate in tip-top shape, but when he is pursuing that with a partner, he should take care to use proper protections. He should also look to his overall health, such as avoiding habits like drinking, smoking and eating unhealthy foods, as each of these could contribute to the incidence of prostate cancer in their own way.
A man should also make sure to get medical checkups every year, including prostate exams when he is of an age that requires them. Though a prostate exam might seem uncomfortable and embarrassing, it is really the only way to spot problems well before they become serious issues - and as most men know, prostate cancer has a number of very effective treatments as long as it is caught early. Prostate exams allow that to happen.
Finally, a man can turn to other types of supplements to keep his body, overall health and penis health in good shape. If he isn't getting enough vitamins and nutrients from his diet, he can look to supplements to help support nutritional health. He can also turn to supplements to aid with other health issues, such as vitamin C when fighting a cold or fish oil for joint aches.
When it comes to penis health, a guy can turn to topical supplements found in a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should look for only all-natural ingredients, such as Shea butter, vitamin E, amino acids, and other nutrients for better health, such as vitamins D, C and B5. These important ingredients can help keep the penis skin healthy.