Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indrani SalunkheYour feedback matters!
I had sex at the last two days of my periods and now I have missed periods for three days is it possible for me to get pregnant.
I am unmarried fem having thyroid and pcod. I have taken treatment for 6 7 months lke ocp. Still my periods are scanty m not overweight. What can I do.
I am married and trying to conceive. I usually got periods for 3-4 days every month. But this month I feel heavy bleeding only for 2 days. What does it mean. I want to know m I pregnant?
Can premature delivery be predicted? I have a friend who is very thin and is 5 months pregnant. The doctor has told that the fetus is not developing properly and there is a good chance that the child may be born with some disabilities. The doctor has given the approximate delivery date of December, where as she will be in her 9th month in February. I just wanted to ask whether doctor can predict such premature delivery?
I donot have my menstrual cycle regular, but my mom says its genetic problem. Is this fine or seriously it can create problems.
How many times we can do sex in a week during first trimester of pregnancy. Considering that the lady feels a lot of vomiting in the evening and morning.
My 40+ years old wife feeling breast pain. All tests ok. Nipple pain also. After massage she feels rest. Which cream should be used for massage and healthy breast.
Hi dr. I gave birth to a girl child on 11 dec, however got my periods for 40 days. Later after a weeks time I got it again for a week and for another week I was free, then it startef again and is still continues. Can you please advise the reason for the same?
I am 30 years old female. Just had my Follicular monitoring done. How do I know if my eggs are fertile stage? Or when do I start maintaining physical relationship?
Exams, work, parties, stress, worries – there numerous reasons because of which we do not sleep well and begin the next day sleep deprived. At times, this extends to multiple times in a week and before we realize, it poses bigger health health hazards than you can imagine.
10 health hazards sleep deprivation can lead to-
1) Induces Accidents - If you haven’t slept well the night before, you are bound to be drowsy. It is extremely unsafe to drive when sleepy, as this puts you at a high risk of meeting with an accident. Not just while driving, there are known to be more accidents inside the office, when one is sleep deprived.
2) Makes You Dumb - When sleep deprived, our senses are not alert. And when our senses are not alert, our brain slackens. Lack of sleep impairs attention, reasoning, concentration, and reasoning. It takes us time to grasp situations and facts, we tend to be dumb.
3) Poses Serious Health Threats - Sleep disorders are known to cause heart attack, heart disease, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, stroke, diabetes, insomnia and high blood pressure.
4) Dip in Sex Drive - Sleep deprivation depletes one’s energy and increases tension in the mind. This leads to lack of concentration and a massive dip in one’s sex drive. Both men and women are known to express lowered interest in sex when they are sleep deprived.
5) Ages Your Skin - We all know that one sleepless night gives us puffy eyes and sallow skin. However, chronic sleep disorder also results in fine lines, dark circles under the eyes and lackluster skin. Human growth hormones are released while we sleep. So the lesser one sleep, the lesser is the hormone released. And thus affects our skin.
6) Leads To Depression - Depression feeds on insomnia and vice versa. While good sleep at regular intervals is known to calm the senses and helps treat depression, lack of sleep at times aggravates the symptoms of depression.
7) Makes You Forgetful - When sleep deprived, one tends to be forgotten. Not a surprise since due to lack of sleep, one is not alert as it is. Scientifically explained, one needs to be in deep sleep for the sharp wave ripples to occur and sharpen one’s memory.
8) Causes Weight Gain - Studies say that the more one sleeps, the more weight they lose. And in instances of sleep deprivation, exactly the opposite happens. Sleeping less than six hours a day increases your risk to be obese, according to studies.
9) Increases Risk Of Chronic Diseases - Lack of sleep increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is very important to sleep the required amount of hours, every night, to assist all organs to function smoothly.
10) Impairs judgement - Sleep deprivation affects focus and other senses. This in turn impairs judgment as one might find it difficult to focus while taking decisions. You might start sleeping lesser than 7-8 hours and find that your body has adjusted to it, however in the long run, it will start showing adverse effects on your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello viewers. I am Dr Deepti Gupta, practising Ayurveda since 10 years in Gurgaon. My Clinic is in DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon and I am practising here all the Panchakarma therapies and all the traditional medicines here. In todays scenario, PCOS complain is gaining popularity among the women, girls and the young girls, it is a big problem arising.
What is PCOS?
This is very common problem these days among females which involves irregular pattern of periods and so many follicles present at a time like Ovulation, ovaries have pimple kind of a skin, menses with lot of pain. Male characters in females are also seen like Hirsutism, effects of amel hormone in female body, agression, fatigue, laziness, heavy bleeding during periods or less bleeding than normal during periods, late periods, no periods etc.
So, Ayurveda me in sab cheezo ka solution bohot acche se hai. Ise endocrine disorder ke roop me dekha jata hai. Nowadays we all suffer from sedentary lifestyle. Eating lifestyle bhi humara bohot different ho chuka hai jisme junk food, preservative containing foods involve ho gae hai. Time ki kami hone ki wajah se humari ispe dependency badhti ja rahi hai. These are the root cause of any hormonal disbalance.
How to overcome with all these problems?
Ayurveda is a science of life. It tells how to live a life. Ayurveda tells us about the diet regimens, diet plans, daily regimens, lifestyle. HUmari diet kesi honi chaie, lifestyle kesa hona chaie aur bohot he natural tareeke se he hum PCOS aur menses related problems ko overcome kar sakte hai with the help of Ayurvedic medicines and with the help of Panchakarma. These are the detoxifying therapies. It removes all the toxins from the body. So if you are suffering from any of the symptoms you are facing in the body.
So you are most welcome here. Do not get panik. We have great treatments available with us for such problems.
For consultation you can contact us through Lybrate