Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Indrani SalunkheYour feedback matters!
My wife period came on 8th may. So if I will do sex on 14 may then she will get pregnant or not? Please tell me.
Winters can often be gloomy, which is why the Spring Equinox comes as good news for those counting the days until warmer weather. It is the time when equator passes through the center of the sun and the days become longer. The spring equinox does not only mark as the beginning of the spring, but has great influence over our health.
- On an average, we need 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. This helps ensure proper blood circulation that takes nutrients to all the calls of the body, aids digestion, maintains proper functioning of the heart and brain and helps remove toxins from the body. Drinking water also helps improve metabolism and can, therefore, help you manage your weight. However, sometimes, you need to drink more water. The spring equinox is one such time of the year when the body needs more water.
- The equinox refers to the passing of the earth’s equator plane through the centre of the sun. There are two equinoxes in a year; once in march and once in September. On an equinox, the length of the day and night is almost equal. The equinox in March is known as the Spring Equinox or Vernal Equinox and occurs typically around the March 20. This marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
- For a few days before and after the equinox along with the day of the equinox, the sun is directly overhead and very strong. Thus, it is essential to drink a lot of water and stay indoors as far as possible. If you must go out during the day, carry an umbrella or wear a car. The strength of the sun’s rays can dehydrate the body very fast causing nausea, heat strokes and blackouts. In addition, the heat can also make you sweat excessively thereby increasing the amount of water expelled from your body. An easy way to check your body’s hydrated levels is to check your urine. A pale yellow, straw-like colour indicates good hydration while a darker yellow means that your body is dehydrated.
- While drinking water is important, drinking water the right way is equally important. Drinking a bottle of water at once may give you the impression that you have drunk enough water, but in reality, the body cannot absorb so much water at one time. Instead, you should space out your water intake and drink throughout the day. Juices, soft drinks, tea, coffee etc cannot be used as a substitute for water. The caffeine in tea and coffee can actually dehydrate your body further and hence should be avoided at this time. If plain water does not sound appealing to you, you could infuse it with herbs like basil or fruits and vegetables like strawberries, oranges, lemons and cucumbers to add flavour.
Washing your face often and showering twice a day can also help hydrate your skin and cool you down. Alternatively, you could fill a spray bottle with water and spritz yourself from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
During her menses, we had sex without precaution and he took an pil. But its 25 days, there is no menses done yet. If she is pregnant then is there any further pill or medicine? Please help me out.
I'm a breast feeding mom all of suddenly I got fever and cold, doc suggested not to feed baby until I get cured, but unfortunately the milk left over in my breast is paining a lot pls give me Solution urgent I can't handle this pain.
I am 22 years old female. My menstrual came last month on 3rd. But this month not come yet. I am not getting why this delay is coming now. Can you please suggest?
Can a doctor say if I was pregnant if I have been pregnant previously? If so is there any test taken for checking previous pregnancy?
Hello Dr. my friend recently advised by a Dr. that she should allow her partner to stimulate her breast but her partner wants that she should increase her breast size n her breast is loosen also and she also want to stop the white color liquid comes out from breast ..
Is it safe to take flexon tab, neurobion forte tab and pantodac tab while breastfeeding? Please suggest.
My wife is 22 years old and she has been taking I-pill since past year and it has sum up to 13. After her last period ended we had sex and she took another pill. Then we had protected sex after 7 days and since then it's been a month and she hasn't got her periods yet. What is the problem?
Dear Dr. I did not have any periods last 2months I just checked up with on local clinic he suggested me take OVACARE for 1 month that is correct or any good tablet is there for suggest me please.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 3 month pregnant today suddenly I feel pain in my lower back it's normal in pregnancy ya any thing go wrong.
Hi I am 22 years old I am trying to conceive a baby from last 6 months I was married in sep 2016 my husband is 29 his report was normal so as mine but I was having the deficiency of iron, vit d was 7.97 and I am 43 kg. My blood group is b+ and his bg is ab+,i know when I ovulate and I am having regular 28 days cycle. I do not know exactly what is happening or what is the reason behind this that I am not getting any positive result please help me. Thanks.
I am 22 year old. I am having itching in my vaginal region from 10 days. Please suggest something to cure this problem.
Is it safe to take dental x rays during pregnancy,1st trimester .Took about 6 to 7 dental x rays for rot canal treatment.
I was diagnosed with polycyctic ovarian syndrome 5 years ago. My periods are irregular. I had been taking meprate from 1 year now. Is this the permanent solution? or I need to do something else? wat should I do?
Nephropathy is also known as renal disease. It is any type of damage or disease relating to the kidneys. Though not everyone with diabetes has nephropathy, however, diabetic nephropathy can cause kidney failure.
How does diabetes affect the kidney?
Kidneys are responsible for taking waste out from your blood. They have a lot of tiny blood vessels to do this. High blood sugar may kill such blood vessels. Once these blood vessels are destroyed, the kidneys may not function as well or it may even lead to kidney failure.
What increases your risk of getting diabetic nephropathy?
There are several factors which increase your risk of getting diabetic nephropathy including: \
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Being Native American, African American or of Hispanic origin, for whom risk factors have proved to be magnified
- If you have family history of diabetic nephropathy
Symptoms and diagnosis:
There are very few noticeable symptoms, which appear when you have diabetic nephropathy, except swelling in your arms and legs. The diagnosis is done by checking for a type of protein in your urine known as albumin, which is not supposed to be there. Getting the diagnosis done early is crucial.
You can prevent kidney damage by doing the following:
- Keeping your blood sugar levels under control - keep HbA1C < 6-7%
- Keeping your blood pressure under control in the range of 130/80
- Eating healthy food
- Exercising regularly
- Not eating too much protein
- Not eating too much salt
- Reducing smoke or excessive tobacco usage
Medicines for treatment:
If you do get diabetic nephropathy, here are some medicines, which can help cure it
- ACE inhibitors which are also called angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
- Blood pressure may rise
- Triglyceride levels and cholesterol levels may rise.