Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Inderpreet KaurYour feedback matters!
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.
I feel very painful when I removed the skin over my penis. What should I do. Or it is necessary do a sircumseason operation.
Dr. actually I am having hairfall getting bald from side of my head. I don't want to get hair transplant kindly let me know how can I improve growth of my hair. So that I don't get bald.
My age is just 23 but my hair have turned to b grey since last 2-3 years and are dull looking, no shine, no smoothness, hair are very thin, and I suffer with hair fall also.
My son is 14 years old but his height is not increasing rapidly. Please give me suggestion and help me.
I am suffering from night filled in 3 times in a week for 5 year. My mind memorising power feeling lesser as before and also eye resolution lesser. Sir give me proper advice to cure this disease age 22 year.
I am suffering from pcos and every size is 13-14. Are they very big in size and I should go for operation.
I have tried all things to get out from pimples and dark circles. Bt its not workout. Please suggest me some solution or product which I should use.
I am 45 year old lady and into severe depression and anxiety. Hence I dont get sleep at all. I tried many ways like taking milk, banana and ayurvedic medicines. But nothing helped out. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hello, I am suffering from adult acne and it is somewhat better after taking isotroin but when I stop taking the medicine it comes again. Please suggest ANY permanent solution for this big problem. Some acne is so stubborn that it doesn't go after 4 months too. It is leaving scars behind which looks very bad. Any permanent solution please I will be thankful Thanks Sandeep.
I have Long distance eye problem already have high eye power glass have power -3 please suggest any power drops medicine for this problem.
I am 18 years old I want to know that is their any side effects of whey protien supplement or good for my health and also with Creatine which whey is good isolate or concentrate.
I have lot of anger please help me because of my anger I have lot of pain in my mind whether the situation is big or small I start shouting?
I am 46 years old male. My weight is 91 kgs and my height is 5ft 11 inches. Over the past 16 years I have suffered from hyperacidity (heartburn) and sleep apnea (snoring). But somebody suggested me to have antacid pills like pantocid. I started taking them since 2004 until 5-6 years back when I limited them to 1-2 tabs a week because of my knee problem. In due course I took to a habbit of 4-5 sachets of rajnigandha sadha paan masaala per day as a stimulant to stay alert during the day. And lately replaced (about 1.5 yrs now) it with sweety pan supaari (15-20 sachets a day). Though having supaari has brought tremendous relief to acidity (now I only take pantocid a tab a week) and also snoring but ever since made urinate quite often during the night. Whenever I try to sleep (even during the day) I get a full bladder feeling frequently and get a disturbed or no sleep (virtually) because of it. I have got my blood sugar checked 2-3 times but they were normal. Sometimes I sweat during the sleep for initial hours. I have a low heamoglobin count 8-10 (varying depending upon the efforts to grow them back). I also have the high tri-glycerides level but my good-bad cholestrol ratio is under control. I try to have omega3 capsules (amway) 2 times a week to counter the cholestrol. I am a regular weekend (fri-sun) alcohol drinker (90 to 150 mls during the drinking day). Currently worried about my sleepless nights due to irritating urine bouts. I got a ultrsound done in feb 14 to check if I have any enlarged prostate but it came out to be -ve with all vital organs working fine. Please suggest what to do.
Sir my stomach abdominal pain from two month l do ultrasound but report are right said doctor please help me.
Hi. My name is pooja. Am from chennai. Actually am doing my final years of col. Last 4 weeks frequently am getting a headache. Can't bare. Pls help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Kiran Godse speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY