Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Inder TalwarYour feedback matters!
Hello.my mother has slight pain in her heels. .and some of the doctors said that this can be a reason for clotting. .which may lead to heart problems. Is there any real serious issues related to this? As she frequently suffers from this pain, or there might be some other reasons. Please reply as soon as possible. Thankyou.
Hello Doctor! My age is 32. I have cervical pain and bp problem. I take cardace am 5 whenever my bp rises I have monitor at home. Since morning I am feeling very uneasy and restless I am feeling like lying down. I am having dizzy feeling and frequent urination. I am having some discomfort near my liver also I was detected with fatty lever grade 1 in June 16. Why I am feeling so restless today. I am also having pain in my left front shoulder nr caller bone feel like some muscle is pulled will chiropractor help in shoulder pain. I tried all pain medicines and physiotherapy nothing worked. should I check my sugar level test. Kindly reply.
My Father is 57 year old. He is Heart Patient. please let me know the best diet plan for him. Which Fruit/Vegetables are good/bad for him.
Good evening Doctor! Is climbing stair case upto 6 floors few times a day any harm to heart? I am taking telma20 daily for high BP, most of the time reading is normal now.
Have hypertension, BP is 130/80,thorid 9.8, sugar 112/100, taking thoronom 25 mg, temisart tab, and omeprazole cap1p each daily. Not having sound sleep, urinate at least thrice during every night, , weight is 95 kg height is 175 cm digestion is proper want to know how to improve as feel eye sight is going week age is 62 years male.
We are married from past 2 yrs, in Feb 2014, my wife conceived, however, we had miscarriage and we had to do Dilation and curettage by March 2014 end. Since then we are trying to conceive and we have not got success. In this we also went through, follicular study with (HCG) injection, however, we did not get success. Now our Doctor is suggesting for Intrauterine insemination (IUI). However, before doing Intrauterine insemination (IUI), our Doctor suggested that, we need to check if there is any blockage in fallopian tube and for that we need to under go a laparoscopy or Hysterosalpingogram. Cost for Hysterosalpingogram is 5000 INR and for laparoscopy 25000 INR and if blockage found and if that needs to be cleared additional 25000 INR will be charged. Please suggest as to what is the correct way to proceed? Thank you.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am women I am suffering from low blood pressure And today I difficult to breath But I don't think it is asthma I was fine till yesterday Just facing it today What it might be And how to cure it.
Instead of taking Telmiride-H (for High Blood Pressure, can I consume ayurvedic Medicine. Please advise and give address of Doctors also. I am Staying In Daman.(Near by Vapi, Gujarat) Thanks and Regards. D.M.Patel.
Sometimes I miss heart beats and I can feel it. I then become uneasy for a few seconds. aNd feel disoriented. My heart beats too are erratic generally between 90-110 beats a minute what should I do I am 54 and I am a principal.
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I m high bp patient my serum cholesterol serum triglyceride cholesterol ldl vldl all are high so what should I do
Cholesterol is part of your body.
Your cells walls are made of it;
Your brain is made of it;
Vital hormones, like testosterone and progesterone, are made from it;
Your body can't digest fat without it;
Your body can't produce vitamin d without it.
So please eat healthy and wisely