Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Inder TalwarYour feedback matters!
My mother (57+ yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroidism & Hypertension. Today early morning (4: 30 AM) she got suddenly waken up with feeling very cold & finding it really difficult to breathe. She felt it could be due to gas & indigestion & therefore taken the medicine'pundinhara' which gave a little relief to her. Later after passing motion etc she felt normal. But still she does not have much appetite although no other significant symptom is there. I have checked BP in the morning (after 3-4 hrs), which came as 115/70 (in electronic monitor) with pulse being 70 & body temperature (in mouth) came around 97.2 F. Can you please advise on what could have caused this - gas/indigestion or something more serious stuff?
I am suffering from back to chest I am suffering from pain many I know what is the reason for that I need to check to doctor. Please help me I am not able to go to doctor because my exams are going on.
If Brisk walking increases heartbeats for short time ,then why it is advised to walk briskly to reduce already increased heartbeats? How does brisk walk regulate heartbeats?
My self Mahesh Mullick aged 65 years, my Blood Pressure has been for about two years 150/70. Last year Dr. Prescribed Medicine" Felogard 5 mg. Two time daily. But BP was have 150/80 and swelling started in left legs. Then Dr. Changed to" L N Bloc 10 mg. Two times daily since last month but still BP is 150/80. Now my doctor says there is missing pulse also there kindly explain Suggest.
I am 26 yr old, whenever I walk or run fast my heart beat becomes faster, sometimes when breathing some sound creates. It is vary difficult to take breath. What I do?
My brother is 11 years old has undergone open heart surgery 2 years back he has scars on his chest how to remove or fade the scars.?
Sir, I'm suffering from chest pain from last 6 months. Pain in the middle of chest. Can you please suggest me what I have to do?
I am pregnant since 9or 10 weeks I did home pregnancy test as well and I consulted with a doctor too at 7 week pregnancy, that time doctor said that baby have not heartbeat, then she give some medicines and ask to come after 10 days again I go to her she said still ther is no heartbeat and given same medicines again I want to know what should I do? She said fetus is growing but no heartbeat is seen, Is that possible? What should I do? Medicine names GUD-M ULTIGEST-SR300 SURGE (FOLICACID) METHYLCOBALAMIN PLS REPLY. THANKYOU.
Hello Dr. I Brajesh From Patna Bihar suffering heart pain approximately 2Month so kindly help today.
I am 68 years undergone Angioplasty still 99%block in OM2 still exists. Diabetes , BP and cholestrol under control with allopathetic medicines. Pumping capacity is 52%. I am searching for Ayurvedic medicine for getting the existing blockages in the heart removed. Can u help me.
Sometime paining in my heart what is my problem my age 19 years ,weight 62 kg I am daily eating chicken.
I am 21 years old and I have low blood pressure then having head ache also. Its very painful and I fell sick so please tell me that solution.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.