Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Inder Bhushan ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam, my mother is 45 years old and she has severe knee pain. Can you please tell me that is she suffering from chondromalacia and how it can be cured? And also seeing her X ray report doctor has told gap in her joint. Please reply soon. THANKYOU.
My mom's age is 50 yrs. Her weight is 96 kgs. She had her periods on 18th August. The flow is still going on. Its been so many days why is her periods not going off. She is suffering from anaemia. High bp. Kindly reply.
Hello I have been suffering from piles. I have reverse pain and its is very worse while motion. I taken Himalayan Pilex. Blood is also coming while motion. Pls advice medicine for immediate relief.
My face have many blemishes. These are not removing buy the face wash. So what can I do fo removing those blemishes.
When I sleep and after wake up my body is full of pain and I suffering from my back pain please give me any advice.
I am 25 years old and I have back pain for last 6 months. Everyday I take pain relief medicine I need help.
I am loosing hair quickly and my hair is very thin. I have tried shampoos as well. I am not sure what to do. I also have a problem of facial hair growth. Please help me out this. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I am having some issue with my skin on toe I would be very thankful if you tell me about that, about 1year ago I had a small fungal infection on my toe and it got away for some time after using creams but now again it has caused and I am having pain in that area, So I just want to ask are these pain due to any skin cancer, I am attaching photos of that please I would be very thankful to you for your suggestion.
Hiii doctor. I have a pcod syndrome. I have joined gym for last one week and lost 2 kg weight. Today my menstrual cycle came after two months so my question is that should I continue aerobics and gym in my menstrual cycle or stop and also tell that should I take some home remedy so that I got full flow of bleeding aur let it came natural. please advice.
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial.