Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Am having severe pain during my periods. Can you please suggest a tablet which don't have any side effects. And also I couldn't take any foods while in periods.
I am married for 10 months now, I got my period on last month 27th and I still didnt get it till now. I have checked twice for pregnancy, once on 29th and then on 3rd, both times I got negative result. I have also put on weight. What could be the possible reason?
I had a sex with my husband at 5th april and I took unwanted-72 at 7th april and again we had a unprotected sex at 8th april, after taking this pill I got a stomach pain but not the bleeding as a side effect. Will I get pregnant?
Hi, I had high prolation level it is 38ng/ml and thyroid and FSH and lh levels are normal, and I have been married for 2 years, but didn't get pregnancy, is there any chance to get pregnant, actually 4 months before I am having the level of prolation is 50ng/ml, but I am using some tablets it reduced the level to 38, pls help me is there any chance to getting pregnancy.
I am 22 years old I have already two years baby. My last periods is on 25.06.2016 till now I dint get my periods. I took pregnancy test so it is positive. I want to abort it pls suggest me tablet and the procedure its urgent please.
Kya Ek baar sex karne se bachha ho jata hai lady ke period ke 12to 16 ke beech mai sex karne se plzzz sir tell me aisa ho sakta hai yaa nhi.
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sex or intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away.