Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. InamdarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to ask you that can I and my partner have sex without any protection while her periods are going. Is there any possibility that she could get pregnant.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.
My wife is in third month of pregnancy. She is having occasionally brown discharge. Sometimes it's red in colour. Ultrasound report says it's 5 week of gestation sac. Please suggest. She is now having gestofit 200 mg and duphaston 10 mg tablets.
My gf is 18. She takes krimson 35 for irregular periods as suggested by doctor. I had sex 14 Feb. And her dose got over on 2march. Usually the bleeding starts after the doses for 21 days is over. But today its 5 march. She dint had any periods yet. please help me. I ws wearing the protection too and I took it out before the cum too. BT still m bit afraid. What should I do.
I have missed my periods for 2 months now I've done a pregnancy test which was negative. What do I do to make my menstrual cycle alright?
I'm 24 years old female. Got married recently. I'm getting water from my breast. May I know what could be the reason. Isn't health problem?
I am 4 months pregnant and I can't even do simple works in home. Getting tired soon and always feeling sleepy. Is it good for me and my baby.
My wife's monthly period date is 15. Me & my wife had sex on 22nd may. I did not get baby now. Now what I do. Please help me.
I'm 31 years old female. Not getting pregnant. Taken fertomid for 5 days. Taking Glycomet from past 1 month & folic acid from 2-3 months. My progesterone level is 8.5 which is too low. What can be the reason for not conceiving?
I am 17 and have pcod from last 2 years. Tried every thing but still the problem is not cured. So what should I do now?
Hi. My baby weight is only 380 grams resulted in ultrasound report after completion of 5 th month of pregnancy. I am seriously doubtful that baby weight is less according to this time period. If yes, kindly prescribe me the healthy nutritious food or meal to fulfill this deficiency which might help me further for normal delivery.
Actually I have a sister. She got married before 6 years but she did not got a pregnancy. That is the problem so pls tell the the advice for me. She is 22 yeas old she is feeling so sad. Its seems to uncomfortable feeling so pls help to she please sir.
Sir .I took abortion pills mifrestrone at 3 pm then I took 4 misoprostol vaginally at 5 pm after 26 hrs of 1st pill .It's start bleeding after 3 hrs but not heavy as expected. Bleeding still continue. Now it's become 29 hrs of taking of misoprostol still bleeding. During these hrs no heavy bleeding occur as expected. I am 6 week pregnant. Counting from last period. How can I be sure that abortion complete. What should I do?
Had sex in the morning and used the contraceptive pill in afternoon and again had sex immediately after the pill was taken. Can doing sex immediately after using contraceptive pill cause pregnancy? (within half an hour after using pill)
I am a 16 year old girl. I am having irregular periods please suggest me some ways for having regular periods.
I'm 20 old and my girlfriend is 21. I had sex with my girlfriend before 7 day without any protection during her periods is their any chances of getting pregnant I'm worried and she didn't eat any types pills.
Here are tips of Fat Loss Therapies