Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ImtiyazYour feedback matters!
Sir I do masturbation at least once in a week but I am also facing problem of nightfall around 2-3 time in a week is that a prob n if it is thn please tell me cure.
I am having pain under left chest past 1 week .little pain in left palm only sometime .and having puffiness under eyes. Is this a symptom for any heart disease?
I am 35 years I want to know the normal duration of sex, I am doing sex only once in a day. With in 30 to 60 seconds I am able to do sex. Pls advise how to increase sex time.
I had unprotected sex on 16 March and took i-pill next day in the evening (after 25 hours. I had last periods on 6 March and this month it occurred on 4th April night. But the flow/amount was very very light and pain was normal as it always is. I took one pregnancy test on 5th morning and it was negative. Also the flow did not increase throughout 2 days and stopped on 7th night. I took another pregnancy test on 9th morning and it was also negative. So I want to know whether there are any chances of pregnancy and also the cause of light flow of blood and also whether it will be normal the next time. Thank you.
My stomach bottom feels hot and early pain my stomach pains and I feel irritation while going motion, for past 4 days bloating and lost appetite no matter how much water I drink it's not getting cured, help me with Medicine and food I should eat to get cured.
Kindly check the below semen analysis report. Semen analysis (automated) days post ejaculation 3 days time of collection 15: 00 time of testing sample 16: 00 whole/partial whole liquefaction normal volume (ml) 1.5 ml ph 8.0 viscosity normal total sperm concentration 76.4 mill/ml progressive motility (grades a+b) 24% non progressive motility (grade c) 8 % immotile sperms (grade d) 68 % semen morphology (calculated 5 % normal morphology, who) progressive motile sperm 18.0 mill/ml concentration functional sperm concentration 2.3 mill/ml sperm velocity (average path 10 micron/sec velocity) sperm motility index 90 total sperm number 114.6 million total motile sperms 27.0 million total functional sperm 3.5 million. How can I improve my sperm motility, what medicine I should take please advice.
My father is 75 yrs old, with BPH and dementia. Offlate, he is facing both urinal and facial incontinence. With Tamusolin he was OK. But one doctor prescribed Dutasteride. And then urinal incontinence started. Later fecal followed. Please offer advice on urinary bladder relaxant drugs to stop heavy urinal continence.
Sir I am suffering from fever for last 2-3 days. I get medicine but I am not feeling well, what can I do ?
I feel tired throughout the day, even after I wake up. How should I bring changes in my personal life so that I start feeling energetic?
I have a itching problem in my genital area. There is small pimple type of thing I don't know what it is exactly. But it's very irritating and always itchy.
Sir I am suffering from fever since 7days. I have consult a doctor but it can't decreased yet. What can I do?
Hello, I have been having prostrate, dribbling, slow force of urination, droplets, have to wait for a long time, for the drops to trickle out at the end, only then, the feeling of having eased out the urine flow, feels good. I have to rush quickly, to the loo, to ease, burning sensations too keep occuring while easing in the bladder. At night, even after evacuation of the bladder of urine, again there is an urge to relive the bladder of urine at one or at 2 am, only then, good sleep come, till then, it would be nightmares., please let me know.
My mother age is 65. She is hypertension patient. Her BP was 180/90. Her one kidney and gall bladder had operated. Doctor consult some blood tests all test results are normal except E. S. R which is 40 at 1st hour and urea is 48. I m getting worried. Please tell me it can be treated by medicine and if there is any problem. Thanking you
Tear in penis while having intercourse. Tear is happening when ejaculation. Kindly suggest treatment.
I can not sleep properly every night. Which medicine you refer to me? And I hv also sugar in my blood.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits