Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello sir I am feeling little pain while pressing on my left side of chest upon the nipple exactly. N nowhere else can you pls tell me weather it's rips pain or something else.
How long does it take for an inner ear infection to get fully recovered. I have been feeling dizzy for the past one month now! I was on cinnarizine 15 mg twice a day for a week. Now my doc suggested stemetil 5mg which have been taking 3tabs daily for the past 3 days. No improvement yet. I am growing worried. Is this normal? does it take so long for an inner ear infection to get treated? do I need to see an ent specialist. Please advise.
Is there any medicine that can cure pe. Can pe permanently treatable. What r the chances of pe due to over masturbation.
I have bavasir problem what can I do which food I have taken that ot can be improve I am very afraid from this problem.
I found some tissue like growth on inner thigh its flat in structure is it dangerous , with whom should I consult.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV.
I am 32 years old suffering from Sinus since my child hood. Also too much running nose which causes problems at my work place as well. Pls guide.
Sex, alcohol, and drugs at a glance:
Being drunk or high can cause you to do sexual things that you wouldn't normally want to do.
Mixing sex with drugs and alcohol can increase your risk of unintended pregnancy and STDs.
If you have sex with someone who's drunk or high, it could be considered a crime.
How do alcohol and drugs affect my sex life?
For starters, drugs and underage drinking are illegal. But also, getting drunk or high can cause problems in your sex life — and your relationships.
Mixing drugs (including alcohol) with sex is a bad idea because it can:
Make people have sex or do sexual things they wouldn't want to do if they were sober. Drugs and alcohol affect consent.
Make you forget to have safer sex.
Make you use condoms and birth control wrong.
Make it harder to orgasm (cum).
Make it difficult for guys to get and keep erections.
How can drugs and alcohol affect my decisions about sex?
Drugs and alcohol cloud your judgment. Choices about what music to listen to or what movie to see aren't very important. But the decision to have sex is a big one. Lots of young adults say they've done more sexual stuff after drinking or doing drugs than they'd planned.
And if you're drunk or high, you might not use condoms correctly, or you might forget to use them at all. So mixing sex with alcohol or other drugs increases your risk for unintended pregnancy and STDs.