Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Imtiyaz Ahmad KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years mail and suffering from hyper gas. When I sleep at night giddiness came. Feels potty but could not do clearly. If it's clear than my stomach itches. I used to get relief from consuming antacid. So pls suggest me what to do?
I am 23 years old. I got chickenpox a month back. Chickenpox was really bad. Then I suffered from swelling of my lymph nodes. And now I have viral exanthem. I am mainly concerned about: The marks left in my face due to chickenpox Is swelling of lymph nodes and viral exanthem linked with chickenpox virus.
Hi I am suffering from loose motions severely. So please can to tell some home remedies to control loose motions.
We gone through regular check up. N he found his Average blood glucose is 125 and hba1-c is 6%.plz suggest what the status of sugar. As it has done after 10 hrs of meal.
My brother, age 32 is suffering from frequent ulcerations in mouth since 15 years. He s not a tobacco chewer, not a cigarette smoker, not even supari user. He also gets swelling in mouth. With pain. Kindly advice the best possible management.
Pain in testicle when touch and the surrounding area of penis, after I smooch and hugged my girlfriend and spent time with her, when I came back to home to urinate I ejaculated drop by drop.
I am 64 years old man suffering from Fistula problem for the past over 2 years. Please suggest me suitable medicine to cure me from the problem, sir,
I have headache in left side from 4 days. I take combiflaim tablet but stil not feel good what should I do.
I am 22yr old and am suffering with jaundice from past 3 weeks it was detected on 18 oct on that day my total bilirubin was 7.2 today on 8 nov again done my test and it is 4.3 am not taking any medication am on full rest and strict diet still how many days it takes for my complete recovery. And can I move out.
Hi Doctor. My name is Gopi. Im here to ask you a question. Is there any therapy or procedure to reduce diabetes.
Sir I am 20 years old and my weight is 70 kg and height is 5 ft 10 inch and I am addicted to masturbate daily. Is it bad? How can I stop it.
Hey doctor I have a problem of cough and cold since many years then also it not cure I have shown to various doctor. So can you suggest me another option.
My son is 13year old, he remain suffer from asthma in winter, also remain pain is legs in the night.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With Pms"