Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ila TyagiYour feedback matters!
My friend is 18 years old and she is suffering from PCOS. Recently a month ago due to side effects of allopathic medicine a clot was formed in her left leg due to which she has to stop her medicines. So want these sudden stopping of medicine affect her. What should we do now? Go for homeopathy?
I have pcos and suffering acne all over the face and neck and jawlines. Can I get some solution for acne also I'm unable to gain weight. Things I need to include in diet to prevent acne at the same time gain weight.
Having one sexual partner who is having sex only with you can help prevent aids. Both partners must have been tested and found to be hiv negative.
Use an appropriate condom
Using a latex or plastic (polyurethane) condom each time you have sex.
Do not share needles
Do not share needles with anyone, ever.
Avoid sharing personal items
Avoid sharing items like toothbrushes and razors, as they can contain traces of blood. Do not use an item if you are not certain it is new or has been used only by you.
Eek reputable health and personal care
Seek reputable professionals for dental work, medical care, surgery, medical testing, hair cutting and tattooing.
Avoid breast milk
According to the u. S. Department of health and human services, breast milk can contain hiv. You should not allow breast milk to come in contact with the mucous membranes of your mouth or any open sores.
I did sex with my girl friend on 1st April 2016. After sex she had period on last 2 month (april, may ) with out any problem. But in june she saw some change in her period then she checked her pregnancy and result is positive (she is pregnant) . But how it is possible after 2 month in during 2 or 3 month we do not had sex. Just I am confused she is pregnant or not? Please help me.
I am 31 years old female with pcod problem. I am not married yet. Due to certain reasons my marriage will be delayed for 2 more years. Hence, I want to be ready for pregnancy at 34 age. Please suggest what are the precautions and points I have to maintain from now on for a healthy pregnancy.
We have done sex with my parter on day before yesterday, during intercourse I found sperm outside the condoms, may be leakage of condoms or it comes outside the condoms after Sex. 1: please suggest can we take unwanted 72 for the same as we font want any pregnancy yet is there any sideeffect if taken. 2: my second question is very important. Agar ek baar unwanted 72 kha lee jae to kitne dino tak ye goli dubara khane ki zarurat nahi hai. Ya jab jab hume doubt hoga tab tab kha leni chahiye example I pill khane k agle din hee aisa doubt hota hai to kya karna chahiye. Kya hume dubara khana chahiye.
My LMP was 23 July. I have a baby of 6 months. Bt in august I don't undergone periods and pregnancy test was negative. Wat iz dis.
Hi doctor. My ques is can daily masturbation leads to hymen breakage? I have nevr done any physical cntct with anyone bt did masturbation with finger alot many times. I am going to be married by next week little worried if I hv lost my virginity. My 2nd ques is. If hymen breaks by masturbation are there chances of again bleeding during first sexual activity. I have heard that it bleeds when enters enters vagina for first bt never noticed any kind of bleeding in my sense during masturbating. So will there b any bleeding during my first sexual contact with my husband? thanks fr your concern.
My gf do not want me to wear condom we've been in 3 years relationship even I do not feel like wearing it. What if I use pull out method. Is it risk free from pregnancy?
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.