Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ila Tyagi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ila TyagiYour feedback matters!
This is the first time my girlfriend had sex. We did 8 rounds in 14 hours but Her vagina was paining a lot while penetration and still Even tip touch is also giving her pain She is 22 years and Was Virgin. Marital status: Single, Are you sexually active? Yes, Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: 5-10 minutes, Any other symptoms/ issues: no.
Hi goodmrng Dr. I am paul n my friend is sunita she does not have monthly period she used to after two or three month she has checked up already if she take medicine then she used to have monthly waist if she stop taking medicine then its stays same.
1) Can anal sex or oral sex is safe? 2) Can anal sex get pregnant to our partner? 3) If we not use the condom during anal sex, that will pregnant our partner or not? 4) Can anal or oral sex without condom or precautions may effect in seeds and HIV AIDS? 5) Can we do anal or oral sex without condom with our partner?
My wife got pregnant of 1 month 12 days (confirmed in ultrasound checking ), we want to discontinue this pregnancy now, because we already have a 9 months old child. Please suggest safe and better solution to discontinue the pregnancy. And process. Also please suggest 3 or 5 years protection procedure.
Dear team As I m.trying for baby plan For further. Intercourse and sexual life need your suggestion what to do and how can I do better sexual performance now.
Meri 2 years ki beti hai aur meine cesearean ke jariye beti ko janam diya. Aur ucd lagwaya. Aur abhi mere husband dusra bacha cahate hai. Tho kya cesearean ke baad aab pregnant hona thik hai. Meri periods ka bhi dates badal gaya.
Hi. Whenever I do sex with my partner, after his ejaculation in vagina the liquid comes out from it and it does not go inside. Any particular reason for this? Because we are trying to have a child but this issue is preventing to get pregnant.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.